Important News

boubabi

1 hour ago, boubabi said:

20190816-140247.png

Me before the ban

>

Me after the ban

Hey Boubabi it’s me your son from SHL who dmed you recently. I’m glad to see you’re back what’s your discord I’m a big fan of your work. Make a player with the last name Ganoon and be my brother

46 minutes ago, Peace said:

I’m not well versed in your history here, so welcome back. 

Probably the best way to say this. Welcome back @boubabi! Here's hoping you'll be a great part of the league going forward.

@boubabi

So just to clear the air a bit: I'm not super thrilled you're back and I'll be honest about that, based on how you were at the end of your time. I'm still on the side of no, even though it's obviously happened anyway. However: you definitely impressed me in the podcast, and so far in your time back, you seem to be fine. I know how you can be when you're not in the mode you were in at the end - I know the vast majority of your time here, you were one of the best we had.

I know you can be a great member - I've seen that firsthand. I've also seen the opposite, and that's the lasting memory I have of you at this point. Prove me wrong. You have this chance and regardless of whether I think you should or should not have it, I'm interested to see what you do with it. Podcast-you does seem to be much closer to original-you, so good luck and I wish you the best.