Seattle Bears Press Conference

58. Moscow and Seattle are mostly neck and neck. If these two teams finish top 2 in the VHL, who gets the crown?
Is there even a competition? We are just too good for anyone to stand in our way! Let's do it boys - we have to win it all this season!

59. Helsinki has shown some promise. Will they be able to steal the last playoff spot in the EU? Why or why not?
Nope. They are having issues with team mashup. I have heard they are not too great at scouting players so they are getting some problems there. 

60. Predict a move come VHL Trade deadline day. Is it quiet? Is there a move? Who is moving?
Well. As the deadline is well passed I can just say this - with or without trades, we are the team to beat. Even for Moscow. Now they have no excuses about Meta and things like that.

61. What are some good ideas for VHL Theme Week?
Appreciation, I think that one is a great Theme week. We can finally talk about people we like and we have grown closer to over the months and years we have been here.

62. Zeedayno Chara @Jubis has 10 GWG. What's led to his clutch success? 
Being an absolute dominating beast. His skillset is incredibly well developed and there is not even a single thing there that we can call a weakness. He is a beast.

63. What is the best nickname for a Seattle Bears player?
Hoggy. Everybody likes the great boy Hogan. He is the greatest and best defenceman ever seen by this world. He is truly breathtaking. 

73. We play Chicago. Predict the series outcome for who wins!

SEATTLE IN 5 BABY 👶 

74. Who ends up having the most goals in the series?

MY BOY AJ WILLIAMS 💙 

75. Who will have the most hits in the series?

GOTTA SAY IT WAS VINNY 

76. Will @oilmandan shut out Chicago once during the series?

I AM SURE HE DID. GUYS BEEN SOLID

77. What is one way Seattle is advertising the series on TV commercials to get fans hyped?

THE REAL "DA BEARS " 

80. Seattle plays a prank on Chicago to break the ice. What do they do? REPLACED THEIR TOOTHPASTE WITH 

HEAD AND SHOULDERS SHAMPOO

:sea: Bana's & Beav's S83 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S83 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

Part Nine

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. Old weeks/posts will be above as "S83PC - Part X". You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

81. What are your thoughts on Seattle beating Toronto in 6 games?

82. What are your thoughts on Seattle going to the finals?

83. How do you think the series will go between Seattle and Moscow in the finals?

84. Who are the Bears top candidates for playoff MVP?

85. How has your player prepared for this moment?

86. How was your weekend?

87. What are your up to this coming week?

88. Are you happy with your players performance in the playoffs?

89. How has this season been for you as a Bear? Have you enjoyed yourself?

81. What are your thoughts on Seattle beating Toronto in 6 games? I'm glad we pulled the victory out in the end and finished the series strong with two straight wins! Can't be mad about making it to the finals at all.

82. What are your thoughts on Seattle going to the finals? We showed that we were one of the deepest teams and that we were the best all around throughout the season. We don't have to worry about a Meta. This Bears team continues to be resilient and is definitely one of the best comeback stories. This is validation of everything that happened since the beginning of "rebuild" started.

83. How do you think the series will go between Seattle and Moscow in the finals? Seattle on top, but I do think it will be quite the tough series to be honest.

84. Who are the Bears top candidates for playoff MVP? Zeedayno Chara is just so good all around and has really stepped it up in the playoffs. Like the regular season, AJ is close behind.

88. Are you happy with your players performance in the playoffs? I'll be happy when he lifts the cup.

89. How has this season been for you as a Bear? Have you enjoyed yourself? It's been fun. Win or lose, this team has one of my favourite locker rooms of all time in the VHL. We came together, collaborated to improve ourselves, and had fun along the way. It's been an honour to be a Bear.

90. We did it! We're on top! What was your initial reaction when you learned that we had won it all?

91. Now that the playoffs are over, who do you think will be awarded as the Playoff MVP?

92. What is your player going to do with their day with the cup?

93. Em Em Flex was outstanding as always and was arguably (and in my heart, definitely) the best goaltender in the playoffs. What is his secret?

94. In the year 1905, the Ottawa Silver Sevens gave the Stanley Cup swimming lessons by kicking it into the Rideau Canal. Which player would most likely drop kick the Continental Cup into a river?

95. Follow up from the last question, who would be sober enough to save it?

96. Is it safe to say that AJ Williams isn't "a reach" anymore?

97. What do you personally believe was the tipping point that changed the Bears from dark horse playoff team to contenders and eventual champions?

On 6/5/2022 at 8:01 PM, Banackock said:

:sea: Bana's & Beav's S83 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S83 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

Part Nine

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. Old weeks/posts will be above as "S83PC - Part X". You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

81. What are your thoughts on Seattle beating Toronto in 6 games?

82. What are your thoughts on Seattle going to the finals?

83. How do you think the series will go between Seattle and Moscow in the finals?

84. Who are the Bears top candidates for playoff MVP?

85. How has your player prepared for this moment?

86. How was your weekend?

87. What are your up to this coming week?

88. Are you happy with your players performance in the playoffs?

89. How has this season been for you as a Bear? Have you enjoyed yourself?

81. I'm excited for the guys that won it here for seattle and hope to help contribute next season
82. It's an awesome thing to see your future teammates or ex ones to have a chance at winning a championship
83. I believe In seattle but Moscow Is a tough cookie
84. I won't lie not even sure So I'll pick who ever barzal's player is :D
85. Well he has been a career backup most of his career, so I've learned from some great goalies
86. It was awesome just relaxing like usual or was on vacation
87. Probably earning in all my sim leagues and workingt haha
88. Well I missed the playoffs in vhle so absolutely not
89. this will be my first season as an official bear, but being a prospect player was enough to still feel apart of a great team

:sea: Bana's & Beav's S84 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S84 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This season's PC's:

Last Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

Part Nine

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. Old weeks/posts will be above as "S84PC - Part X". You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

1. SEATTLE WON THE CUP. If you were a current player, what was it like to feel the cup raised above your head?

2. For some members, like @Jubis and @dasboot, they waited a long time to win. What was it like to win with them?

3. Being down 3-2 in the series, what were you thinking during that time? What was the LR like?

4. Your opponent was worthy. Moscow was a good team. What were some things they did good - maybe better?

5. Pick one player from Moscow and tag them who made a huge difference for them. Why did they make that difference?

6. Who do you think was the Bears MVP in the playoffs? Why?

7. What do you think gave Seattle the edge and the victory in the series and season?

8. What was the LR like when the team won the cup?

9. What were your overall thoughts on the season and your time in Seattle during 83?

10. Seattle drafted @DoktorFunk 16OV and "reached hard to get him". Thoughts on this pick?

11. Seattle traded for @samx after LA made an oopsie. The city of Seattle gifted her some things to welcome Sam... What did they gift??

12. @Hogan cannot be stopped. Is he maybe one of the greatest champs of all time? How does he do it?

13. @JigglyGumballs was drafted to Seattle. A celebrity welcomed them onto stage at the draft. Who was it?

14. The @Moon has come to Seattle. Lil Wayne wrote a song about his arrival. What is the title of the song?

That should be enough for a couple weeks Bears ;) 

3 hours ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S84 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This season's PC's:

Last Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

Part Nine

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. Old weeks/posts will be above as "S84PC - Part X". You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

1. SEATTLE WON THE CUP. If you were a current player, what was it like to feel the cup raised above your head?

2. For some members, like @Jubis and @dasboot, they waited a long time to win. What was it like to win with them?

3. Being down 3-2 in the series, what were you thinking during that time? What was the LR like?

4. Your opponent was worthy. Moscow was a good team. What were some things they did good - maybe better?

5. Pick one player from Moscow and tag them who made a huge difference for them. Why did they make that difference?

7. What do you think gave Seattle the edge and the victory in the series and season?

9. What were your overall thoughts on the season and your time in Seattle during 83?

10. Seattle drafted @DoktorFunk 16OV and "reached hard to get him". Thoughts on this pick?

11. Seattle traded for @samx after LA made an oopsie. The city of Seattle gifted her some things to welcome Sam... What did they gift??

12. @Hogan cannot be stopped. Is he maybe one of the greatest champs of all time? How does he do it?

13. @JigglyGumballs was drafted to Seattle. A celebrity welcomed them onto stage at the draft. Who was it?

14. The @Moon has come to Seattle. Lil Wayne wrote a song about his arrival. What is the title of the song?

1. Well I can only imagine the feeling and it must of been relieving to win it finally after all season long of hard work
2. I'm proud of them and hope i can win one soon
3. I was worried, but I was having high hopes for the team 
4. I mean they adjusted and really you could see they just seemed like they weren't worried, but once the bears adjusted it was over for the Moscow team
5. I'm not sure I'm sorry But If i had to pick one player It'd be Duncan Idaho as dude was leading the league and his team in points total
6. gotta go with Em Em Flex the goalie as man held his own in net and the team adjusted as he held Moscow back with every save possible

Feels so good I had to smoke a cigarette afterwards.

2. For some members, like @Jubis and @dasboot, they waited a long time to win. What was it like to win with them?

Great for them, great for the team to have them.

We stepped up and played our game. I was thinking about winning the next game.

Well they shot the puck a lot. Luckily, they only count the ones that go in.

Spartan because without great leadership, they would have had a hard time in the conference they were in.

Mr. Flex would be at the top of my list. Played with passion and the desire to win.

1. SEATTLE WON THE CUP. If you were a current player, what was it like to feel the cup raised above your head? Feels amazing. I haven't won a championship since Lafontaine's VHLM days and I haven't won a VHL championship since 2019, when I had Crimson. But this team is the closest team I've won it with and it's so special to win it with this amazing group of people.

2. For some members, like Jubis and Boot, they waited a long time to win. What was it like to win with them? Especially knowing they are no longer on the roster, it is so much more special. For Jubis, him and I have come close with Calgary and we couldn't pull it off. But doing it together here in Seattle (who usually were the ones swiping our cup dreams) was so special. Boot made a beast with Detroit and we also have the Calgary connection. He was also with Jubis and I and the three of us kept hoping season after season. But we finally got our cup.

3. Being down 3-2 in the series, what were you thinking during that time? What was the LR like? Win the next one. We were all nervous and anxious but we still held on to hope. I don't think once during the entire playoffs did we give up hope. The mentality for all of us was win one more game and then prepare to win a second. We knew Moscow was great but we knew we were as well.

4. Your opponent was worthy. Moscow was a good team. What were some things they did good - maybe better? Probably started series better, especially the finals. They were able to capitalize with their hot offense and take early series leads and also finish series quickly. But in the end, we outlasted them.

6. Who do you think was the Bears MVP in the playoffs? Why? Em Em Flex. Flex has always had this championship pedigree, and I witnessed it firsthand in the VHLM when he and the Marauders robbed us Hounds of the Founders' Cup. But Flex brought it up to a whole new level and covered for us when we were struggling. He definitely robbed quite a few wins throughout the run and was excellent when he didn't need to rob wins for us.

7. What do you think gave Seattle the edge and the victory in the series and season? A mix of confident mentality, the brilliance and experience of Bana, and just clutch goals. We capitalized on power plays in Game 7 and Detroit clutched up in the third. We had a rough first two games but Bana was able to make great adjustments and it was like night and day.

On 6/18/2022 at 7:26 PM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S84 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This season's PC's:

Last Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

Part Nine

1. I wasn't, but I've been there before and it's fantastic. 

2. I can't believe it took Jubie that long to win. I remember our rivalry with Calgary when he was on there. What a time and good for him! Had to come to Seattle to win it!

3. It's always tough in that situation, but you have to keep grinding.

On 6/18/2022 at 9:26 PM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S84 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This season's PC's:

Last Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

Part Nine

1. The same as usual. But its the first time I've done it in a while so that makes it nice. I think this was the first time we ever came from behind in the finals but I could be wrong there. Overall it feels just as good as the others.

2. It's nice to see somebody either break the drought or win their first cup so being able to do it with those two was great, especially after the seasons they had.

3. I knew it was possible to win, but I knew it would be hard. We never saw ourselves as being out, and things changed after game 6.

5. @Beketov. You let in too many goals.

10. Great pick not only in the potential but in the person. Dok was with me from like s67-s73, led that draft class in points and won a ton of cups with me. Great to have back so we can run it back. 

9. I did pretty good, there's improvements I want to see but and I think I will but I'm happy with my performance.

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S84 VHL Draft

S83 VHL Index

S83 VHLE Index

S83 VHLM Index

This season's PC's:

Last Season's PC's:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Part Six

Part Seven

Part Eight

Part Nine

7.I believe the Bears just made the right adjustment and Moscow couldn't counter adjust to the bears. 
8. It was awesome everyone was excited and everyone was congratulating each other while being drunk
9. Well I wasn't there for it, but seeing the Bears doing amazing and realizing soon you'll help continue their greatness
10. Well If you believe a guy is the guy for your squad and fits what you're trying to do people can think you reached, but when you reach the cup finals who will be one reached then
11. the chance to feel the cup and with the words "this will be us again!" 
12. He might be and with great work and dedication you can do anything you put your mind too!

Latvians have had such a success here in Seattle that I am not even sure, it almost feels natural. I personally felt amazing. That thrill, that excitement was almost unbearable.. Un.. Bear...able.. Okay, you get it...

2. For some members, like Jubis and Dasboot, they waited a long time to win. What was it like to win with them?
I have to say that they both deserved the victory - two absolutely amazing players. It was my honor to play with my equals like that. I would even say that with those two, I didn't need to scream out my strategies on ice, they just knew what was going on. 

We gave them a chance, trust me, we never were going to lose. I truly believe that our team was ready to perform on the highest level last season, we had it all set up perfectly and eve though Moscow is a great team, I know that we had to win. 

I believe that their raw offensive talent was that put them in the Finals in the first place. I think that is what made them special and I always thought that us, Bears, are more of a defensive team. 

Well, there are so many... @OrbitingDeath Duncan Idaho is an absolute beast, in my humble opinion he is a truly breathtaking player with unique set of skills and abilities. I don't believe there are many who can combat his drive to win and help his teammates. The best player on ice every game. 

That is a tough one honestly but I believe Em Em Flex. Gotta say that our goaltender was the reason why we went as far as we did and without him, we probably would have stayed in the first round. 

Teamwork, leadership and talent. Along with the experience of being there several times before.

Very active. Lot's of drinking, hugs and hookers.

It was a good season for Max as a player. Always good to be on a winning team.

10. Seattle drafted @DoktorFunk 16OV and "reached hard to get him". Thoughts on this pick?

Time will tell but it was a good choice.

11. Seattle traded for @samx after LA made an oopsie. The city of Seattle gifted her some things to welcome Sam... What did they gift??

A private dressing stall and shower without cameras.

12. @Hogan cannot be stopped. Is he maybe one of the greatest champs of all time? How does he do it?

He is a dedicated player that is well liked. 

8. What was the LR like when the team won the cup? It was awesome. We were all hyped to have won the championship. It was great seeing everybody come together after a great season. Felt like a gigantic monkey off all of our backs.

9. What were your overall thoughts on the season and your time in Seattle during 83? This season made seeing how this team developed and grow since I came here in season 79 all the more special. This was the culmination of the work this team did in order to win it all. Everybody was great and we were all having a fun time. Singlehandedly the best locker room I've had the honour of being a part of.

10. Seattle drafted DoktorFunk 16OV and "reached hard to get him". Thoughts on this pick? Excellent pick. DoktorFunk's players are always great. We have him now and I'm glad we do, can't wait to play alongside him in the big leagues!

11. Seattle traded for Samx after LA made an oopsie. The city of Seattle gifted her some things to welcome Sam... What did they gift?? A comically large salmon stuffed animal. I don't know why, it just feels like Seattle.

12. Hulk Hogan cannot be stopped. Is he maybe one of the greatest champs of all time? How does he do it? I am convinced that Hogan is not human. It is my theory that he is a machine created by the government for the sole purpose of winning hockey games and champions. This world is Hogan's world and we're all just living in it.

14. The Moon has come to Seattle. Lil Wayne wrote a song about his arrival. What is the title of the song? Fly Me To The Moon Remastered.

4. Well they were the best team in the regular season, but idk

5. I mean, @OrbitingDeathwas incredible for them.

6. @Hoganalways and forever

7. See answer above.

8. I went back and looked, it seemed like it was pretty exciting!

9. The season was wild and I'm glad to have joined Seattle at such an exciting time

Here are some questions for all of you beauties!

1. If you could rename the Victory Hockey League, what would you change its name to?

2. Seattle has begun using personal goal songs for goal horns! What is your players' goal song?

3. If you had to make a new award for the VHL, what would the award be?

4. Should the Seattle Bears rename themselves as the Seattle Bananas not only because its funny but as a homage to Bana?

5. The VHL decides it needs a gimmick. Would you prefer bigger rinks to play on or smaller rinks?

6. If the Bears had a team goal song, what song would you want to blast after every tally?

7. The VHL decides it needs a gimmick part 2. Mini sticks or big pucks? Which would you choose?

8. How do you feel about the Bears' start to the season?

9. The VHLM is expanding! Which two cities would you like to see be awarded a team?

15 hours ago, SlapshotDragon said:

Here are some questions for all of you beauties!

1. If you could rename the Victory Hockey League, what would you change its name to?

2. Seattle has begun using personal goal songs for goal horns! What is your players' goal song?

3. If you had to make a new award for the VHL, what would the award be?

4. Should the Seattle Bears rename themselves as the Seattle Bananas not only because its funny but as a homage to Bana?

5. The VHL decides it needs a gimmick. Would you prefer bigger rinks to play on or smaller rinks?

6. If the Bears had a team goal song, what song would you want to blast after every tally?

7. The VHL decides it needs a gimmick part 2. Mini sticks or big pucks? Which would you choose?

8. How do you feel about the Bears' start to the season?

9. The VHLM is expanding! Which two cities would you like to see be awarded a team?

1. HC Victory Online

2. Cotton-Eye Joe for sure

3. Sportsmanship Award like the Lady Big. Fewest penalty minutes and polite community engagement. 

4. Yes, no question 

5. Smaller rings. Like the size of an inflatable pool. 

6. Bleed by Meshuggah

:sea: Bana's S84 Quick Q's :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S84 VHL Draft

This season's PC's:

Part One

15. How has your player done so far this season?

16. What is something you're looking forward too right now?

17. How are you finding the VHL right now? Having fun? Struggle? etc

18. What is something the league could do to make it more fun?

19. Who is a member that is now inactive that you'd like to see come back? 

20. What is one of your top VHL memories?

21. What are your thoughts on Seattle's season so far?

22. @samx has entered the Bears Den (restaurant) and has her own brand of chicken nuggets.. what is the recipe? What makes them the best in the world?

23. @ROOKIE745 is an APPLE machine.  So much so, an apple tree farm has wanted to name a new hybrid apple after him. What do they call it?

24. @ajwllmsn drinks alcohol like a fish drinks water. A beer company wants him to create a new kind. What does he create? What does he call it?

Edited by Banackock

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S84 VHL Draft

This season's PC's:

Part One

22. @samx has entered the Bears Den (restaurant) and has her own brand of chicken nuggets.. what is the recipe? What makes them the best in the world?

23. @ROOKIE745 is an APPLE machine.  So much so, an apple tree farm has wanted to name a new hybrid apple after him. What do they call it?

24. @ajwllmsn drinks alcohol like a fish drinks water. A beer company wants him to create a new kind. What does he create? What does he call it?

15. He started off great, but honestly he's been on a rough few games as the bot goalie has been better than him
16. Man I'm looking forward to making the playoffs with this team I know im ahead of myself, but I believe we can do it.
17. I love It man, seeing my guy struggle at times sucks, but I have a great team supporting me!
18. I Don't believe there's anything they could do as in a sim league you either enjoy it or you don't
19. I don't know too many guys in the VHL, So personally Anyone who is inactive I hope they come back.
20. My top memory so far has been being told in my dm's "You're the guy now Dusty." It was the greatest feeling ever.

20 hours ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S84 VHL Draft

This season's PC's:

Part One

1. Pretty good, 22 points is one of the best starts Ori has had, and that 5 assist game was insane.

2. A vacation I have coming up in mid-ish July.

3. Having fun thanks to being on a new team! It's exciting.

4. The guy that Ben Storm, I don't know why just would be cool if they were back.

5. Probably winning the Founders cup in S70, but my time In Halifax was very memorable too.

6. Well I mean I imagine they would work in the name "Ori" right? Applori, something like that? I know I'm dumb XD

On 7/7/2022 at 5:18 PM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S84 VHL Draft

This season's PC's:

Part One

15. Started off a bit slow but I've slowly picked it up to a pace I find better. I just hope I can cut down on PIM as they've gotten pretty high while my hits haven't changed much as I wished.

16. I have a trip coming up that I leave for in under 2 weeks now. It's my first time on a plane, out of the country and it will be the farthest I've ever been in my life away from home.

17. I started work recently so I find that I have less motivation to do TPE but overall its the same.

19. Michael Rasmussen, he was taken too early.

20. Waking up from a nap to have the discord channel blowing up and Acyd @'ing me to get in there when we won our first cup.

21. We just made a big trade which should strengthen us up on D and I think it will make it a big positive impact on our season.

15. How has your player done so far this season? My player has done alright. He is scoring, which is nice, however he does not seem to be producing offensively to the degree that I expected him to. Sigard is almost a point per game so I can't complain. He is a hitting machine. His +/- has me concerned for his defensive play though.

16. What is something you're looking forward too right now? Me and my family are going on a road trip through Western America including Nevada and California. Gonna be lots of fun! 

19. Who is a member that is now inactive that you'd like to see come back? Not exactly sure if he is inactive but I do remember him saying Askarov would be his last player or something along those lines. Also the fact I haven't heard from him in a while doesn't help. I am talking about my first ever GM, Gooningitup.

20. What is one of your top VHL memories? Last season's championship without a question. Ryuu's cup win was cool and Laffy on the Wranglers and S69 Wild was great but the Bears team was so united and fun. I will forever be proud to have been a part of that team.

21. What are your thoughts on Seattle's season so far? I thought the season has been solid. A bit bumpy and a few losses here and there but we have been slowly patching ourselves up roster-wise and I am confident we will be excellent once everything is refined and figured out.

23. ROOKIE745 is an APPLE machine. So much so, an apple tree farm has wanted to name a new hybrid apple after him. What do they call it? They call it the Ori Apple. Uninspired and predictable but Ori is an awesoms name in general. It will be a smash hit in the fruit industry for sure.

Edited by SlapshotDragon