Town of Salem - S71

Gustav

1 hour ago, ColeMrtz said:

I guess now would be a good time to ask for any leads? I don’t know if we got rolled multiple town invest but we’re kind of screwed right now.

On one hand, be careful revealing yourself. On the other hand, we really do need leads... Just make sure you have valuable info.

Question: Is it possible to have multiple Investigators?

7 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

On one hand, be careful revealing yourself. On the other hand, we really do need leads... Just make sure you have valuable info.

Question: Is it possible to have multiple Investigators?

Yes, the only unique roles for town are Jailor, Mayor, Retributionist, and Veteran.

A breakdown of our roles so far including claims and confirmed roles:

Town

Jailor - @a_Ferk claims

Town Protective 1

Town Protective 2

Town Support 1

Town Support 2

Town Investigative 1 - Investigator, confirmed @Snussu (dead)

Town Investigative 2 - @Philliefan claims Lookout

Town Killing - Veteran (@Nykonax claimed, basically confirmed)

Random Town 1

Random Town 2

Random Town 3

Random Town 4

Random Town 5

Neutral

Neutral Evil 

Random Neutral 1 - @pennypenny claims Guardian Angel

Random Neutral 2

Random Neutral 3

Random Neutral 4

Mafia

Godfather

Mafioso

Random Mafia 1 - Janitor

Random Mafia 2

Random Mafia 3

Random Mafia 4

Just now, Philliefan said:

If @a_Ferk was truly Jailor, shouldn't I have seen someone visit him during the night? Makes sense for him to try to waste our time if he's Mafia.

VOTE @a_Ferk

There was no Jailor cc, and anyone that is faking Jailor will just get executed by the real Jailor tonight. It's odd that no TP would be on him after he asked for it but it's also plausible that they chose other targets assuming mafia wouldn't want to go after what should have been a highly protected target.

4 minutes ago, Philliefan said:

If @a_Ferk was truly Jailor, shouldn't I have seen someone visit him during the night? Makes sense for him to try to waste our time if he's Mafia.

VOTE @a_Ferk

I may be wrong but I believe the Jailor visits other people rather than the other way around.

10 minutes ago, solas said:

I may be wrong but I believe the Jailor visits other people rather than the other way around.

The Jailor doesn't visit anyone: https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Jailor

If someone is targeted who is in jail, it doesn't count as visiting the Jailor, but the person targeting them will be notified that their target is jailed.

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

The Jailor doesn't visit anyone: https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Jailor

If someone is targeted who is in jail, it doesn't count as visiting the Jailor, but the person targeting them will be notified that their target is jailed.

But if you target the jailor would the person they jailed be "visiting" them?

3 hours ago, solas said:

A breakdown of our roles so far including claims and confirmed roles:

Town

Jailor - @a_Ferk claims

Town Protective 1

Town Protective 2

Town Support 1

Town Support 2

Town Investigative 1 - Investigator, confirmed @Snussu (dead)

Town Investigative 2 - @Philliefan claims Lookout

Town Killing - Veteran (@Nykonax claimed, basically confirmed)

Random Town 1

Random Town 2

Random Town 3

Random Town 4

Random Town 5

Neutral

Neutral Evil 

Random Neutral 1 - @pennypenny claims Guardian Angel

Random Neutral 2

Random Neutral 3

Random Neutral 4

Mafia

Godfather

Mafioso

Random Mafia 1 - Janitor

Random Mafia 2

Random Mafia 3

Random Mafia 4

Okay so we have 90 minutes left of the day and this is all we have to go on so far. As the town I feel like we need to have more discussion as just sitting here in silence isn't going to help any of us.

9 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

This is a list of the alive people everyone has commented except for @Rayzor_7, some people have only done a vote for Nyko also. I feel like we are really just sitting on our hands waiting for something to happen at this point in time instead of being a proactive town.

52 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Okay so we have 90 minutes left of the day and this is all we have to go on so far. As the town I feel like we need to have more discussion as just sitting here in silence isn't going to help any of us.

This is a list of the alive people everyone has commented except for @Rayzor_7, some people have only done a vote for Nyko also. I feel like we are really just sitting on our hands waiting for something to happen at this point in time instead of being a proactive town.

I agree that it isn't ideal but unless someone has any evidence a lynch right now has poor odds of succeeding

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

I agree that it isn't ideal but unless someone has any evidence a lynch right now has poor odds of succeeding

I'm not saying we need to lynch but we need to promote some conversation.

Just now, Berocka said:

I'm not saying we need to lynch but we need to promote some conversation.

I agree. To be honest, I'm not trusting Phillefan's Lookout claim too much. Seems like could have been Eno's role and now they are trying to co-opt it. Thoughts?

56 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Agreed.  Unfortunately I think a lot of the important town roles probably either don't have much to work off of or don't want to claim and are worried about putting themselves in danger.  We should probably start pushing for claims a bit more honestly. 

I have some minor suspicions right now but also not much to work with so far so we'll have to see what happens tonight.

4 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I agree. To be honest, I'm not trusting Phillefan's Lookout claim too much. Seems like could have been Eno's role and now they are trying to co-opt it. Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Though it could have been a case of misinterpretation; he did rescind his lynch vote, though that might have been due to trying to stay safe. 

That is an interesting take, well we have 19 minutes and I think not much will come out today.

Just now, solas said:

Agreed.  Unfortunately I think a lot of the important town roles probably either don't have much to work off of or don't want to claim and are worried about putting themselves in danger.  We should probably start pushing for claims a bit more honestly. 

I have some minor suspicions right now but also not much to work with so far so we'll have to see what happens tonight.

Agreed this should be out goal for tomorrow

Losing an investigator did not help at all. It's going to be tough to confirm enemy roles if he was the only one, but at the same time just lynching people doesn't help us at all. 

12 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

He said he was Mafia on day 1, could be laying the ground work for a Jester play. Or maybe faking Jester to defer people from lynching him. Plaguebearer can fake a Lookout claim early since they would infect people who visit their target and going to what should be a Jailor with lots of TP/LO would infect a lot of people early. It's obviously too early to say he's a PB but it's something to keep in mind if Pest shows up later. I doubt a Mafia would claim LO on the Jailor and say no one else visited since any TP that actually visited would call him out (though they would expose themselves I guess which would put a target on their back).

It's 9:00 in Salem, the sun has slipped into its nightly absence, and the spring birds that were seen around town earlier this week were nowhere to be found today.

A few members of the town are still outwardly suspicious, but the town as a whole was a bit more subdued today. Though nobody came even close to being hanged today, it might just be the calm before the storm...

Here's a list of all who were alive--send me your night actions as soon as possible if you have any, and, as a gentle reminder, no talking in this thread until the morning post comes out.