Happy Birthday VHL!

Beketov

When I was 13 I got suspended twice. Only one was really deserved but either way it never really mattered. It was the stupid in school suspension which sucked. I should've done worse so I could get regular suspension and at least chill at home for the day instead of sitting in a room doing absolutely nothing.

When I was 13 I think I was just starting to get into following real hockey like hardcore, around that age I think I had finally convinced my parents to like buy the garbage little overpriced NHL package from Shaw so I could watch the Ducks play. Why did I have to be a Ducks fan.

I don't actually remember when I was 13 or what I did. Actually before the VHL... did anything matter? THe VHL turning 13 brought me back outta the shadows. Bless this league. 

I definitely was playing hockey at 13. I was a goalie, ironically the only position I have not created in the VHL. Should I ever? I was a pretty fucking good goalie?

When I was 13 I was in 8th grade and had my first girlfriend. Although we are no longer together that was a learning experience for me and helped shape who I am today.

Linking to supplemental graphic post.

12 TPE + 2 for graphic + 1 uncapped.

Linking this to update for a total of 15 TPE.

Edited by DaftRaincloud

Media Spot

When I was 13, I enjoyed playing baseball and hockey. For hockey, I was a goalie and a center growing up. I know for baseball the position may be looked at as a joke to some, but I really enjoyed the catcher position. I was super good at handling and catching them balls.

+13 oh ya

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

Media Spot

When I was 13, I enjoyed playing baseball and hockey. For hockey, I was a goalie and a center growing up. I know for baseball the position may be looked at as a joke to some, but I really enjoyed the catcher position. I was super good at handling and catching them balls.

+13 oh ya

I mean catcher is the hardest position on the diamond, outside possibly closer. You are expected to do so much as a catcher, plus run the entire defense from behind the plate. Respect! 

13 minutes ago, GeckoeyGecko said:

when i was 13 i was in grade 8 and watched LOTR

it was good

change your pic to discord pic so it stops bothering me.

Broke my collarbone playing house league hockey. Dad took me to the hospital but neglected to call my mom. The coach called after the game was over to see if I was okay but I was still at the hospital... Mom was not pleased when we got back

Woody Prague.jpg