RomanesEuntDomus

To :que:

S41 COL 1st

S41 CGY 1st

S42 COL 1st

To :col:

S40 QUE 1st (2nd Overall)

S42 QUE 2nd

Wow... To be quite honest I'm not even sure myself yet if this is a good deal or not, it's an incredibly risky one for sure and if it backfires, I'll only have myself to blame. But after talking it over with my Co-GM and exploring some other options, I decided to pull the trigger and move a bunch of picks to bring in the 2nd overall pick in the upcoming draft! This will pretty much guarantee us two surefire franchise caliber players in this draft to add to the core we already have and I'm really excited if I think about both the talent and the character we will have in this franchise after tomorrow :)

Thank you to Frank for getting this deal done as well, you sure made out like a bandit but I hope I can make you regret it some day :D

It's not terrible seeing as the top two guys in S40 are 350+ in tpe already. I doubt any of those picks Quebec got will be players like that but give frank assets to work with moving forward.

/thread

This should actually be very good news for Helsinki, unless Cologne shocks us and doesn't pick Richardson. The Titans should be able to get Cote or Zoidberg, now.

Who's feeding you my draft list? Hax. 

Edited by Frank

• Senior Admin

This was an interesting trade for both QC relies on S41 draft to do their work, while Cologne gets Richardson and O'Malley the alley cat. 2 franchise players like that? Nice way to set up Cologne the best defensive team in the league.

Draper, Svoboda, Wylde >

• Admin

You do realize, they will have 4 solid defensemen right? RWP, Vlasis, Richardson and Cap

All of them younger and with less TPE and apart from the last two not as quick at gaining TPE.

Cologne vs Helsinki should be interesting soon enough though. Let's have a real rivalry, it's been a while.