NA Conference Finals GM 5: Vancouver Wolves vs. Toronto Legion

VHL Games

Good discipline on VAN's part tbh. Feel like we are a team offensively driven on the PP and they literally took zero penalties. Despite that Rift still almost bloody stole this game. Even before OT we were up 1-0 and they scored with 5 minutes to go, despite being outshot, although again no penalties to get those shot totals up. Tough series Vancouver, best of luck in the finals though and good series. 

• Commissioner

Obviously this isn’t the outcome Toronto wanted. I’ve been on my share of Victory cup winning teams that can’t make the finals and it’s never fun. Great series from Vancouver though, really well deserved win.

I guess @Devise doesn’t need to live sim anymore?

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Obviously this isn’t the outcome Toronto wanted. I’ve been on my share of Victory cup winning teams that can’t make the finals and it’s never fun. Great series from Vancouver though, really well deserved win.

I guess @Devise doesn’t need to live sim anymore?

Nah I planned on doing it all playoffs regardless. Why I did it for previous round as well. It'll continue forward for the rest of the playoffs and when I"m handling VHL playoffs in the future when I can. I don't really mind doing it. 

Edited by Devise

17 minutes ago, Devise said:

Nah I planned on doing it all playoffs regardless. Why I did it for previous round as well. It'll continue forward for the rest of the playoffs and when I"m handling VHL playoffs in the future when I can. I don't really mind doing it. 

I like watching them anyways if im free.

1 hour ago, Quik said:

Shawn Glade and tearing down Davos...

is this Shawn's roast thread?

Shawn likes to say he's a great negotiator but really, the only trade he definitely won was the von Moltke trade when he was in Hali back in S62 and he couldn't even win the Cup with him.

Boom. Roasted.

6 minutes ago, McWolf said:

is this Shawn's roast thread?

Shawn likes to say he's a great negotiator but really, the only trade he definitely won was the von Moltke trade when he was in Hali back in S62 and he couldn't even win the Cup with him.

Boom. Roasted.

Vancouver receives:

Shawn Glade

HC Davos receives:

Don Draper

Marvin Harding

Boom. Roasted

8 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

ahh the classic sths logic. regular season doesnt matter come playoff time. Toronto pulled a Tampa Bay Lightning

to be fair we badly outplayed them almost every game

• Commissioner
50 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

ahh the classic sths logic. regular season doesnt matter come playoff time. Toronto pulled a Tampa Bay Lightning

League parity is pretty high right now, things haven’t been as insanely random as people like to make it out to be. Sure, out of 100 games between the 2 Toronto probably wins 75 of them but that doesn’t guarantee they get 4 of 7. Shit would be pretty boring if the top team won every season.