Town of Salem #6

Gustav

Ding ding ding! A figurative bell rings, and it's time for @Nykonax to die.

"..." he says, during questioning after the town turned on him after almost lynching @Devise twice.

"..." he continues to say as he's asked for last words.

That, quite obviously, is nowhere near enough to work in his favor. That does it for his life. He was...

Spoiler

...a DOCTOR.

Night 3 starts now!

Time note: Sleeping in tomorrow. No early start for you.

List of those alive:

Day four! The Grand Poobah wakes up at 1 PM and sees a few Discord pings about this. He briefly considers modkilling @Spartan for no reason, but I guess it's best if that doesn't happen.

@Devise was found dead in his home last night, a third victim of the MAFIA. Like the other Mafia killings so far, his role and will could not be recovered.

Time note: I have no idea! I might be here at 9, might not be. I will probably have something for you by 10 or so, and will do my best not to make things egregiously late.

List of those alive (14):

Votes needed today: 8

7 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

I was transported last night. My trap did not trigger.

That's 3 cleans now so if there's another then we have 2 Janitors.

I transported yourself and myself. I got paranoid that you were trying to get me to not transport myself, so I thought you might be evil; especially since it was too close to the deadline to give me time to ask for TP. I figured even if it got you killed instead you would have place a trap if you aren't evil. 

I am willing to prove myself tonight, if I have tp on me. Otherwise I will continue transing myself with those I view as suspicious. 

7 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I transported yourself and myself. I got paranoid that you were trying to get me to not transport myself, so I thought you might be evil; especially since it was too close to the deadline to give me time to ask for TP. I figured even if it got you killed instead you would have place a trap if you aren't evil. 

I am willing to prove myself tonight, if I have tp on me. Otherwise I will continue transing myself with those I view as suspicious. 

I understand the concern but that still leaves you unproven in a game with 3 transporter claims. One of the other transporters can swap you tonight.

I jailed eagles last night who confirmed the town protective to me who were on me N2. Another productive discussion we had was that there probably isn’t 3 trans, it seems that Hatty is claiming omg’s transport which leaves room for who @Berocka and @Spartan transported.... also, @a_Ferk who did you rb 

5 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

I jailed eagles last night who confirmed the town protective to me who were on me N2. Another productive discussion we had was that there probably isn’t 3 trans, it seems that Hatty is claiming omg’s transport which leaves room for who @Berocka and @Spartan transported.... also, @a_Ferk who did you rb 

transported myself and mike

2 hours ago, omgitshim said:

I was transported last night. My trap did not trigger.

That's 3 cleans now so if there's another then we have 2 Janitors.

I received a message that I triggered a trap. Hypnotist or witch?

1 hour ago, Berocka said:

I didn't transport last night my bad. 

ngl this is kind of sus, especially with 3 transporter claims and we've never had a day where enough people have been trans'd for 3 transporters as well lol

Transporters, what are we gonna do with you.... Spartan why don’t you transport Eagles tonight to somewhere safe.... 

eagles lookout on #1 tonight

VOTE Berocka

Because even if he’s good he hasn’t done anything helpful... @bigAL would appreciate your trap results

28 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

@bigAL what did your trap say? Seems you hit the jackpot

Just that my trap wasn’t triggered. Could it be a hypno or witch? Someone is clearly messing with Doom since he didn’t die of poisoning either.