Houston Bulls - GM JOB?

Banackock

:hou: Houston Bulls GM JOB :hou:

Hello.

Thank you to @FrostBeard for his time and efforts with the Houston Bulls. His presence in the role with be greatly missed in the Discord and M. People already know I love the guy and I don't think we need another post of me expressing my undying man love for Frostyboy. 

The Houston Bulls are officially looking for someone to take over the helm. The job will close and be announced Wednesday night. 

Thank you,

@VHLM Commissioner

lion crown GIF

I hope that next GM will have a lot of fun with a team and will keep the legacy rolling - also, everyone knows that Halifax sucks and it should be renamed to Halisux. 

Seriously - it was a truly wonderful time for me these past 5 seasons in M, with so many amazing and uplifting personalities in the LR and more in GM community it was a treat and I can surely say that it will be an amazing experience if you sign up. Go get it guys!

57 minutes ago, ColeMrtz said:

Hello yes I am once again applying to be a VHLM GM

3 minutes ago, Proto said:

Applying :)

24 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

Yeah, I'd love to get back into the game with the team I helped bring into the league. 100% applying for this.

Gotta bring this back...

these people

I am putting my name in the ring to apply for this GM position. I have gained a lot of experience in my first season as an Assistant GM. My GM has taught me so much in such a short period of time. My speciality is player retention, I focused a lot during this first season on building relationships and keeping players around even though we were on a losing team. Activity in the LR is a big deal for me and I would create a fun and active atmosphere in the Houston LR. I have been involved in the draft process and advised in trades that Yukon has made over the last season.

To add to this I also was a GM in the most recent World Junior Championships. So I have experience creating lines and am familiar with how the process works. 

Thank you for taking the time, and Good luck to All those who apply!

Edited by Ricer13

8 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I am putting my name in the ring to apply for this GM position. I have gained a lot of experience in my first season as an Assistant GM. My GM has taught me so much in such a short period of time. My speciality is player retention, I focused a lot during this first season on building relationships and keeping players around even though we were on a losing team. Activity in the LR is a big deal for me and I would create a fun and active atmosphere in the Houston LR. I have been involved in the draft process as well advised in trades that Yukon has made over the last season.

To add to this I also was a GM in the most recent World Junior Championships. So I have experience creating lines and am familiar with how the process works. 

and he's good. pretty much everyone here is good imo

I am applying for the GM job.I have two seasons experience being the GM of Canada and took Canada to the Gold medal game in S70. I have a good attitude and support positive relations. It would be an honor to get a chance. Thanks for any consideration  ?

Edited by Jbeezy76
Added more info

7 hours ago, Banackock said:

:hou: Houston Bulls GM JOB :hou:

Hello.

Thank you to @FrostBeard for his time and efforts with the Houston Bulls. His presence in the role with be greatly missed in the Discord and M. People already know I love the guy and I don't think we need another post of me expressing my undying man love for Frostyboy. 

The Houston Bulls are officially looking for someone to take over the helm. The job will close and be announced Wednesday night. 

Thank you,

@VHLM Commissioner

lion crown GIF

Applying

On 3/9/2020 at 10:53 PM, Ricer13 said:

I am putting my name in the ring to apply for this GM position. I have gained a lot of experience in my first season as an Assistant GM. My GM has taught me so much in such a short period of time. My speciality is player retention, I focused a lot during this first season on building relationships and keeping players around even though we were on a losing team. Activity in the LR is a big deal for me and I would create a fun and active atmosphere in the Houston LR. I have been involved in the draft process and advised in trades that Yukon has made over the last season.

I recommend him, great guy. Never been on his team, but in his LR, never mean, super active, funny, caring, the list can go on forever. This guy has great talent, i recommend him. Good luck ;)

• Quik unpinned this topic