Town of Salem - S71

Gustav

26 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

Me on the town of salem wiki trying to understand what's going on

bd5e47075584914bcbe0f1fcff19c802.gif

This guy gets me.  I was on the Salem App on my phone first game I was a medium.  No idea apparently I can talk to dead and I just sat there until I died a few days in.

Nightfall!

Suspicion intensifies as five townies come forward late to express their feelings about @Rayzor_7 and his possible involvement with foul play afoot in the town.

"It's Cole!" say @pennypenny and one other person whose name escapes my mind at the moment, but Cole's "wait and see" defensive argument seems to be enough for the town to do just that.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY HAT?" yells @Mr_Hatter again. Nobody knows.

It's the third night. Will things get better for the town? Worse? Only the next twelve hours (more if I'm asleep) will tell.

List of those left alive:

Morning rolls around, and for the first time, @Mr_Hatter seems concerned with something other than his hat.

"So where's Cole?" he asks. "I want to know if he really did protect McWolf."

Turns out he didn't get that far--on the sidewalk outside his home, we find bullets scattered in the surrounding grass, windows shattered in the nearby houses, a lot of blood, and, of course, @ColeMrtz, victim of a drive-by shooting by the MAFIA. He was the BODYGUARD.

Something seems a bit off about @solas today, and, for a change, it's not that he's dead. He seems to...I don't know, radiate a bit. @Mr_Hatter takes one look at this heavenly glow and goes right back to looking for his hat again. Someone doesn't like the looks of this and tries to vote him up for lynching, but upon eye contact immediately changes their mind. solas, last night, was protected by a GUARDIAN ANGEL.

The fourth day begins. Can the town sort things out?

Cole's last will:

Spoiler

Hard Wang the BG

Nobody worth saving N1, fend for yourselves (ah fuck that turned out swell)

N2: Can't believe I'm guarding a racist... (Protecting Berocka)

N3: Well I fucked up huh, guarding McWolf to clear my name

Note: as @solas was protected last night, he will not be able to be lynched today.

List of those alive:

Votes needed to lynch: 10

Like I said yesterday, I think we are better off killing him. Best case, we rid the town of an enemy. Worst case, he was town, but he hasn't contributed to the town anyway.

VOTE RAYZOR

Just now, omgitshim said:

@DoktorFunk @Rayzor_7

Unless you two confirm each other as both mediums, one of you is lying. 

That was next up on my list of things a_ferk believes Dok to be Mafia due to this. I would suggest a Lynch as the odds of two are low (if not impossible?)

1 minute ago, Rayzor_7 said:

That was next up on my list of things a_ferk believes Dok to be Mafia due to this. I would suggest a Lynch as the odds of two are low (if not impossible?)

Yeah one of you two is lying for sure. Why didn't you cc the claim yesterday?

Just now, omgitshim said:

Yeah one of you two is lying for sure. Why didn't you cc the claim yesterday?

No information and knew I'd make it to nighttime, was hoping the new guys would reveal some info I could use before I revealed. Dok seems to be the only usuable info

So, cards on the table, I'm the Plaguebearer. You can kill me if you like, but the mafia is a more immediate threat at the moment, and you might need the votes. I'm not the medium, but I'd also like to point out that Rayzor might also NOT actually be the medium. ?