VHL Donation Index

sterling

I think I’ve refunded everything you asked for @Beketov. There were two by BigAl and one by Peace for the full amounts I returned.

You can PM me The transaction number if anything else needs to be fixed.

Sorry for the delay, we bought anew house and have been moving in this week.

• Commissioner
On 7/21/2020 at 4:24 PM, MexicanCow123 said:

$5 donation Transaction ID: 9VF78727E0363462S

This goes to @Rayzor_7 (Lost a bet to him ?)

Doubles Week

Don’t care the reason, you can’t donate to other people. You may have legitimately lost a bet but we really have no way of knowing that so it opens a can of worms.

@sterling can we get another refund please?

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

Don’t care the reason, you can’t donate to other people. You may have legitimately lost a bet but we really have no way of knowing that so it opens a can of worms.

@sterling can we get another refund please?

I've see people do this all the time. Or just donate for someone else. Sorry I saw other people do it before you vetod it. I guess that's a fair reason. My bad.

Edited by MexicanCow123

FOR MYSELF.... ISABELLA CAMPBELL :P 

Spoiler

Transaction ID: 7PE199066B687830V

Free Week (12 TPE Capped)

5 TPE Uncapped

Doubles Week (6 TPE uncapped from a PT being done)

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, MexicanCow123 said:

I've see people do this all the time. Or just donate for someone else. Sorry I saw other people do it before you vetod it. I guess that's a fair reason. My bad.

It's basically been done before but we never caught it. Not so much something that's "allowed" as much as something that was never noticed. We're trying to be more vigilant on it for the sake of the very unfortunate precedent it sets.

S73 - Thomas Landry II

$15 - 6PM15465KC396852L

Doubles Week - Claimed 7/26/20

5 Uncapped TPE - Claimed 7/26/20

$1m Player Store - Claimed 7/26/20

$15 SEASON 73 DONATION FOR @enigmatic for winning Nyko's Graphic Tournament   (2 of 2 donations)

Transaction ID: 63238229PJ150690W

enigmatic, i guess you can pick 3 of the following for your player.  Congrats on the win!!!!  Sorry for forgetting about this, at least I remembered before S73 ended. 

$1M Player Store Cash (How to Claim)

5 TPE Uncapped

**Doubles Weeks received from donations may be applied to Affiliate Welfare; limited to once per season/donation

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, gorlab said:

$15 SEASON 73 DONATION FOR @enigmatic for winning Nyko's Graphic Tournament   (2 of 2 donations)

Transaction ID: 63238229PJ150690W

enigmatic, i guess you can pick 3 of the following for your player.  Congrats on the win!!!!  Sorry for forgetting about this, at least I remembered before S73 ended. 

$1M Player Store Cash (How to Claim)

5 TPE Uncapped

**Doubles Weeks received from donations may be applied to Affiliate Welfare; limited to once per season/donation

Were you ever approved to do this? I’ve already said multiple times this season that we aren’t allowing donations for other members.

Just now, Beketov said:

Were you ever approved to do this? I’ve already said multiple times this season that we aren’t allowing donations for other members.

IDK, but if you go back like 3-4 pages you will see the dono I made for enigmatic in S72.

The graphics tourny was a well-known league-wide thing, with the prize always being 2 seasons worth of donations. The tourny was held long before the rule changed. I don't think enigmatic should be denied the second half of the prize. 

• Commissioner
12 minutes ago, gorlab said:

IDK, but if you go back like 3-4 pages you will see the dono I made for enigmatic in S72.

The graphics tourny was a well-known league-wide thing, with the prize always being 2 seasons worth of donations. The tourny was held long before the rule changed. I don't think enigmatic should be denied the second half of the prize. 

Didn’t realize it was a second half, probably something we should have caught before tbh but can’t really retroactively take it away when it wasn’t the rule before.

Avoid it in the future though. I get what you are doing it for but the potential can of worms is still messy.