Continental Cup Finals: Game 7

VHL Games

• Josh changed the title to Continental Cup Finals: Game 7

Wow, 8th Continental Cup.. 13th trip to the finals.. on a season where we initially started off with low odds and predictions heavily against us. What is kind of neat about this victory is that on May 16th, it will be my 8th year anniversary as Seattle Bears GM - so that is kind of cool. 

London, Great series. For whatever reason, I never expect you to get all the way. You, with Teno @aimkin, are an absolute force to be reckoned with. Every sim I was SO nervous it was insane. I know I've been nervous as all hell in the past too, but wow, you had me freaking out the entire time. 

DA BEARZ, we did it once again! What a crazy fucking season. Landing the biggest fish @Greg_Di - getting them their 1st 100 point season along with Dixon and Targaryen, making massive huge trades and beating all the odds. You guys were bumping in the LR, earning your TPE and are a huge reason why we're here. HUGE SHOUTOUT to @Mongoose87 who allowed us to make the trade for Rask and take a back seat when we all know, especially as a goalie, it's never easy to do.  Neat we landed @Ricer13 his first ever cup in the league! I could write a short book here guys on how happy and excited I am to win this thing with you all... CONGRATS CHAMPIONS! :sea: Thank you to every single one of you for everything you've done to get us to this point. All your efforts, time and loyalty to the team are so deeply appreciated. 

@Banackock @zepheter @ROOKIE745 @Berocka  @Greg_Di  @JB123 @sadie @Bigb33 @CODENAMEJIMMY @Mongoose87 @DustyMclaren @Brent @jhatty8  @Victor @Chillybro @Nathan_8 @Jubis @Ricer13 @Baozi

Posted (edited)

Three things are guaranteed in life: death, taxes, and Seattle hoisting the Continental Cup! How @Banackock keeps doing this will be the discussion among scholars for generations to come. 😜 Congrats Bearz!! Great to see guys like @Ricer13 and @Jubis get a Cup.

London, I honestly thought you had it. Teno @aimkin is a legend.

Great Finals for both teams!

Edited by animal74