VHL & VHLM Expansion and Relocations!

Beketov

The name dictator_ace has been floating around the boards, when up until now I've been anything but. Time to live up to the name. Banana and I are about to be the best combo running this shit since Fong leading us out of the affiliate era.

2 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

The name dictator_ace has been floating around the boards, when up until now I've been anything but. Time to live up to the name. Banana and I are about to be the best combo running this shit since Fong leading us out of the affiliate era.

i wondered who made that one ?

@Spade18 The more basic the better, I keep the team kitchen stalked with pumpkin spice and I'll even put in a special rack for your Uggs. Don't let those other GMs, Cough @McWolf Cough, get you down. The Reapers will accept you as your are Basic and beautiful ;) lol plus you'll look good too!

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, FacePuncher said:

A lot of them remind me of old VHL/VHLM logos

Interesting. They are definitely all new designs, I can’t think of what they remind you of.

2 hours ago, FacePuncher said:

A lot of them remind me of old VHL/VHLM logos

I mean, 2 of them are the same logo being used in relocations. The 3 expansion logos are all new, original, logos. 

12 minutes ago, Quik said:

I mean, 2 of them are the same logo being used in relocations. The 3 expansion logos are all new, original, logos. 

ah, that would explain it

That last one does look very familiar tho