12 Days of Christmas Raffle Results

bigAL

What a Christmas season. I'm always amazed by the generosity of our community. Nicely done to everyone who donated, and thanks for the participation and attention from those that were unable to. The results from the charity drive are amazing.

The last loose end to tie up is the 12 Days of Christmas Raffle. Every day, you dutifully logged in, said hello, and got entered into the grand raffle.

As explained in the rules, we've got a lot of winners:

Number of Winners per tier:

Tier 1: 10 Winners
Tier 2: 5 Winners
Tier 3: 3 Winners
Tier 4: 1 Winner

I used Google's Random Number Generator to pull a number of Josh's crazy spreadsheet that organized all the entries. You can view the streams here, here, and here if you don't believe me, but don't waste 15 mins of your life watching and listening to me fumbling around a spreadsheet.

Spoiler

So, here are the winners!

Tier 1:

You win:

Spoiler

2 VHL Donation Perks: Check the list here and get essentially $10 worth of donation perks. No doubling up. To claim, link to this thread instead of the donation thread.

Tier 2:

You win:

Spoiler

Triples Week: Woooo, more TPE. You can claim a Triples Week on your current player at any time, as long as you do a PT that week. Link to this thread and claim as "Other".

Tier 3:

You win:

Spoiler

NHL 22 (or something equivalent). Talk to the blues to work out the details.

Tier 4: THE GRAND CHAMPION

Spoiler

You win:

Spoiler

A custom NHL jersey. Wow, worth up to $250, you can get any NHL jersey you'd like. The blues will be in touch about sizing, ordering, and shipping.

Thanks to everyone who participated. The 12 Days raffle is always my favourite because it's an "activity" check of sorts. We had 186 unique users participate in this bonanza. That's fantastic, what a big number. I'm proud of you, proud of us, and happy for all the winners.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Good Riddance 2021, let's all have a great 2022 ✌️ 

• Commissioner

And you wanted us to delete your account @Tate, smh.

Also Indefinitely feel like @Spartan won the game last year (or maybe it was the birthday one?) as well which is hilarious to me.

• Commissioner

Also of note as per usual: the game winners can pick a different game of equal or lesser value if they don’t want NHL 22 (we’ll be in touch with details) and people are always allowed to claim a lower tier than why they won. So if you won a game (tier 3) but just want a triples week (tier 2) that’s totally fine.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

And you wanted us to delete your account @Tate, smh.

Also Indefinitely feel like @Spartan won the game last year (or maybe it was the birthday one?) as well which is hilarious to me.

I think I got a Tier 2 in the VHL birthday one, but this nhl 22 thing is definitely the highest value raffle I've ever won lol. Thanks for the opportunity and glad it came from doing good things for the world.

So like can I still claim the donation perks since I’m on TPE ban? Or do I have to wait.

On 12/30/2021 at 5:33 AM, Beketov said:

Also of note as per usual: the game winners can pick a different game of equal or lesser value if they don’t want NHL 22 (we’ll be in touch with details) and people are always allowed to claim a lower tier than why they won. So if you won a game (tier 3) but just want a triples week (tier 2) that’s totally fine.

I would like to get Far Cry 6 on PS4 (instead of NHL 22) will you guys be needing my address? Or do you give a digital code for the game ?

• Commissioner
16 minutes ago, Jbeezy76 said:

I would like to get Far Cry 6 on PS4 (instead of NHL 22) will you guys be needing my address? Or do you give a digital code for the game ?

We’ll send out messages but generally the easiest method is for you to send us proof or purchase and then we’ll reimburse you. We can ship a physical copy if you prefer though.

• dasboot unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...