Moscow Menace Press Conference

1. We decided to make some big moves on the first day of the off-season. Which of Kris Rice, Jacob Tonn, Ryan Schwarz, Jay Jones, and Michael Olson are you most excited to see in Moscow?

Kris Rice is going to ball out immediately, I can feel it. He should fit right in here in Mother Russia.

2. What will you miss the most about our esteemed S75 backup Rara Rasputin?

I will miss his reliable presence on the bench the most. He was always there to give advice during games while sipping on what I assumed may have been a vodka-laden mixture from a gatorade squeeze bottle.

3. What's a personal goal to achieve this season for you, in the VHL or VHLM?

I would like to eclipse the previous 2 years point totals and possibly make a run for the top 10 in scoring.

4. How have you welcome our new S76 prospects, Mortie, Bowman, and Tipton?

I welcomed them to the Locker Room and offered to help them with any sigs/renders they may need for their new home.

5. What's your favourite thing about Moscow at this time of year?

The unheeding depression brought on by the seemingly endless winter. Great for reading a nice work of Dostoevsky.

6. Who do you think is the biggest menace to the Menace this coming season / or who do you think the favourite in the VHLM is?

Most likely Malmo. They're stealing our thunder in the Euro-League.

7 hours ago, Victor said:

Don't know who needs PC TPE of our new players so tagging everyone: 

@Enorama @TTtheT @MexicanCow123 @Ricer13 @MSO94  @Kelsier @Beketov @Josh @Spartan @UnkemptCL4PTP @okifenoki @GrittyIsKing09 @Owen Taylor @correllvincent @BiPsen @BigZouzou @Anthony Suzuki @KingMortie @Grapes-Tophat_Clan- @Jakefufu @BrutalBoost

1. We decided to make some big moves on the first day of the off-season. Which of Kris Rice, Jacob Tonn, Ryan Schwarz, Jay Jones, and Michael Olson are you most excited to see in Moscow?

6. Who do you think is the biggest menace to the Menace this coming season / or who do you think the favourite in the VHLM is?

1. That Jay Jones guy seems good.

2. Never knew him but wish him the best.

3. Improve on last season's performance.

4. I mailed them a fruit basket.

5. The constant threats of violence.

6. Well London is looking solid again.

On 1/16/2021 at 9:54 AM, Victor said:

@Enorama @TTtheT @MexicanCow123 @Ricer13 @MSO94  @Kelsier @Beketov @Josh @Spartan @UnkemptCL4PTP @okifenoki @GrittyIsKing09 @Owen Taylor @correllvincent @BiPsen @BigZouzou @Anthony Suzuki @KingMortie @Grapes-Tophat_Clan- @Jakefufu @BrutalBoost

1. Kris Rice for sure, can add a killer touch to the team, go get em ricer

2. Great to me in training camp. all around great dude, would love to grab a beer with him

3. hopefully get called up to moscow by the start of this season

4. Rookie cuts, we all been there

5. the snow baby. being a canadian, you love to see it

6. for my favourite in the VHLM, don't sleep on my missisauga hounds, i'm looking at a 90 goal year, no big deal

. We decided to make some big moves on the first day of the off-season. Which of Kris Rice, Jacob Tonn, Ryan Schwarz, Jay Jones, and Michael Olson are you most excited to see in Moscow?  Well since its me who you traded for.. It has to be Olson finally making the big leagues roster

Never got to meet him so I cant say 

I want to make my debut in the VHL and set myself up to stay

I have not had the chance but I soon will 

Hitting the ICe   :)

As a new player I will just have to see.

On 1/16/2021 at 7:54 AM, Victor said:

1. I’m excited to see Tonn get a change of scenery. I want to see him thrive in Moscow.

2. He’s a legend. No doubt he is going to be a championship goaltender. I’ll miss the competitiveness he brought to our locker room.

3. To win the Continental Cup. It’s always my goal and this is my last kick at the can to do it. 
4. Just a brief welcome in the locker room. 
5. I love the stress free yet competitiveness atmosphere.

6. Hard to not go with Lahtinen here but Rice could have a big final season and Letang and Davis are primed to have an unreal season as well. You don’t menace with the Menace!

Edited by Ricer13

1. How do we feel about our start so far?

2. What do you think the team can improve on?

3. What do you think you can individually improve on?

4. What are you getting up to off the ice?

5. Favorite memory of the season so far? 

6. What was the first thing you bought with your salary?

I think we have looked solid out of the gate. New faces are already chipping in and we seem to be winning or splitting games on a daily basis. I think we will hit our stride here soon.

So far we have been playing in tight games, going to shootouts regularly. We could use some tightening on the defensive side to help out Tonn @MexicanCow123

The shots are there. The minutes are there. I need to make more shots count. Find the back of the net and, if not, dish the puck to someone who can!

Trying to be the next Rocket League Champion. Keeps my skills tight.

S76 Game 70 Shootout goal winner against London for sure!

I bought a Gaming PC with a bootleg Russian RTX3090 and an overclocked decommissioned military guidance CPU. It keeps me warm in the winter.

22 hours ago, TTtheT said:

1. Pretty darn good!

2. Defense. I fell like we have been allowing too many goals.

3. Amount of points. I have been consistent, but I'd like to score more.

4. playing some minecraft, civ 6, and a lot of exercise.

5. Our big win near the start of the year

6. with my leftover money after buying some steroids from the metaphysical-probably-theoretical store that lives in all of our heads I bought the PS5

1. Seasons still pretty early but who is your early season MVP so far?
2. Moscow is now tied for 1st place in EU, will they start to pull away from the pack?
3. Moscow has three players in the top 10 in scoring to this point of the season. Does this surprise you?
4. Which Menace player has been the biggest surprise this season?
5. Which European team is our biggest competition this season?
6. Which area of the game would you say is Moscow's strength? Offense, defense or goaltending and why?

2 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

2. Moscow is now tied for 1st place in EU, will they start to pull away from the pack?
3. Moscow has three players in the top 10 in scoring to this point of the season. Does this surprise you?
6. Which area of the game would you say is Moscow's strength? Offense, defense or goaltending and why?

1. To be honest, I'm only playing attention to Moscow so let's say Kris Rice.

2. I hope we can!

3. Not at all, we're an elite team.

4. I think I've been surprisingly good.

5. Malmo is dangerous.

6. We're great at everything, but if I had to choose it would be offence.

Gotta give it to Mikko @Beketov. Almost 2 PPG, 120 Hits, 6 GWG. Killing it.

I believe we have the talent to pull ahead and stay ahead. Hoping we can solve our post-season woes in S76.

It is a bit surprising but definitely awesome to see. POWERHAUS

Palloon! @UnkemptCL4PTP Contributing right out of the gate from the blueline. Love having a solid defense core.

Warsaw and Helsinki are right up there with us. And with our recent post-season run-ins with Helsinki, I'd say the Titans are our main competition.

Offense is flying high this season. Most games we are scoring 4-5 goals. But I think Tonn @MexicanCow123 is doing a great job backing everyone up.

• Admin

1. It's the halfway mark of the season, if your player matched their production up to now for the rest of the season, would you be happy with your season?

2. Likewise, on a team level, do you think there is room for improvement?

3. What is one skill you'd like to be able to borrow from one of your teammates?

4. I don't think expansion is necessarily on the horizon in either the VHL or VHLM but where would you put the next franchise in either league?

5. Other than Moscow of course, what is your favourite VHL franchise?

6. Do you think we'll see some trade deadline movement this season?

5 minutes ago, Victor said:

1. It's the halfway mark of the season, if your player matched their production up to now for the rest of the season, would you be happy with your season?

3. What is one skill you'd like to be able to borrow from one of your teammates?

4. I don't think expansion is necessarily on the horizon in either the VHL or VHLM but where would you put the next franchise in either league?

1. Absolutely

2. I don't know, we have been winning a LOT recently.

3. @Beketov Mikko lahtinen's scoring

4. BUFFALO BLIZZARD

5. Malmo. The colors scheme is like the greatest i have seen. The logo is sweet too.

6. hmmmm. maybe? actually yes. honestly, i have no idea

1 hour ago, Victor said:

1. I would be really happy. I’d be close to a 100 point season to finish out my players career.

2. Improvement from within. As long as everyone is doing their part earning TPE I think we will be strong.

3. I would like Lahtinens confidence. He knows he’s good and sometimes I like that in my self.

4. I would add another Canadian team the NA division maybe Montreal or Winnipeg. If not Canadian I would go Colorado. In the European division I would Go Berlin or Zurich. 

5. Calgary. It’s where I started and I was a part of turning that franchise around from most hated in the league to a place where people like to play.

6. There is always movement so yes. From Moscow? I think we sit pretty where we are at.

1 hour ago, Victor said:

Absolutely. Angellini would have a personal best in every category. I just want to help push the Menace through to the next level. We Want The Cup!

We are on a bit of a roll as of late. Things are looking good. I think our only area we need to improve in is longevity. We need to keep producing and push through the postseason.

I'd like to have a sip of Mikko's @Beketov secret sauce. Maybe some of Krice's @Ricer13, too.

I think Germany is deserving of a franchise. Possibly Munich? I think that would be cool. Euro hockey is expanding IRL and a lot of German players are starting to come on the scene.

I am partial to the Seattle Bears. They won the Cup in my first season in the VHLM and I like their style.

It would be interesting! I had a premonition recently that I was traded out of the blue by @Victor but I really hope to stay in the Motherland!

4 hours ago, Victor said:

1. It's the halfway mark of the season, if your player matched their production up to now for the rest of the season, would you be happy with your season? It would be ok, not great but satisfactory

2. Likewise, on a team level, do you think there is room for improvement? Obviously I want to be in first but were so close now its not a big deal

3. What is one skill you'd like to be able to borrow from one of your teammates? I wish I score like Sharkton

4. I don't think expansion is necessarily on the horizon in either the VHL or VHLM but where would you put the next franchise in either league? Detroit

5. Other than Moscow of course, what is your favourite VHL franchise? Prague

6. Do you think we'll see some trade deadline movement this season? No

4 hours ago, Victor said:

1. Not really. I want to do a little more in the stat department.

2. There's always room for improvement if we're not first.

3. Kris Rice's general awesomeness.

4. Maybe Antarctica where we throw all the bad players.

5. London will always have a place in my heart 😭

6. It's possible but I think we're good where we are.

7 hours ago, Victor said:

1. Well, I think Letang has been a bit too streaky. He had one insane sim that threw his point total up, but has been invisible for a lot of games. I think he can improve in that regard.

2. I honestly think we're doing very well. We have chemistry, the locker room is vibing, and we're just having a good time.

3. I'd like to learn consistency from Lahts and Davis lol

4. PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH PITTSBURGH

5. I'd probably say Davos tbh. @GustavMattiasand @McWolf, two of my favorite sim league users are there and despite their history, I'd love to have a player there sometime.

6. I think that's always going to happen, but moves are being made sooner than usual this season.