Town of Salem #22

Gustav

Just now, Jericho said:

Motherfuck. I COMPLETELY misread the wiki and saw "Priority 3" as 3 uses.

Yep sass redacted that was truly terrible choices on Day 2 and 3.

If this is a real Doc mistake, I do really feel for you. But there have been people who play the newbie card while really knowing what's up before so we unfortunately can't really trust that 😕 sorry dude. 

• Gustav locked this topic

As I celebrate MY FIRST-EVER PLAYOFF SERIES WIN AS A GM, I have less important matters to attend to.

Yeah, I said it.

Today the town gets together to take out @osens, and though the reasoning is substantiated, they kill a CRUSADER.

I'll be up a bit before 7 tomorrow, as much as I hate that.

List of living players (14)

Gustav gets up and goes to the doctor's office and finds out he's perfectly fine.

I know you're all disappointed.

Last night, @BarzalGoat died as a victim of the MAFIA. His role and will have been lost.

Further, @MMFLEX was killed by a CRUSADER. He was a DOCTOR.

Last will:

Spoiler

N1 - None

N2 - Devise

N3 - Doom

N4 - Doom

I may be a bit late tonight, may not. I shouldn't be but I have a stupid late class so it's possible.

List of living players (12)

• Gustav unlocked this topic

Obviously I couldn't go on anyone last night because I was in a pirate duel. You can assume what you want but if you guys kill me and you're wrong that's leaving you very VERY light on protection.

5 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Obviously I couldn't go on anyone last night because I was in a pirate duel. You can assume what you want but if you guys kill me and you're wrong that's leaving you very VERY light on protection.

@omgitshim your thoughts 

Just now, Alex_J32 said:

I don't buy this at all, seems extremely sus to me

What seems extremely sus to me is that this is your first comment this entire game (with the exception of voting Osens)

Hm, maybe a claim?

Worth mentioning I'm in the office for the afternoon and won't be around until later, per usual. Mentioning it here since I seem to be on the hot seat a bit and people get jumpy if they don't get answers quickly sometimes.

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Worth mentioning I'm in the office for the afternoon and won't be around until later, per usual. Mentioning it here since I seem to be on the hot seat a bit and people get jumpy if they don't get answers quickly sometimes.

Cool beans

At least you’ve claimed a role, but Alex hasn’t so

VOTE ALEX

Just now, NSG88 said:

What seems extremely sus to me is that this is your first comment this entire game (with the exception of voting Osens)

Hm, maybe a claim?

With there being a CL, i'm nervous about this but I'm a vigilante, going to be shooting N0HBDY tonight unless I'm controlled by CL.