Moscow Menace Press Conference

PC Questions
Week ending 5/30

1. A hand full of games have come and gone. Who do you think has been our most valued player thus far?

@WentzKneeFan036 kevin malone

2. How have you performed thus far and based on that performance, what would you like to improve next?

Goal scoring.

3. What is your thoughts on the new league announcement, the VHLE?

i wish it wasn't only in Europe, but cool otherwise.

4. If you were put in charge of something for a day, what would you like that to be and what would you change or do?

I would be put in charge of the VHL and add 2 teams in the VHL or M: Buffalo Blizzard and the Pittsburgh Steel. sadly the senate exists so i couldnt have free reign over the government. stupid senate. protecting our democracy

5. Who do you thing going to be our biggest rival this season?

Rigaaaa

6. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

it's a local flavor to buffalo, it's called let's dough buffalo. it's basically cookie dough on steroids.

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

16 hours ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions
Week ending 5/30

1. A hand full of games have come and gone. Who do you think has been our most valued player thus far?
  2. How have you performed thus far and based on that performance, what would you like to improve next?
  4. If you were put in charge of something for a day, what would you like that to be and what would you change or do?

1) GRITTYISKING IS THE BEST

2) I expect perfection and want a shutout every game

3) It is going to take a huge effort to get it going, and while the idea does sound cool hopefully the reward is worth all the effort needed

4) I would take charge of road construction and make it so they do not work during rush hour - why does this happen? I will double their pay if I have to to have road work done during non busy driving hours. They get more pay and traffic doesn't get pissed off, win win

5) Davos because @Ahma smells

6) Chocolate peanut butter. And I love combining ice cream with a warm brownie there is nothing better than that contrast

20 hours ago, BrutalBoost said:
20 hours ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions
Week ending 5/30

PC Questions
Week ending 5/30

Duncan Idaho is killing it with 22P in 15GP. A hugely impressive pace.

I need to work on fighting depreciation if I want to make it in this league. Work has been killing me lately but I am trying to get back to being active.

I think it is a great idea. As a player who spent an entire season in the VHLM at the cap, I believe a middle league between the M and the Bigs will be a great addition for a lot of builds.

I would be in charge of all debt and completely remove it all for all people. A fresh start is sorely needed.

Malmo and Helsinki both have been our kryptonite in recent years. I expect this season to be just as tough against them both.

Been enjoying a caramel peanut butter fudge with cookie dough recently. Pretty stellar.

On 5/24/2021 at 9:15 PM, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions
Week ending 5/30

1/ So far Duncan Idaho has been a beast and leading in scoring.

2/ Not bad I am tied for 7th on team for scoring.

3/ I think it might be a good idea. Either way we are over crowded and need to space all these players out.

4/ I want to be in charge of the entire government for a day and I would make it so we pay less taxes and eradicate federal cannabis laws. Plus I would give you another stimulus check!!

5/ Im sure Helsinki and Warsaw will big rivals!

6/ I love chocolate or strawberry ice cream.

15 hours ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions
Week ending 5/30

1.Idaho for sure. He's an MVP Candidate. He has 10+ goals and assists in 13 games. Absolute Legend.

2. I'm surprised as how well I'm doing. I've got 13 assists in 13 games. I want to boost my passing next

3.It should be fun. It will likely be a 1-2 year stint depending on the strength of the VHL team that drafts the player. It does make things a bit confusing but it should help with the influx of players.

4.  I would be put in charge of the VHL and give my team unlimited TPE

5. Warsaw. We've lost 3 games against them by 1 goal. We'll get revenge and it will be an easy series

6. Vanilla. I'm also a big fan of Sherbet and the rainbow flavor is awesome.

1. A hand full of games have come and gone. Who do you think has been our most valued player thus far? Bob brings a lot of grit on the ice, without him we wouldnt be where we are today
    Still above a point per game, so quite satisfied about it. I want to hit more though!
    I don't really mind, I won't be playing in it a lot though
    I would like be in charge of FC Barcelona and disband the team
    Ourselves, we can win on any given day if all goes in our favor
    Magnum double chocolate, but they stopped selling that here
Edited by OrbitingDeath

PC Questions

Week ending 6/6

1. We got a 4 game winning streak going right now. Which line would you say was the driving force behind those wins for us?

2. We got 4 Rookies in Top 10 Rookies of this season, @Tbeez99, @Jakefufu, @Grapes-Tophat_Clan-, and leading the #1 Rookie, @STZ. (Rookies Leaders) Do you have any words for them?

3. A poll for VHLE was posted last week asking to pick your favorite cities. What was your favorite city and do you think we will see another Russian team?

4. Sticking on the topic of VHLE. If you could name 1 team, what is a creative name you would give it?

5. Second Round of NHL has begun. Who you think is going to be the winner of this round and if your team was eliminated, who are you cheering for now?

6. It's a Memorial Day/week for those living in the US. If you are celebrating Memorial Day are you doing or did anything special for Memorials Day? If you don't celebrate memorials day, did you do or going to do anything special this week?

7 minutes ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions

Week ending 6/6

1. We got a 4 game winning streak going right now. Which line would you say was the driving force behind those wins for us?

2. We got 4 Rookies in Top 10 Rookies of this season, @Tbeez99, @Jakefufu, @Grapes-Tophat_Clan-, and leading the #1 Rookie, @STZ. (Rookies Leaders) Do you have any words for them?

3. A poll for VHLE was posted last week asking to pick your favorite cities. What was your favorite city and do you think we will see another Russian team?

4. Sticking on the topic of VHLE. If you could name 1 team, what is a creative name you would give it?

5. Second Round of NHL has begun. Who you think is going to be the winner of this round and if your team was eliminated, who are you cheering for now?

6. It's a Memorial Day/week for those living in the US. If you are celebrating Memorial Day are you doing or did anything special for Memorials Day? If you don't celebrate memorials day, did you do or going to do anything special this week?

1. This might be a bit of a surprise, but I think our 2nd line is our make or break line. We know that our first line can generate offense and be a mismatch on the ice, but without our 2nd line to log difficult defensive minutes, we wouldn't be on the streak we are now.

2. It's just exciting to see the hard work pay off. Markinson and Tipton are stepping in and generating offense from the blue line, Glass and Grapes are scoring goals and proving themselves to be the top 6 wingers we had imagined for them to be.

3. I would love to see the Berlin Blitz come back, and of course another Russian team.

4. The Spartans would be a dope name for any team 😎

5. Well Pens were eliminated so I'm not really following much. The Avs are something special though, I caught the highlights against the Golden Knights and they're just on another level. I don't think anyone can stop them

6. We haven't done anything yet, but I know we wanted to barbecue later in the afternoon/evening when the weather gets a bit warmer. It's sucked to have rain and cold weather all weekend, since I went out and got some meat and veggies for a barbecue. Got a mango habanero sauce to make some chicken with, was really excited to use it on the grill.

34 minutes ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions

Week ending 6/6

1. We got a 4 game winning streak going right now. Which line would you say was the driving force behind those wins for us? I think were just playing our best and keeping the hype alive

Um, good job me.

I picked St. Petersburg and yeah I think Russia will have another team.

Hopefully the Jets win, and after seeing last nights game, Colorado is going to win the cup

Just enjoying my day off in the states

42 minutes ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions

Week ending 6/6

1. I wouldn't say it was a line, but bob tristan is really contributing.

2. Doing good, be more like bob

3. Berlin Bombers 🥳

4. Berlin Bombers

5. Honestly, fuck every team, except for the habs and jets.

6. Got hella sunburnt

19 hours ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions

Week ending 6/6

1. not a line, but@WentzKneeFan036 and @OrbitingDeath

2. way to go dudes! keep it up, you are helping a lot

3 PARIS and rome i guess

4 PARIS TRIOMPHE

5 Colorado is my 2nd team after the sabres, and i'm guessing they win the cup

6. i didn't really do anything, my brother had a baseball tournament.

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

On 5/31/2021 at 1:53 PM, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions

Week ending 6/6

1.I think our D-corps get the credit here, Markinson specifically was thrust into a prominent role right off the hop and has just ran with it. 

2.Just keep giving it your 100% and good things will happen, keep up the good work!

3. My favourite was Oslo Norway and no I don't think we'll see another russian team anytime soon since the menace are already here. There's still a few countries crying for their first VHL team. 

4. The Paris Croissants. 

5. I'm a habs fans so I'll just keep cheering for the Habs. Go Habs go and fuck the leafs. 

6. Well I'm Canadian so I don't celebrate memorial day. However, I feel like we Canadians should be spending some time reflecting on the hundreds, maybe thousands of children who died during the federal government's residential school system. It's a dark time in our history and I should be taught in schools instead of swept under the rug and pretend it never happened. 

Edited by Seabass

On 5/31/2021 at 1:53 PM, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions

Week ending 6/6

1. First line. Tbh I don't really know why lines exist. But I'm sure the first line's been doin a great job, I'm proud guys

2. 4 in the top 10??? Congrats, not easy to do! Can't believe sporton wouldn't draft 5 top 10 earners

3. Rome, super cool city with a really nice culture.

4. Moscow A person or thing that is likely to cause harm; a threat or danger.

5. Caps. I don't know if they were eliminated but I bet they were cuz Caps

6. Vibing, school almost over

PC Questions

Week Ending 6/13

1. Who you think going to win the next round of playoffs, Tampa Bay Lightning or New York Islanders?
2. Lets say you just made a new character and he is at 250 TPE and VHLE is now a thing. Would you choose to go to VHLE or move up straight to VHL and why?
3. Riddle me this. Which question can you never "Yes" to?
4. This week is a theme week and the theme is VHLE. What you think about it and are you going to do anything for the theme week? If so what is it going to be?
5. We are a bit more than half way through the season. Who do you thing have been out most valuable player thus far?
6. Paul Atreides @Mr_Hatter is currently sitting at #7 for top 10 goal scorers for this season, only 3 goals behind the #1 spot. Do you think he can climb up hire potentially taking the #1 spot and any word of encouragement for him?

Edited by BrutalBoost
Mistakes were made in question 1

1 hour ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions

Week Ending 6/13

1. Who you think going to win the next round of playoffs, Tampa Bay Lightning or Montreal Canadians?

With the power of hindsight, Montreal
2. Lets say you just made a new character and he is at 250 TPE and VHLE is now a thing. Would you choose to go to VHLE or move up straight to VHL and why?

VHLE develop a bit so I can make a big splash. Honestly this might be something I look into doing next year (still with Grapes) as a way to develop outside the VHL

Can you say no?
4. This week is a theme week and the theme is VHLE. What you think about it and are you going to do anything for the theme week? If so what is it going to be?

I'm not doing anything, but the VHLE was a good solution, so respect to the management.
5. We are a bit more than half way through the season. Who do you thing have been out most valuable player thus far?

Paul Atriedades (I hope that's spelled right)
6. Paul Atreides @Mr_Hatter is currently sitting at #7 for top 10 goal scorers for this season, only 3 goals behind the #1 spot. Do you think he can climb up hire potentially taking the #1 spot and any word of encouragement for him?

Absolutely, the guy is a beauty he's got this in the bag

9 hours ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions

Week Ending 6/13

1. Who you think going to win the next round of playoffs, Tampa Bay Lightning or Montreal Canadians?

1. Montreal for sure, go habs go 

2. I'd take more ice time in the VHLE in order to develop more as a player. You can't learn as much sitting on the bench.

3. This one.

4. I actually just released a media spot this morning to talk VHLE.

5. Hard markinson, rookie stepped in took the opportunity and ran with it, real proud of him.

6. Of course he can, Atreides is real talented and can do anything he puts his mind towards. As long as he remains focused I don't see how he cant' climb up.

21 hours ago, BrutalBoost said:

1. Toffoli vs the Lightning you mean? Toffoili in 7
2. I’d probably go into the VHL because everyone else is gonna be in the VHLE and I can stack major points :kekw:
3. “Are you gay?” 
4. I’m not going to do anything for vhl theme week 
5. Yeah, we have some amazing skaters, but I honestly have to give it to Malone. He kept us in games we had no business being in and I think the insane amount of saves has definitely helped us out. 
6. He’s definitely had a great season and of course I’d want him to take the #1 spot. He’s been an amazing scorer and anyone who’s helped us as much as he has definitely deserves to be a contender for the scoring title.

Edited by TheTiptonKing

On 6/7/2021 at 9:42 PM, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions

Week Ending 6/13

1. Who you think going to win the next round of playoffs, Tampa Bay Lightning or New York Islanders? Probably one of the hockey teams participating 
2. Lets say you just made a new character and he is at 250 TPE and VHLE is now a thing. Would you choose to go to VHLE or move up straight to VHL and why? I would eat some ravioli but it tbh probably try out the vhle cause it’s new 
3. Riddle me this. Which question can you never "Yes" to? Maybe this isn’t a a question at all but a trick question the answer is 78 
4. This week is a theme week and the theme is VHLE. What you think about it and are you going to do anything for the theme week? If so what is it going to be? I’m not gonna do it I just claimed affiliate:flooshed:
5. We are a bit more than half way through the season. Who do you thing have been out most valuable player thus far? Obviously the goat bob Tristan the best player of all time 
6. Paul Atreides @Mr_Hatter is currently sitting at #7 for top 10 goal scorers for this season, only 3 goals behind the #1 spot. Do you think he can climb up hire potentially taking the #1 spot and any word of encouragement for him? If he continues to earn and do well he can get number one my word of encouragement is dewgud

PC Questions

Week Ending 6/13

1. Who you think going to win the next round of playoffs, Tampa Bay Lightning or New York Islanders?

1. Islanders

2. I'd go to VHLE for the experience.

3. I have no clue. Technically you can say yes to anything it just might not make sense. 

4. I'm not doing anything for theme week but it sounds like a fun thing I can do my next career.

5. Atreides and Idaho for sure. Legendary Pairing.

6. He definitely has a chance. We've been inconsistent recently with different players stepping up at different times but if he can stay consistent he's an MVP candidate.

PC Questions

Week Ending 6/13

1. I think Tampa is just too strong not the win.

2. I think I'd be going straight to VHL. I can't see myself ever staying in VHLE and losing a year for career stats.

3. What?

4. I did a graphic on the return of Bratislava Watchmen. They are an old VHLM team that I was GM for when they first came into the league.

5. Atreides has been a stud. Pure scorer, and our number on center. Proving to be a leader for our team, and signs of being an elite player in the league.

6. Of course he can, but I don't think that is the most important thing. He has shown he's much more to this team than just scoring goals. Our team is so well-balanced that it'll be hard for him to take over the scoring race. I hope he wins the award though!

Hoping for the Islanders, its been a while since they got this far.

I would love to go for a 9 year vhl career to be honest

Do you want to work 24 hours a day?

Made a logo for the Vatican City Elite, so yeah I participated in the event

Paul Atreides, he is showing great promise!

You got this Hatter, we believe in you ❤️

PC Question

Week Ending 6/20

1. What is a best way to celebrate a victory?

2. Who do you think has been the biggest underrated player or team this season?

3. If you had a chance to switch positions, what position would you switch to and why?

4. What has been the best part of this season for you?

5. I need movie ideas. What is your favorite movie?

6. What are your goals as a player that you would like to accomplish before your career is over?

5 minutes ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Question

Week Ending 6/20

Take the boys out for grub.

No idea I don't really follow the VHL major league yet

3. If you had a chance to switch positions, what position would you switch to and why?

I'd switch to a goalie since it's the only position I haven't played yet.

Probably the start since I was red hot but I've fallen off since then

My favorite movie is Saw.

6. What are your goals as a player that you would like to accomplish before your career is over?

I want to win a trophy in my career or set a record.

59 minutes ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Question

Week Ending 6/20

1. A nice cold beer with the boys. I'm not talking about getting hammered here, most times it's just a couple.

2. Kyle Glass. @Tbeez99 He's been a leader on our line and he's been helping me stay focused instead of getting too down on myself. 

3. Even if I had a chance to switch positions I wouldn't. I'm too small to be a goalie or defender and I'm just more useful down the middle. Just look at the last WJC where I was used on the wing. I didn't do very well there. I'm made to be a centreman. 

4. Right now is the best part of my season. I've been seeing some time among the top 6 for the first time this season as well as getting some Powerplay time. I feel like it's revitalized my passion and I've got some points to show for it.  It's hard to feel like your part of the team when your not really involved in the game, getting just a hand full of minutes so this is a nice change for me.

5. I'm a huge fan of the Star Wars trilogy. 

6. I just like every other player here want to win the big prize. A Continental Cup.