Town of Salem #16

Gustav

I feel like I've been in hiding long enough. I can't keep the secret any longer. I hereby reveal myself as the Mayor ( @GustavMattias to confirm). Yes, I know this might be a risky move, but I felt it is necessary.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

fwiw, all you TI people asking for TP are not important enough lol

Very well put, Spart

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

smh couldn't last past d1

I'm sorry, I didn't want to risk dying tonight and everyone being like "Oh, he should've revealed. He should've asked to be jailed. He could've just made it clear that he needs a TP (as opposed to just wanting a TP)." And I didn't want to risk that happening (not to mention this means if I'm cleaned y'all would still know my role, and this also starts filling up the role list with confirmed townies).

14 minutes ago, WentzKneeFan036 said:

@JorgTheGoat03 I wish you hadn't revealed yet, now we are going to have to pull a switcharoo to get you and hatter protected. If there is a witch things will get dicey. 

Assuming Gustav confirms it, we'll just keep the Crusader on Mayor Jorg until further notice.

2 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Assuming Gustav confirms it, we'll just keep the Crusader on Mayor Jorg until further notice.

I think this has to be the plan for now @eaglesfan0366 Especially since I don't want to just waste my jails with the mayor this early in the game, need to start getting claim space narrowed down. 

3 minutes ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Are we all supposed to be revealing our roles? I'm still pretty confused

not necessarily. I revealed because I am a powerful unique role, and I want town protective (excluding Crusader) and Lookout to go on me. Jorg revealed because he didn't want to die and is also an important role. I'm a little sad he did but it is understandable. 

• Gustav locked this topic

*Gustav noises*

It is TIME FOR NIGHT ONE! Be prepared for the usual Gustav sleep schedule...though I'll at least be up before 1 for the next few days.

Submit your night actions on Discord, as always!

List of living players (18)

0dc0adc947663e9bf31365edde44424c.gif

Night 1 brings us...one corpse.

@BarzalGoat is out, taken out by a member of the MAFIA. He was a VAMPIRE.

I'm out of work at 10 again tonight.

List of living players (17)

• Gustav unlocked this topic