(S68) D - Lance Flowers, TPE: 80

Hey Cowboy! @CowboyinAmerica

We go back a long way, I'm an expansion team making a huge push for the cup and we want you to help us out. We're doing fairly good this season just need to have a huge finish on the final stretch. We can offer you top 4 minutes right away and we'd love to see you grow the remainder of this season. We're the Marlins if you'd like to check us out! 

If you do accept, just quote this and I'll get you going. 

Edited by InstantRockstar

8 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Player Information

Username: CowboyinAmerica

Player Name: Lance Flowers

Recruited From: Other (I received the energies of the hockey universe)

Position: D

Height: 79 in.

Weight: 244 lbs.

Birthplace: United Kingdom

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Saskatoon can fit you on our second pairing right away. If you’re interested just quote me and let me know. Defense is something we actually need! 

You’d be playing alongside @diamond_ace‘s Palazzo on... pretty much all of Saskatoons second defensive units. PP/PK. 

Edited by Peace

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Knew you couldn’t stay away for long. Welcome back buddy.

Thanks! Yeah I was always shooting for a summer return anyway - got married and stuff last month, so a whole lot of time I was devoting to that I now have free.

And thanks to the GMs that have already made offers! Going to let this sit a bit and see what rolls in, will accept later tonight or tomorrow, most likely.

1 minute ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Thanks! Yeah I was always shooting for a summer return anyway - got married and stuff last month, so a whole lot of time I was devoting to that I now have free.

And thanks to the GMs that have already made offers! Going to let this sit a bit and see what rolls in, will accept later tonight or tomorrow, most likely.

Congratulations! 

And welcome back.

Looking forward to your decision. 

Hey there @CowboyinAmerica!

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer you first line minutes and first line pk/pp.

As a new GM I may not know you from the past but I would like to say welcome back! I hope you enjoy playing here once again.

If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!

Rayzor

Hey @CowboyinAmerica

The Philly Reapers theoretically have room for 1 more d-man... however the minutes would be low (4th pairing).

We wanted to make sure we at least put the offer out there. Good luck regardless of where Flowers plays out the season!

• Commissioner

Hey @CowboyinAmerica It's awesome than a former member has returned! On behalf of @Thranduil, Halifax would like to offer you a spot on our team. We are definitely contending this season, and all we really need is another defender. We have an active team Discord, brimming with keen members who would love it if you joined us. You could play a big role in us capturing our first ever Founder's Cup. Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks, 

Edited by Acydburn

9 minutes ago, Enorama said:

32julk.jpg

Hey! She's busy with school and stuff and yeah you're right but don't let her see it

Just now, Green said:

@CowboyinAmerica no gfl rivalry ? I made Condor Adrienne today ?

And you completely sniped that I was gonna make a D-man on the World team for World Cup :byecry: I'm always down for a good rivalry, though I went D because I'm not gonna go as ham on TPE as I have previously

1 minute ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

And you completely sniped that I was gonna make a D-man on the World team for World Cup :byecry: I'm always down for a good rivalry, though I went D because I'm not gonna go as ham on TPE as I have previously

Being from a different planet left me with no other options than World. If only I knew you were recreating aswell. As the only other person I know of thst they know the gfl we could have even made the Tweedy brothers :)

Lets go for a shared defensive line at team world though :)

3 hours ago, Quik said:

2h8zaa.jpg?

Lol, I get it but actually being serious. I actually plan on being somewhat similar to what Tfong did with Fook Yu - a solid 6-8 points a week, maybe picking up a few reviewer points when I can. No ambition for picking up a league job or getting extra recruiting/affiliate points. High floor, low ceiling.

4 hours ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Hey! She's busy with school and stuff and yeah you're right but don't let her see it

Why be rivals when you and @Green can be teammates? lol The Philadelphia Offer fron @Jubo07 is 2nded my myself! You will actually likely play on the same line, you can do a head to head build test guys!! Think of the possibilities, could be the best way to actually see who is the best :D  

love the bidding war we got going ;) bring that hot stuff over on down to the Reapers! 

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Howdy @CowboyinAmerica! You may not know me, but I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, one of the VHLM's new expansion teams this season. Say you find yourself wanting to play for a team who's in the lower half of the playoff teams out there, a team who's had a good deal of success under a few line changes recently, and a team who's really only lacking at one position, that being defense. A second great defenseman would, in my opinion, be wonderful for our team and for our chances as the playoffs approach, and I'm confident that we have great upset potential. 

If you were to join the Hounds, you'd likely be our third-ranked defenseman in terms of TPE, but would only need to overtake a 135-TPE inactive to reach #2. Depending on your intended style of play, you could find yourself on the first pairing right out of the gate, and I can give you a virtual guarantee that you'll be there anyway when the playoffs hit. After all, you are the league's all-time TPE record holder...

I know you don't know me, but many fellow GMs, current and former teammates, and players of mine can vouch for my good-guy (or at the very least "at least he's not a dick") status. Most would say the same of @Radcow, my AGM, and our team and locker room as a whole is full of nice, decent, smart people who you'll never regret getting to know. I know I don't.

Regardless of who you choose to sign with, good luck, and WELCOME BACK!

-Gus

6 hours ago, Acydburn said:

Hey @CowboyinAmerica It's awesome than a former member has returned! On behalf of @Thranduil, Halifax would like to offer you a spot on our team. We are definitely contending this season, and all we really need is another defender. We have an active team Discord, brimming with keen members who would love it if you joined us. You could play a big role in us capturing our first ever Founder's Cup. Let me know if you're interested!

Thanks, 

@CowboyinAmerica confirming this as the GM, we'd love to have you. I can offer top 4 to start, but I'm sure you'd move up with all your experience earning TPE. We are in our 5th year as a team and looking to capture our first Founder's Cup after competing in back to back finals. It would be awesome to have such a legendary member be there to make history with us.

Cheers,

Thranduil

8 hours ago, Acydburn said:

Thanks, 

2 hours ago, Thranduil said:

@CowboyinAmerica confirming this as the GM, we'd love to have you. I can offer top 4 to start, but I'm sure you'd move up with all your experience earning TPE. We are in our 5th year as a team and looking to capture our first Founder's Cup after competing in back to back finals. It would be awesome to have such a legendary member be there to make history with us.

Cheers,

Thranduil

I accept. Happy to be joining up :hfx: