Town of Salem #5

Gustav

10 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

I'd almost rather the transporters not do anything tonight just to avoid confusion

I almost want to ask for one since I might be a target tonight, but yeah definitely don't transport anyone that need specific visits.

1 hour ago, BarzalGoat said:

@bigAL want to defend yourself? 

Think of the children! Don't leave them fatherless! I'll never do it again, I swear! Please don't hang me mister!

19 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Only voting so @Spartan doesn't find me susp

smh lmao, but either way bigAl has no legit defense so let's go with him. @GustavMattias can jailor decide who to jail after the lynch and results like in actual ToS? or does jailor have to lock in his pick before the day results?

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:

smh lmao, but either way bigAl has no legit defense so let's go with him. @GustavMattias can jailor decide who to jail after the lynch and results like in actual ToS? or does jailor have to lock in his pick before the day results?

With hmthe way it's working I think he has to lock his pick in so Gustav can invite that person to the jail discord

16 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I can't speak for how Gustav runs it but I usually allow the Jailor to give me a conditional (i.e. if this role, jail x, otherwise jail y). But I don't know if Gustav allows that.

Someone once tried to give me a conditional if one of their fellow mafia members got role blocked though and I just laughed at them.

40 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Yea

Right now I am jailing jhatty if our lynch man is found to be coven, and will be jailing the mayor if he is not coven

Just to reiterate for tonight in case everyone didnt read through this novel of a thread:

Town protective and lookout on me

Investigators please look at the people who have been quiet so far. Dont bother with Doom or barzal yet tonight as they can probably confirm each other, so use your respurces elsewhere. 

...well, that escalated quickly.

The Supreme Exalted Master of Town Business and Such returns from work, and doesn't have to go back and tally up the votes to see what's up.

@bigAL is getting lynched, in a very quickly-reached overwhelming majority. I'm late; I won't write an essay. He was...

Spoiler

the MEDUSA.

Let Night 2 begin!

List of those alive:

Expect Day 3 to start by 11 AM EST tomorrow! I do have to get up for something, but not too early.

Well, folks, here we have it, it's the third day.

A gun goes off from inside the town jail. By the time the town makes it over there to see who the JAILOR has executed, @jhatty8 is already dead and sitting outside. He was the POTION MASTER.

Whisper list:

Ricer13 --> Alex Bridges

Continentalcup036 --> omgitshim

Proto --> Continentalcup036

omgitshim --> Continentalcup036

diacope --> Continentalcup036

BarzalGoat --> Continentalcup036

a_Ferk --> Continentalcup036

Spartan --> Continentalcup036

MMFLEX --> Continentalcup036

List of those alive (18?

Votes needed today: 10

Just now, GustavMattias said:

List of those alive (18?

Damn autocorrect

Time note: Out of work at 10 again tonight. Night phase will be late.

Edited by GustavMattias