CGY/SEA: S65 off-season

VHL Bot

• Commissioner

@Bushito trying to make things more interesting for me going into free agency. I suspect there will be some major talks coming my way soon.

21 minutes ago, Bushito said:

rebuild is over

TIL rebuilding = trade away assets for veterans, coo coo cool ;)

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

@Bushito trying to make things more interesting for me going into free agency. I suspect there will be some major talks coming my way soon.

You can expect to receive my best attempt at ass kissing I've ever put forth tonight, lol.

Well, I didn't even know about this until I just saw this, but I would have known earlier if I saw my PMs earlier today as well. I also didn't know CGY was in the pot to try and contend.

I guess my VHL career as a user has come back to Calgary. Boychuk had a lot of fun there. I hope to bring a cup there with Ironside. :)

:cal: Wranglers gonna wrang :cal:

1 minute ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Expansion draft protection slots?

Slots stay the same, I let advantage know last night before we posted and he said he was deciding between two players and I purposely left them out of this trade and unprotected for him, Calgary will still protect who they had and so will Seattle. If anyone has a huge issue with that we will reverse the trade and wait 24 hours or whatever it is.