Town of Salem #3

Gustav

Ok, so what just happened?

Today has been strange, to say the least. Everyone throwing accusations at everyone else, and eventually the dust settles and we've got nine people trying to hang @Alex Bridges.

He doesn't say much, doesn't claim much of anything. His last words are "doo dada dee," and that bit of info just about amounts to what can be said by those he targets. Upon investigation of his home, several threatening letters are found piled up on his desk. He was the BLACKMAILER.

Good job, town. I have no idea how this happened, but good job.

Everyone get your Night 4 pants on!

List of those alive:

44 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

His last words are "doo dada dee,"

i may be dead, but damn, let’s admire how beautiful this part is..

It's almost noon on the fifth day! This is what happens when you finally get to sleep in. Anyway, last night was spicy. We'll see just how spicy here...

More yeeting noises. This time it's @twists being executed by the JAILOR. He was the CONSORT.

More shooting noises. @Ricer13 has been killed by a member of the MAFIA. He maintained that he was a SPY over the last couple days, and he's right! He was!

More throat-cutting noises. @Nykonax is found in his house in a pool of blood and hair oil. Envelopes are found all around his house with small pieces of evidence--used bullets, small quantities of drugs, all that jazz. Another victim of the SERIAL KILLER, he was the FRAMER.

twists did not leave a last will.

Ricer's last will:

Spoiler

Last will:

N1 -

You did not see anyone target Devise last night.

A member of the mafia visited Mr_Hatter last night.

A member of the mafia visited Enorama last night.

N2 -

You did not see anyone target Blade last night.

A member of the mafia visited Doomsday last night.

N3

You saw no actions against a_Ferk last night.

A member of the mafia visited Enorama last night.

Guess what, I am the Spy! Smh smh my head!  OMG falsely gave you information, this is all correct. Be cautious as he could be the jester so maybe jail him and execute! Good luck townies, I am rooting for you all even though you didn’t believe me....?

Nyko's last will:

Spoiler

omg jester enorama to strong to kill, so eno is sk

And it is time for Day 5!

List of those living (12):

Votes needed for lynching today: 7

Now hold on a minute. Nyko pushes me hella hard one day, gets stabbed overnight, and now someone is pushing me hard the next day? I didn't travel at all last night. I am the Survivor. I used one vest the night the mafia attacked me, one the first night, and have two left. I just need to sit around and wait until the end of the game to win, and I think town is in the best position to do so, so I will vote with town.

This is clearly the biggest frame ever, holy hell. Blade was also pushing me with Nyko yesterday and did not vote up her mafia friend last night, I think she should be the target today.

do actually believe Barzal though actually. That makes our fourth random mafia the hypnotist. 

VOTE BLADEMAIDEN

Vote tracker:

Enorama - 4 (BarzalGoat, Mike, McWolf, DoktorFunk)

BladeMaiden - 1 (Enorama)

Votes needed for lynching: 7

Vote tracker:

Enorama - 6 (BarzalGoat, Mike, McWolf, DoktorFunk, omg, Spartan)

BladeMaiden - 2 (Enorama, LastOneUp)

Votes needed for lynching: 7

@a_Ferk

@DoktorFunk

@McWolf

@Spartan

@LastOneUp

@omgitshim

@Joe Exotic

@BarzalGoat

@Berocka

@Enorama

@BladeMaiden

I want re claim of all roles and a recap of every day/night action.  We are apparently down to 1 mafia and some neutrals.  If everyone shares today we can narrow it down for good.  If you dont share you will be deemed lynchable.

5 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

I literally have in my tracker notes that Enorama visited Nyko and Nyko was killed by SK. Why would anyone not be ok with just lynching Eno ?

Cause they are bad what else did you have over the last several days?