Conference Finals Games: 7

VHL Games

• Devise changed the title to Conference Finals Games: 7
1 hour ago, Molholt said:

What is the record for shots against in a series? On this side of it it feels like that must've been it, ffs Warsaw, give a guy a break.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1By-jHmgovK21t7NqkF7w2tVVV3ErUzKv1xzwEab-GQU/edit#gid=306821167

May not be the record but Lafontaine @SlapshotDragon had a worse time against *gulp* the Bears in S73 when he stopped 318 shots out of 335. I see someone (@Victor?) is already inputting this season's performances in there to rank them so you should be in there shortly and we'll find out how good you are!

The stats may or may not show it, but Tretiak is probably my MVP pick for Malmo’s two rounds so far. Was one of the biggest factors against Davos, and nearly single-handedly won this very crucial game!

1 hour ago, animal74 said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1By-jHmgovK21t7NqkF7w2tVVV3ErUzKv1xzwEab-GQU/edit#gid=306821167

May not be the record but Lafontaine @SlapshotDragon had a worse time against *gulp* the Bears in S73 when he stopped 318 shots out of 335. I see someone (@Victor?) is already inputting this season's performances in there to rank them so you should be in there shortly and we'll find out how good you are!

lol it was 350 faced. smh.

Edit: I suppose the backup took some though

Edited by Molholt

• Commissioner

Man, I was really part of the Bears during the wrong decades wasn’t I? 40’s, 50’s, and 60’s it was a wasteland or rare finals appearances. 70’s they’ve been there basically every season it seems.