The Tagging @Members Thread

1 hour ago, Will said:

Regular members have just lost the ability to mention groups. You can thank @chatfan036 for this

@chatfan036 I've been instructed to thank you for us losing the ability to tag members and I am an absolute slut for the blue team.

So from the bottom of the dark recess where my heart once resided (resode?), Thank you ❤️

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Regular members have just lost the ability to mention groups. You can thank @chatfan036 for this

Hello @Members how are you today? 

I mean, all of this tagging can be avoided if we just brought back chat.   *Empties gasoline on fire*

15 minutes ago, DangerGolding said:

Can't tag members anymore, just tag everyone who's online!!

wassup @OrbitingDeath  @BladeMaiden @MMFLEX @jRuutu @rory  @Matt thunder @Kelsier @Blazzer  @IamMOOSE @gorlab @Big Bob @Hooperorama @Martin Bradac @Matmenzinger and @gregreg

First of all Hello Danger and Everyone tagged :)

9bbd1264d25e6fd18d8a7d34e9ae4be2.gif

SECONDLY, @thadthrasher NOT ALL PPL GET MAD WHEN THEY SEE NOTIFICATIONS. THIS IS ME WHEN I SEE I HAVE A NOTIFICATION...lol

Excited-Dance-on-Gif-Pictures-2.gif

Hopefully you are having a good day, and that everything is well, sending good vibes only.

Edited by BladeMaiden
2 minutes ago, Matt thunder said:

you like f1, me too, what is your favorite team?

I'm kind of a new fan, wanted to get back into the game mostly but started to kind of follow irl f1 a bit. Don't think i've got a favourite yet but rooting for Lando and Russell mostly at the moment.

2 minutes ago, DangerGolding said:

I'm kind of a new fan, wanted to get back into the game mostly but started to kind of follow irl f1 a bit. Don't think i've got a favourite yet but rooting for Lando and Russell mostly at the moment.

Oh i see, i'm An alpha tauri fan, i love Gasly

42 minutes ago, DangerGolding said:

Can't tag members anymore, just tag everyone who's online!!

wassup @OrbitingDeath  @BladeMaiden @MMFLEX @jRuutu @rory  @Matt thunder @Kelsier @Blazzer  @IamMOOSE @gorlab @Big Bob @Hooperorama @Martin Bradac @Matmenzinger and @gregreg

I get the same reaction as blade whne I have a notification actually 😂 how are you doing Danger