Houston Bulls GM (VHLM)

Banackock

Well then, I believe I have waited long enough to apply to any this type of position so here we go: I believe that my abilities can help Houston Bulls grow and become a great VHLM Franchise. My credentials are not anything much to write about, I was Co-commissioning WJC and have had a good experience by doing my own ECN Articles. My dedication to this league (as this is my first and only sim-league) is undeniable and I think that I can put my knowledge to the test. 
I hope that you will look at me as a person of value when it comes to hiring a person for this job!

FrostBeard

23 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

thanks to everyone who made the inaugural season such a special one!

You included, let's not forget that.

I'd like to take a moment here to thank this guy for giving me every last bit of help and advice he could in my first days in this league. I've probably said this too many times by now, but I came ever so close to logging off forever within a few days after I started. Sonnet stepped in and told me (as many times as I needed to hear it) all about everything I needed to get going (and then some). 

So thanks to the MVP of my VHL career, and good luck with everything. Hope to see you around.

6 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

@Thranduil Its your time to shine!

Finally! This would be my sixth time applying! They'd have to hire me... wouldn't they?... Beavis? They would wouldn't they? No, don't leave me here to die Beavis, you can't do this! Why meeeeeeeee?

11 minutes ago, Thranduil said:

Finally! This would be my sixth time applying! They'd have to hire me... wouldn't they?... Beavis? They would wouldn't they? No, don't leave me here to die Beavis, you can't do this! Why meeeeeeeee?

I changed my mind... they shouldn't hire you.

I'll apply for this open VHLM GM position. If selected, I will use my energy, focus, and helpfulness to excel at being the Houston Bulls GM. I care about making this league as successful as possible and I think a major part of that is welcoming new players. VHLM GMs are the primary point of contact for new players. I think my skills, in addition to having just completed my first ever sim season, make me a great candidate. I can use my recent experience to help our new players become outstanding, contributing members.

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all applicants! 

4 hours ago, FrostBeard said:

Well then, I believe I have waited long enough to apply to any this type of position so here we go: I believe that my abilities can help Houston Bulls grow and become a great VHLM Franchise. My credentials are not anything much to write about, I was Co-commissioning WJC and have had a good experience by doing my own ECN Articles. My dedication to this league (as this is my first and only sim-league) is undeniable and I think that I can put my knowledge to the test. 
I hope that you will look at me as a person of value when it comes to hiring a person for this job!

FrostBeard

#FrostBeardGM2019!!!

make it happen @VHLM Commissioner

3 hours ago, FacebookFighter said:

As a former Bull and active member on this site, I think I'd be the best candidate. Promote from within. Ill bring @aleks  along with me as my agm. We'll conquer the world

I second this, I applied for agm before sonnet stepped down so yea I dunno

I'll apply. I've been on the site for seven months and am an active part of the community, and I already have many thoughts on what to do as a GM or an AGM, considering I've applied for at least ten different positions. Eleventh times the charm, right?

We will be making a decision tomorrow night following the announce of the VHLM ALL-TEAMS! So if you really wanna, get those applications in if you haven't already. 

Way too many great members have applied thus far - making it a very difficult discussion for myself and @diamond_ace to have. Best of luck to those applying and remember to not be discouraged if not chosen. Not really a bad candidate applying in this thread at the moment.

GOOD LUCK :) 

5 hours ago, FacebookFighter said:

As a former Bull and active member on this site, I think I'd be the best candidate. Promote from within. Ill bring @aleks  along with me as my agm. We'll conquer the world

As a member of Houston this past season, I can vouch for both of these fine individuals.

I would love to apply. I have been the gm for team USA, and I am currently the AGM for the Ottawa Lynx. I also have covered the VHLM extensively in my podcasts for the VSN. I enjoy finding the different pieces a team needs to win. Please consider me for the job.