Seattle Bears Press Conference

On 4/7/2024 at 5:12 PM, Banackock said:

Bana's S93 Quick Q's - #5 :sea:

image.png.1659973d980153f73b371d701d1fd552.png

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

This season's PC's:

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. One more time, I POST LOTS OF QUESTIONS SO THAT IF I MISS A WEEK, YOU ALWAYS HAVE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. YOU CAN ANSWER ANY OLD WEEKS Q's. Old weeks/posts will be above as "S87PC - #X". You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

41. @zepheter current sits 11th all-time for Seattle Bears blocked shots. What magic/voodoo do they use to be such a machine? 

42. @Greg_Di is sitting 8th in the league right now for points and are on pace for their best season. How do you see them sometimes prep for games?

43. @ROOKIE745 does some unique stuff during pre-game warm ups. What do you see them doing to warm up?

44. You've just been asked to autograph a VERY weird item. What was it? Who wanted the autograph?

45. Costanzov @Mongoose87 is 3rd in the league for shutouts with 2 as a rookie goalie. They credit their play to a special pastry. What do they like to eat after games to celebrate?

46. John Jameson of Prague is on an absolute tear. How does Seattle prepare for a player like that?

47. @JB123 is sitting at 397 at the moment for games played. How will the team celebrate his 400th game?

48. @sadie recently got goal #200 of their career. What song did the team play for them in the LR to pump em up?

49. @zepheter 100 CAREER ASSISTS. The team did an apple themed party. What did YOU bring to the party?

50. @Berocka is one point away from tying their career high. What's it like having an aussie on the team??

51. Someone from around the VHL prank calls you. Who do they pretend to be? What do they say?

52. Commissioner for a day!! What are some things you'd do?

53. @hedgehog337 a legend steps away from managing Riga. One of the best of all time. Some of their records will only be touched by very few. What were your thoughts when finding out this news?

54. A referee comes up to you during a commercial break and tells you a joke. What joke did they tell you?

1. Hell if I know, they just seem to know where they're gonna be shooting the puck from!!

2. Purple gatorade and bananas

3. cupcakes

4. you don't, you just pray to the gods

5. dinner party.

6. Some kind of up beat party song I'm sure.

Bana's S93 Quick Q's - #6 :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

This season's PC's:

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. One more time, I POST LOTS OF QUESTIONS SO THAT IF I MISS A WEEK, YOU ALWAYS HAVE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. YOU CAN ANSWER ANY OLD WEEKS Q's. Old weeks/posts will be above as "S87PC - #X". You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

55. Thoughts on Seattle recently adding Rask, Dixon and Mina to the Bears?

56. How would you grade Seattle Trade Deadline performance?

57. @Mongoose87 and @Jubis now share the net... they share a lot of things come to think of it... What are some things they share together now?

58. The Bears threw a Walking Dead themed welcome party for Dixon @Ricer13 ... what was happening at the party??

59. A new Seattle themed Dijon Mustard came out. What does the bottle look like? 

60. How do you think your player finishes on the season?

61. Ford approaches you and tell you they want you to develop a vehicle.. Bears themed.. but still how you want it. Car? Truck? What's it look and sound like etc?

62. If you had to be stuck on an island with 2 of your teammates, which would you choose and why?

63. What are your plans for this week?

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

This season's PC's:

57. @Mongoose87 and @Jubis now share the net... they share a lot of things come to think of it... What are some things they share together now?

58. The Bears threw a Walking Dead themed welcome party for Dixon @Ricer13 ... what was happening at the party??

59. A new Seattle themed Dijon Mustard came out. What does the bottle look like? 

61. Ford approaches you and tell you they want you to develop a vehicle.. Bears themed.. but still how you want it. Car? Truck? What's it look and sound like etc?

62. If you had to be stuck on an island with 2 of your teammates, which would you choose and why?

55. The cup is as good as ours. 

56. 10/10. A++. From my unbiased opinion we won the deadline by a landslide.

60. Strong finish here. Hope to be above a point per game, but I don’t really care about points right now. I just want us to win. 

61. For the model I want a Rolls Royce truck with a Bear holding the Continental Cup. No Ford branding. Line the ceiling with the seasons the Bears have won cups. 

62. The goalies just to see them try to make a boat out of sand. 

63. Working, playing some adult league hockey, and spending time with friends and family this weekend.

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

55. I think that we have made some great strides forward, excited for all three to hit the ice with us

56. A+ well and truly but we truly won't know until we see some results

58. All the players dress up as zombies and Dixon fires his crossbow at us

60. I hope I score 5 more goals

61. The bear mobile would be a passenger van that is covered in fur

63. Plan my recreate obviously

10 hours ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

This season's PC's:

WE HAVE A MISSION TO ACCOMPLISH 

10/10

Ive always loved aggressive moves 

57. @Mongoose87 and @Jubis now share the net... they share a lot of things come to think of it... What are some things they share together now? BATHS 

3 BEARS 🐻  WERE SHOT WHILE DRESSED AS ZOMBIES 

MY SUNDAY MORNING if I was drinking and eating all night 

Hopefully strong.  Need to be good 

15 hours ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

This season's PC's:

56. 2/10. Not a single one of these guys are dead!

57. The unfortunate reality is that to pay all of our deadline acquisitions, we had to pawn a lot of equipment. Now we only have one set of goalie gear that we have to pass back and forth. That includes the cup. 

59. Have you ever seen those honey bottles that are shaped like bears? That, but not so yellow. 

60. Wow, that's a little private for a press conference, don't you think?

61. It's a massive pickup truck called the Kodiak that gets the worst miles per gallon allowed by the EPA.

63. 1bbd6d05-f46c-46c2-929b-afef1dbb146e_tex

On 4/15/2024 at 6:49 PM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

This season's PC's:

1. trust in the process

2. A+

3. a water bottle, the back seat, the bathroom.

4. Everyone dressed up like zombies and he pilled over Dixon.

5. A bear with a hockey stick.

6. Poorly sadly.

Bana's S93 Quick Q's - SEASON FINALE BABY - #:sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

This season's PC's:

64. The VHL and the WWE are doing a crossover. They’ve picked a bunch of players and you are one of them to become a fighter. What is your name and finishing move?

65. The Bears have been on a hot streak and recently took over first place from Toronto. Toronto fans were riding in the streets. What were some crazy things they were doing?

66. A famous poet wrote a poem about your player season. What is the title of the poem?

67. When your player is feeling gassed in the middle of a game, what is there go to for piping up their energy?

68. How was your preparing for playoffs?

69. Elon Musk has been a hostile takeover of the VHL. What does he rebrand the new league to?

70. If the three commissioners got into a battle of the death, which one would win and what would their weapon choices be?

71. What is a combination of two foods that some people might find weird but you bet you would like? Or you would think would taste good?

9 hours ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

This season's PC's:

64. The VHL and the WWE are doing a crossover. They’ve picked a bunch of players and you are one of them to become a fighter. What is your name and finishing move?

65. The Bears have been on a hot streak and recently took over first place from Toronto. Toronto fans were riding in the streets. What were some crazy things they were doing?

66. A famous poet wrote a poem about your player season. What is the title of the poem?

67. When your player is feeling gassed in the middle of a game, what is there go to for piping up their energy?

69. Elon Musk has been a hostile takeover of the VHL. What does he rebrand the new league to?

70. If the three commissioners got into a battle of the death, which one would win and what would their weapon choices be?

71. What is a combination of two foods that some people might find weird but you bet you would like? Or you would think would taste good?

64. I think my name would remain the same as my player name but my finisher would be a dropkick with my skates on for extra damage.

66. If a poet wrote about my season so far I think it would be called "a spotty flame" as I have been red hot and on fire during this season but my points seem to be inconsistent in when I score them, and if I had not been so inconsistent I would prob be at the top of the list for MVP ROTY and whatever the VHLE equivalent of the Rocket Richard is. 

67. My go to for hyping up the energy is bringing out the smelling salts and taking a big ol' sniff.

68. While preparing for the playoffs I really have not changed my routine up at all because why change whats working.

69. Elon musk takes over the VHL and rebrands it to the XHL all of the forum activities would just run through x.

71. A sausage wrapped in a pepperoni pizza it just sounds like a good super cheat meal for when you feel like being really greasy.

7 hours ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

This season's PC's:

65. It was wild. They were taking turns slapping each other in the face, running in circles around piles of burning Toronto jerseys, and vandalizing the branding across the city. It was great to see!

67. A big whiff of smelling salts always gets the engine going. 

68. Nothing out of the ordinary. Show up for games, throw on some tunes, tape my sticks, and help my team win games that's it. 

69. Call it L because I don't want anybody touching this league. I like it the way it is. 

70. I'll take Acyd. Keeping the "acyd" theme here so the weapon will be an acid launcher. 

71. I'm not sure if I would like it but I've always wondered if bacon flavored ice cream, or ice cream with bacon bits would taste good. I generally don't mind mixing foods as long as it's conventional though. 

On 4/24/2024 at 12:33 PM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

This season's PC's:

64. George, the Marine Biologist.  Finishing move is "Easy Big Guy" where I throw a Titleist down their throat. 

65. Paying $20 for beer, being boring corporate executives who don't cheer enough at games. 

67. Nothing gets Giorgiy's energy back up like some hot soup with fresh bread. 

68. I got a new pillow for riding the pine. 

69. XL. It doesn't stand for anything. Everyone who has every been banned is welcomed back. The portal breaks within hours. Users that pay $8 a month get higher spots in lineups. 

71. More people should try salads with fruit in them. Not fruit salads- regular, leafy salads with fruit. For an easy one, try spinach, strawberries, goat cheese in a Balsamic Vinegarette. 

On 4/24/2024 at 9:33 AM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

This season's PC's:

1. Name: Lighting. Finishing move: Thunder punch.

2. Flipping over cars, breaking windows, climbing buildings, the usual stuff.

3. A flash of lightning,

4. Blue gatorade

5. Good, going to an actual hockey game just made me more pumped.

6. MVL, Musk victory league.

On 4/25/2024 at 2:33 AM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

This season's PC's:

64. The King nerd and the final move is the Calcu-Slam

66. The lesser known man. A poem about a mediocre player

67. Only the finest bottles of prime cause I'm a zoomed Logan Paul fan

68. Just practicing my Michigan's only goal I'll hit

69. He would call the Very High-Income League or the VHL for short 

71. Love a peanut butter and honey sandwich 

• Admin

The Italian Stallion, finishing with a big old might kick in the groin.

The Italian Stallion Gallops Through Sweden

I reckon insult the family, that will get the juices flowing quickly.

Whole season has been one long preparation for it in the E, especially when it became clear the first round would be against one of the fellow contenders. No change in routine, just jumped straight in.

Y because its next to X in the alphabet and also Y would he do that.

Josh seems to be in best shape based on what I've heard. Unfortunately he's a coding nerd so I feel like Bek as the wise head would pick a more sensible weapon. I think he wins but maybe I'm underestimating what Acyd brings to the table.