Happy Halloween!

bigAL

From all of us at VHL League Headquarters, Happy Halloween!

wGncpKy.jpg

To get in the Halloween spirit, the teams around the leagues have opened their doors for some Trick or TPEing.

There are three arenas decked out in Halloween gear around the forums. Each home rink is giving out one uncapped TPE. Like the Christmas scavenger hunt, share the link to each post in a DM to me titled "TRICK OR TPE" to prove you found them all. Like the Christmas scavenger hunt, don't share the answers.

This contest will run until the end of Halloween on the West Coast, so Midnight Pacific time. 

And now, some clues:

Stop #1: The Dragon's Den

Spoiler

This longtime and recently retired Dragons captain moved into the arena eight seasons ago and hasn't moved. Find the first time he visited the rink, and you'll find the treats.

Stop #2: The Coliseum 

Spoiler

The Rome Gladiators are brand new to the VHLE this season. Their home opener was Halloween themed, because why not. Go visit them for the first game in franchise history for some treats.

Stop #3: The Crypt

Spoiler

Our spookiest VHLM team has a deep dark dungeon where they celebrate the greatest Reapers in franchise history. Find the dungeon, find the treats.

Happy hunting and happy Halloween!

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Horcrux said:

Well Rip im new, no TPE for me XD

The clues don't really involve needing much knowledge of the league, it's pretty straightforward. Also teammates can usually point you in the right direction

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Brewins15 said:

why can't you just be nice and give me tpe smh. too much thinking involved

We like to make you marginally work for it sometimes :P

On 10/24/2021 at 7:07 AM, bigAL said:

From all of us at VHL League Headquarters, Happy Halloween!

wGncpKy.jpg

To get in the Halloween spirit, the teams around the leagues have opened their doors for some Trick or TPEing.

There are three arenas decked out in Halloween gear around the forums. Each home rink is giving out one uncapped TPE. Like the Christmas scavenger hunt, share the link to each post in a DM to me titled "TRICK OR TPE" to prove you found them all. Like the Christmas scavenger hunt, don't share the answers.

This contest will run until the end of Halloween on the West Coast, so Midnight Pacific time. 

And now, some clues:

Stop #1: The Dragon's Den

Reveal hidden contents

This longtime and recently retired Dragons captain moved into the arena eight seasons ago and hasn't moved. Find the first time he visited the rink, and you'll find the treats.

Stop #2: The Coliseum 

Reveal hidden contents

The Rome Gladiators are brand new to the VHLE this season. Their home opener was Halloween themed, because why not. Go visit them for the first game in franchise history for some treats.

Stop #3: The Crypt

Reveal hidden contents

Our spookiest VHLM team has a deep dark dungeon where they celebrate the greatest Reapers in franchise history. Find the dungeon, find the treats.

Happy hunting and happy Halloween!

17 hours ago, Beketov said:

We like to make you marginally work for it sometimes :P

I was waiting for you to go into how hard earning TPE was at the inception of the VHL, it makes you guys seem generous when you have that context in mind.