TOR AGM Position (the better team to AGM).

Peace

Looking for an AGM here in Toronto.

I didn't really need one last season in Toronto for obvious reasons, but I'm looking for an AGM now as (I hope) our window of competition starts to open up a little.

An ideal AGM with the Legion is an individual with activity, but that's not your only responsibility! Oh no, not only do you get to tell me I'm an idiot for considering a trade or making a bad decision, but also give me ideas and purpose changes... but mostly to tell me I'm an idiot. I think it goes without saying I'd like someone who would invest time and thought into the Toronto Legion. 

Apply now!   

Edited by Peace

I'll apply, I was GM for Vegas for a while and was very active for about a year before stopping. I came back a couple months ago I think and have been pretty active since then. I want to have a league job but nothing too crazy, and I think being an AGM fits that description. I have experience doing all sorts of GM like things and I will not hold back on calling you an idiot.

6 hours ago, Peace said:

Looking for an AGM here in Toronto.

I didn't really need one last season in Toronto for obvious reasons, but I'm looking for an AGM now as (I hope) our window of competition starts to open up a little.

An ideal AGM with the Legion is an individual with activity, but that's not your only responsibility! Oh no, not only do you get to tell me I'm an idiot for considering a trade or making a bad decision, but also give me ideas and purpose changes... but mostly to tell me I'm an idiot. I think it goes without saying I'd like someone who would invest time and thought into the Toronto Legion. 

Apply now!   

I apply for sure, I am a very active person on discord, forums and the portal, I like to learn so I hope that if you get me you can teach me somethings, I am as of right now a GM on the WJC so I have some experience with STHS, so if you're not able to I could make the lines, I am also not a very big idiot (just a little one) so I could help bringing new ideas for trades.

I could also cover you when you're not able to be awake as I'm from a different time zone so with this we could do a great team as if one isn't the other is awake so we could keep up greatly with the league, and the difference isn't too big so that we can't comunicate easily, just that your afternoons is my night and your night is my morning

I hope you consider me and you're able to give me a shot

Thanks beforehand

Hey @Peace,

I the guy you need for Toronto. even though you barley there you can see the Saskatoon discord and see how active I am. if not that ask @McWolf and @Doomsday about all the Ideas I have put forward and how active I keep that LR. If getting to call you an idiot for trades and stuff is a perk how could I say no :p you would be an idiot to not pick me XD.I am familiar with STHS and how to set lines. I am always coming to my GMS with ideas to make the team better. Im super respectful and active. Im always on the portal looking at player stats (shhhh) and I used to play back in Toronto with one of my early players. I love the organization.

I hope you consider me :)

@Kachur would be a quality hire as AGM. He serves as the team captain for the Saskatoon Wild, and it's a role he takes very seriously. He is active, engaging, and does everything he can to make our locker room a great place to be. His drive is exactly what is needed for an AGM job, and it is something he is very interested in doing. He would be a great hire for this position. 

1 hour ago, Kachur said:

Hey @Peace,

I the guy you need for Toronto. even though you barley there you can see the Saskatoon discord and see how active I am. if not that ask @McWolf and @Doomsday about all the Ideas I have put forward and how active I keep that LR. If getting to call you an idiot for trades and stuff is a perk how could I say no ? you would be an idiot to not pick me XD.I am familiar with STHS and how to set lines. I am always coming to my GMS with ideas to make the team better. Im super respectful and active. Im always on the portal looking at player stats (shhhh) and I used to play back in Toronto with one of my early players. I love the organization.

I hope you consider me :)

I'll vouch for Kachur because he seems like a nice guy, and you’d be an idiot, a dumbass, and a Neanderthal to not take him in.

Hey Peace! I know we’ve never really met, but I would be more than glad for the chance! I’m super active, i’m almost always on discord, while quartile is going on. I have also had past experience at the AGM position and would be honored to get another shot at it. You can ask @fever95 or @InstantRockstar, my current GMs, i’m always asking when Press Conferences will be up, and i’m always looking for the trivia. When I was GM of San Diego, I also helped draft the S70 Team a bit, that included 3 or 4 VHLM Capped players. Also, who wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to call anyone an idiot lol. You can also ask any other GMs or LRs i’m in, such as Mexico City, and Yukon. I’m always super active in there, as well as Davos, and San diego, and I talk in the VHL Discord often. So even though we have really never met, I hope that doesn’t interfere with my chances. I am good at making friends in the VHL, and i’m sure we could become good friends very quickly! With all that being said, hope you have a good day peace, and best of luck to everyone applying!!?

@Peace

I'm currently the agent of Defenz Mann a S72 Draftee who will go likely in the second round (meaning Toronto could even bring me on board if I was named AGM).  I have a reputation as knowing how to be a dick and a more than adequate candidate to call you an idiot on a daily basis.  Insert another reason to be AGM.  I was the GM of the Toronto Legion in S9 when they won their first Continental Cup.  Make the right decision you know where to find me.

1 hour ago, Doomsday said:

@Kachur would be a quality hire as AGM. He serves as the team captain for the Saskatoon Wild, and it's a role he takes very seriously. He is active, engaging, and does everything he can to make our locker room a great place to be. His drive is exactly what is needed for an AGM job, and it is something he is very interested in doing. He would be a great hire for this position. 

Thanks boss <3

1 hour ago, Big Mac said:

I'll vouch for Kachur because he seems like a nice guy, and you’d be an idiot, a dumbass, and a Neanderthal to not take him in.

2 hours ago, Alex Bridges said:

Hey Peace! I know we’ve never really met, but I would be more than glad for the chance! I’m super active, i’m almost always on discord, while quartile is going on. I have also had past experience at the AGM position and would be honored to get another shot at it. You can ask @fever95 or @InstantRockstar, my current GMs, i’m always asking when Press Conferences will be up, and i’m always looking for the trivia. When I was GM of San Diego, I also helped draft the S70 Team a bit, that included 3 or 4 VHLM Capped players. Also, who wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to call anyone an idiot lol. You can also ask any other GMs or LRs i’m in, such as Mexico City, and Yukon. I’m always super active in there, as well as Davos, and San diego, and I talk in the VHL Discord often. So even though we have really never met, I hope that doesn’t interfere with my chances. I am good at making friends in the VHL, and i’m sure we could become good friends very quickly! With all that being said, hope you have a good day peace, and best of luck to everyone applying!!?

I can definitely vouch and put my good word in for @Alex Bridges He is a very active member and has been a great player to be an AGM for. He is always looking for TPE opportunities and always engaged in the LR!

Applying. Would be happy to have an increased role in this league. Have applied for several jobs. Looking for more to do. In it for the long haul. 

First of all, I'd like to thank all of the applicants for applying for this position, receiving over a dozen applications through here, PM and Discord DM was surprising! Please don't be discouraged because I didn't select you, I have a very fine particular taste so I can't just let anyone -- INTERNALLY -- call me an idiot when I fuck up, alright? There is an open Las Vegas AGM position available, so head on over there and apply. Proto is looking for his first official AGM after taking the reigns, so everyone here has a great chance at another AGM position.

Without further ado, Toronto's newest AGM is @Shaka.

Welcome aboard!  

I think this may come to a surprise to many, as I've long joked about my activity in the VHL, but I am more excited about this next stage in my overall sim league experience than any I can remember. While I may have never been drawn to go all-in with a VHL player, I have extensive experience general managing in sim leagues and I'm ecstatic at the opportunity to pour myself into this challenge. Thank you @Peace for giving me that opportunity!

15 minutes ago, Shaka said:

I think this may come to a surprise to many, as I've long joked about my activity in the VHL, but I am more excited about this next stage in my overall sim league experience than any I can remember. While I may have never been drawn to go all-in with a VHL player, I have extensive experience general managing in sim leagues and I'm ecstatic at the opportunity to pour myself into this challenge. Thank you @Peace for giving me that opportunity!

If you're going full Shaka this time, I think this is the best move Peace could have made. Lot of good apps out there (Kachur in particular has been applying like mad and hopefully he gets something) but you can't go wrong with the guy who has created leagues out of nothing before.