VHL Cup Finals, GM 5: Cologne vs. Quebec

JardyB10

Yup this was expected. Anyways good series to the Express, very strange how we took NY to seven and then lose in five to the Express... But wanted to congratulate the Express on the cup and good luck going forward. 

Quebec will be back.

• Admin

5. Express , Robin Gow 9 (Thomas O'Malley, Ron World Peace) at 1:24

dat trade

dat superior center duo

and one last MVP worthy performance from Brookside.

also

Godavari Yumalatopinto ejected from game at 12:38 of 3rd period

Logan Laich ejected from game at 1:04 of 1st overtime period

so much clutch. Laich not on the ice for the cup, following in the footsteps of David and Lasse Milo. 20 seconds prior to the goal too lol.

Anyway, big congrats Cologne. You were really going for this one and it was time for a good franchise to get a deserved championship.

Well it took 12 years to accomplish this one. Props to everyone involved from David, Ryan and right down to every player that contributed. It's has been 20 years since I myself won a cup and I can't think of a better way/team to win it with. Congrats to Quebec on making it this far, we just felt our time was due and we needed to win this. 

I would like to thank the management in Cologne for making this happen, from Joey to David to Ryan, all moves you made eventually lead to this moment.

Thanks to great teammates for making this happen as well. We did it together.

And as final thought for now, I just want to take us back to april 1st: http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/topic/18814-gm-341-quebec-vs-cologne/?p=198724

The crystal ball of Thomas O'Malley.

Meoooooow!