Moscow Menace Press Conference

On 5/5/2021 at 12:08 PM, Spartan said:

:mos: New PC Q's :mos:

(Week ending 5/9)

1. The Draft Lottery Tournament is over, and we came last. After the last game, a reporter comes up to you and stupidly asks, "why did you guys suck?" What's your response?

2. If you answer before the lottery, which picks do you think we'll get? (We can get any combination of 2 picks between 1st and 3rd overall). If you're answering after the lottery, did we do well? Or did we get shafted?

3. There's been mild chatter in the LR about not having an official AGM for Moscow. Do you think I should hire one? Why?

4. Now that we're in the offseason, what's your training routine like? 

5. If you could play a prank on any player, prospect or staff member on Moscow, who would it be and what would you do?

6. Say you quit your job as a VHL player and decided to be a Youtuber/Streamer/Etc. What would you stream or post videos about?

1. Because of @Eagle Eye

2. I didn’t pay attention but we should draft @Vkobe-v he’s a great guy

3. Up to you honestly, if you need one, then hire one

4. Working out and hitting the clubs

5. Babakar as he’s the most annoying on the team

6. I would make fun of Babakar

New PC Q's

(Week Ending 5/16)

1. The playoffs are over and the Seat Bears won the Continental Cup. What are your thoughts on how the playoffs ended and the cup winners?

2. What are your expectations for the upcoming season, Season 78?

3. What will you be doing now that the season is over and we are in off-season outside the VHL? 

4. The Season 78 draft is right around the corner. Who would you like to see join our prospect team or what position would you like to see filled?

5. Any motivational words for our future prospects to be?

6. NHL playoffs are also right around the corner. Any specific matchups you are expecting or any matchup you would like to see?

Edited by BrutalBoost

1. The playoffs are over and the Seat Bears won the Continental Cu. What are your thoughts on how the playoffs ended and the cup winners?

Congratulations to the Seat Bears for winning the Cu, I think their GM definitly knows what he is doing and the Bears are always in a good spot to contend, im not surprised by this outcome.

The same thing as i had this year, become a point per game player

3. What will you be doing now that the season is over and we are in off-season outside the VHL? 

Grinding my weekly tasks, getting stronger for next year

4. The Season 78 draft is right around the corner. Who would you like to see join our prospect team or what position would you like to see filled?

I have made my choices clear to the GM, but I would rather not spoil them in public

Keep your head up or you won't see me coming ;)

6. NHL playoffs are also right around the corner. Any specific matchups you are expecting or any matchup you would like to see?

As long as the Avalanche win, I'm fine with anything

On 5/9/2021 at 11:11 AM, Adrest245 said:

1. Because of @Eagle Eye

2. I didn’t pay attention but we should draft @Vkobe-v he’s a great guy

3. Up to you honestly, if you need one, then hire one

4. Working out and hitting the clubs

5. Babakar as he’s the most annoying on the team

6. I would make fun of Babakar

I wasn't even on the team yet dumb poop

1. The playoffs are over and the Seat Bears won the Continental Cup. What are your thoughts on how the playoffs ended and the cup winners?

The Bears probably have the most storied franchise with all those wings, Wranglers a close second. Congrats to them. Looking forward to playing in the VHL and competing for the playoffs/cup myself. 

To get drafted :) 

Getting ready for the draft. Speaking with teams, player development, researching each spot. 

I'm not on the roster, but I can be biased and say Anze Miklavz since its my player... but if you need help on the wing....

Just win baby.

Caps/Bruins & Panthers/Lightning.... I'm a Leafs fan so I guess Toronto/Montreal (if it happens)

On 5/9/2021 at 9:53 PM, BrutalBoost said:

New PC Q's

(Week Ending 5/16)

I don't follow the playoffs unless my team is in it but I like the Bears color scheme so I'm happy they won.

We're going to contend for a playoff spot and hopefully we can sneak in. Just year 2 of the process.

Just playing video games and working out to prepare for the offseason.

The draft happened and we got a defenseman which is great. We seem to have an excess of forwards and not enough defensemen but there's still time.

Work hard and it won't matter where you got drafted. I wasn't expected to contribute a lot for Moscow and I turned out ok.

The Penguins winning it all is what I'm excited about. Also the Bruins and Capitals having the two dirtiest players in the game means at least one of them will hopefully get some karmic justice.

New PC Q's

(Week Ending 5/16)

1. go seat bears. uh, im definitely surprised they won

2. make playoffs, 50 points

3. Working on getting 12 capped a week

4. while it already happened, i think we got some great prospects

5. MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW

6. I'm gonna watch colorado- st louis, colorado is my west team and the sabres didnt make the playoffs

New PC Q's

(Week Ending 5/16)

Well I'm kinda sick of seeing the Bears win all the time so i'm dissapointed in the results. I was hoping that Jubo and some of my former teammates with my previous player would've finally won in the finals. 

I'd rather keep expectations low so there's no possible chance to disappoint. I'm going in for my rookie season so I'm more concerned about learning the ropes of the VHL this season. If we make the playoffs well that's just a bonus for me.

Well I've been keeping busy playing in this year's WJC tournament for Team Canada and I've been playing in the Pro-Am Tournament. Not much time off hockey this offseason for me.

Well the draft has now passed, but you got me! Very happy to be here, let's rock this. 

Keep working hard on your game and good things will eventually follow

I will be heavily invested in the Toronto/Montreal series as I haven't seen a matchup between these two rivals in my lifetime. Kinda excited for that. I also think the Boston/Washington series will be a good one. 

New PC Questions

(Week Ending on 5/23)

1. What have you managed to accomplish this off season?

2. From out new draftees, who do you think will have the biggest impact on the team this season?

3 Which team are you cheering for in the NHL playoffs?

4. Have you visited any interesting places in Moscow?

5. Have you been keeping up with WJC? If so, what did you think of it?

6. Where do you think Season 78 is going to take us?

Edited by BrutalBoost

3 hours ago, BrutalBoost said:

New PC Questions

(Week Ending on 5/23)

1. 1. What have you managed to accomplish this off season?

2. 2. From our new draftees, who do you t4. hink will have the biggest impact on the team this season?

3. 3. Which team are you cheering for in the NHL playoffs?

5. 5. Have you been keeping up with WJC? If so, what did you think of it?

6. 6.  Where do you think Season 78 is going to take us?

1. First, thanks for the white lettering you dick.  Well I got drafted so that's an accomplishment by itself. Feel like my skating has gotten better so im pretty proud of that too.

2. The real answer is me duh but I think Hard Markinson will have the biggest impact, especially considering the hole left behind after the team traded away Schauer. He might even get the opportunity to play on the top pairing which is gonna be huge for him if he takes the opportunity and runs with it. 

3. Montreal, but realistically I think Vegas will win it this year. 

4. I just got here so not yet, I only just now found a place to stay.

5. I'd rather not talk about it. I participated in it and I fucking stunk. I never played on the wing before and well turns out i'm shit at it. 

6. Realistically I think we're going to suffer through some growing pains this season as were very young and we're still all mostly growing as players. But with hard work and some luck I think we can surprise some teams. 

39 minutes ago, Seabass said:

1. First, thanks for the white lettering you dick.  Well I got drafted so that's an accomplishment by itself. Feel like my skating has gotten better so im pretty proud of that too.

2. The real answer is me duh but I think Hard Markinson will have the biggest impact, especially considering the hole left behind after the team traded away Schauer. He might even get the opportunity to play on the top pairing which is gonna be huge for him if he takes the opportunity and runs with it. 

3. Montreal, but realistically I think Vegas will win it this year. 

4. I just got here so not yet, I only just now found a place to stay.

5. I'd rather not talk about it. I participated in it and I fucking stunk. I never played on the wing before and well turns out i'm shit at it. 

6. Realistically I think we're going to suffer through some growing pains this season as were very young and we're still all mostly growing as players. But with hard work and some luck I think we can surprise some teams. 

what's the default color? I use dark mode so, white actually helps out a lot

1 minute ago, BrutalBoost said:

what's the default color? I use dark mode so, white actually helps out a lot

Default background is white only way i can read it is if I highlight the text

Just now, Seabass said:

Default background is white only way i can read it is if I highlight the text

my b, I'll keep that in mind for the future. at least now you know how I feel when people post in black

I've been able to land on a team that I'm very happy with. As AGM, I was able to assist Hylands in what I would consider a successful draft. So win/win!

2. From out new draftees, who do you think will have the biggest impact on the team this season?

I really hope I can make an impact on defense. But I think Spartan made some really nice draft picks that will enhance the lineup. I think Seabass is an interesting and somewhat overlooked pick. This is a guy who will likely be the 2nd line center, and will be relied upon for some much needed scoring. If teams focus on OD and Hatter, Seabass and the boys gonna fuck you up.

Leafs babayy.

Never been. Would be interested though.

I honestly haven't. I think I focused on the draft so much that I'm just kind of taking it easy for a week. Plus my irl is getting crazy with spring upon us. But I'd be interested to see how USA is doing.

I think we are in a growth stage. We have our core set, so really there's no need to tank or try and get a good draft pick. I hope we all start to mesh as a team and make the steps in growth to be a contender in a year or two!

Defense and scoring both to 96, skating to 90, so worked on my core attributes

I think Hard Markinson will have the largest impact, he will be immediatly relied on to play important meetings

Avalanche and Montreal

The gym, can't slow down on our training in order to dominate this league

@Mr_Hatter SAN MARINO BABY!

Probably a learning year for the team still, I expect us in the lottery tournament

18 hours ago, BrutalBoost said:

New PC Questions

(Week Ending on 5/23)

1. I've managed to actually put in a little practice which I hadn't in the previous off-season.

2. I'm hoping that I can step up and make an impact on the team in a season or two.

3. As much as I hate to say it, the Leafs. As a Columbus fan I really hope Foligno get's a cup.

4. Since I'm still in the VHLM I haven't had a chance to get out to Moscow but I'm excited to see the sites once I get there.

5. I haven't been keeping up but I'm hoping the Greenland players have a good showing.

6. I think it'd be great to see the team in the playoffs but I'd be fine getting some good drafts next season.

On 5/17/2021 at 3:01 PM, BrutalBoost said:

New PC Questions

(Week Ending on 5/23)

1. I have been training hard and relaxing one day of the weekend. 

2. I am fully confident in The Seabastard @Seabass he is a very hard worker and comes to play every night a full 60 minutes!

3. I am cheering for the St.Louis Blues of course...lol

4. No, I have not had a chance to do much exploring yet.

5. I figured USA would do a little better but looks like Europe was the champs.

6. I think it's a long season and we will see by mid-year what happens.

On 5/18/2021 at 1:31 AM, BrutalBoost said:

New PC Questions

(Week Ending on 5/23)

1. Being better than @Eagle Eye

2. Leroy Johnson for sure @Vkobe-v he’s a great guy in the lr and has ton of impact

3. Uhh, haven’t paid attention to hockey since 2016 when my blackhawks won the championship 

4. I’ve visited candice’s house. Really fun time

5. Not sure what it is tbf

6. The moon

1 minute ago, Adrest245 said:

2. Leroy Johnson for sure @Vkobe-v he’s a great guy in the lr and has ton of impact

3. Uhh, haven’t paid attention to hockey since 2016 when my blackhawks won the championship 

6. The moon

poop

3 hours ago, Adrest245 said:

6. The moon

Go Hawks. That's like basically when I stopped paying attention to hockey too. WJC is VHLs world juniors

On 5/17/2021 at 4:01 PM, BrutalBoost said:

New PC Questions

(Week Ending on 5/23)

1. I've been working on my defensive skills. I think they've improved.

2. The defenseman for sure as that's where we were weakest last year

3. The Penguins 100% They're gonna win it all.

4. I saw the Kremlin. Hopefully the Police don't follow me now.

5. I wasn't in it so I didn't keep up.

6. We're going to contend for one of the last playoff spots. We're better than people realize.

On 5/17/2021 at 1:01 PM, BrutalBoost said:

New PC Questions

(Week Ending on 5/23)

1. Well, I managed to help Europe win its second WJC in a row!

2. Probably Hard, the guy is a beast.

3. Well, the Sharks aren't in it, so I don't care too much. Probably the Canes.

4. No, I usually just go to and from the rink. 

5. Hell yeah! I thought it was pretty fantastic, if I do say so myself.

6. I think we are gonna push for a playoff spot, but eventually fall short.

5 hours ago, IHateBobNutting said:

1. I've been working on my defensive skills. I think they've improved.

2. The defenseman for sure as that's where we were weakest last year

3. The Penguins 100% They're gonna win it all.

4. I saw the Kremlin. Hopefully the Police don't follow me now.

5. I wasn't in it so I didn't keep up.

6. We're going to contend for one of the last playoff spots. We're better than people realize.

Oh no, thats why I am here. Vladimir Putin and the KGB hired me to keep an eye on you now

PC Questions
Week ending 5/30

1. A hand full of games have come and gone. Who do you think has been our most valued player thus far?
  2. How have you performed thus far and based on that performance, what would you like to improve next?
  3. What is your thoughts on the new league announcement, the VHLE?
  4. If you were put in charge of something for a day, what would you like that to be and what would you change or do?
  5. Who do you thing going to be our biggest rival this season?
  6. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?