on god i'm gonna go berserk if this shit ain't pinned on the VHL Portal news feed by this time tomorrow

gorlab

Tale of Gorlab, ZVX III 

jesus GIF

"The Simmer always cheats. I have seen with my own holy eyes"

- Gorlab

God said, "I will give the man and the woman which I have created with my bare hands in the garden of eden something to look forward to each day, Judas"

and Judas replied, "Will we give them a tree with forbidden fruit and if one eats it you smite them and the serpent wins the 1v1 hardcore match?"

God looked down upon young Judas, with his 4'8 build and fuzzy face and said, "No, my son. We shall give them Gorlab's graphic work and forever they will feel my love"

@tfong @Beaviss @Beketov @Victor @Quik

What the fuck is going on with the VHLportal news feed??  Why is this so fucking aggravating to get this posted there???  What are you bluetards doing?? Posting 1 tpe giveaways every day??? for fuck sakes.

You guys are just fine and dandy with stretched out 400x200 sigs and app-made graphics being what people see on the portal?

Fuck is wrong with this system??? Hire me and pay me 12 tpe a week and I'll make vhl portal graphics, since whatever person/group of people doing it is clearly incompetent. 

• Commissioner
33 minutes ago, gorlab said:

@Will  @Josh

I need access to be able to post content to the VHL portal news feed.   (the thing pictured in the post above me)

I'm good with giving you access but pay is up to the big boys. 

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, gorlab said:

What the fuck is going on with the VHLportal news feed??  Why is this so fucking aggravating to get this posted there???  What are you bluetards doing?? Posting 1 tpe giveaways every day??? for fuck sakes.

You guys are just fine and dandy with stretched out 400x200 sigs and app-made graphics being what people see on the portal?

Fuck is wrong with this system??? Hire me and pay me 12 tpe a week and I'll make vhl portal graphics, since whatever person/group of people doing it is clearly incompetent. 

Being an asshole to the people who aren’t making the decisions on this won’t get anything done; quit being a prick.

@Maasa handles the news on the portal and if you’d like to discuss potentially doing the graphics for it that’s fine but demanding and claiming we’re refusing to do anything when we’ve literally hired people for this job already won’t do you any favours.

1 hour ago, Motzaburger said:

there have been so many poor/stretched/warped/shit pictures lately - not to mention the high amount of spelling and grammar errors on simple titles and single sentences

1 hour ago, gorlab said:

@Will  @Josh

I need access to be able to post content to the VHL portal news feed.   (the thing pictured in the post above me)

It will all come in time hopefully and Motza yeah your right but I figured it out with the help of Beaviss.

Edited by Maasa

2 hours ago, gorlab said:

Heartbroken that you didn't tag me in this.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Being an asshole to the people who aren’t making the decisions on this won’t get anything done; quit being a prick.

@Maasa handles the news on the portal and if you’d like to discuss potentially doing the graphics for it that’s fine but demanding and claiming we’re refusing to do anything when we’ve literally hired people for this job already won’t do you any favours.

Because this isn't something that should take a week for you guys to sort out?

I've literally told beaviss to just post this, every single day this week, and he does nothing. 

Don't worry, next time VHL needs someone to make graphics, I'll tell you exactly where to go.