(S74) C - Christian Mingle, TPE: 110

Quik

16 minutes ago, Quik said:

Recruited From: Member (Tinder)

We got ads on Tinder now? Smort.

GL with Mingle, bud. See you next draft ?

Also, join Saskatoon and help them win a back-to-back. It's been so long since it's been done.

Edited by McWolf

14 minutes ago, Quik said:

Player Information

Username: Quik

Player Name: Christian Mingle

Position: C

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 185 lbs.

Birthplace: Israel

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Christian Mingle, 

We, here at the Houston Organization are interested in you joining us this season. This season we hope to compete for the Founder's Cup. We are not the most flashy team but pound for pound I would put our players on the same level as any other team. Our team is in the perfect position for you since we already have a great core that you can play with but also have enough room to showcase your talents to the VHL GM’s. Our scouts inform us that you are a talented Center whom could be slotted into just about any situation and come out the other side getting the best out of their opponents. We are hoping that you can come into our team and help propel us to the next level. We see you playing some great minutes with our squad and seeing what line works best with you. Our locker room is one thing I am most proud of with this team. It’s active and welcoming. We are talkative and are planning some game nights that I’m sure you would love to join. Our team is excited to welcome a prospect of your caliber to this organization and compete for the cup, but above all else have a glorious time doing it. If you would like to join us just quote this message and say you are ready to become part of the Houston Herd. I hope you seriously consider joining our organization and doing great things with us.

We hope you Swipe Right to Houston and join our great team.

Edited by rjfryman

• Quik changed the title to (S74) C - Christian Mingle, TPE: 110
42 minutes ago, Quik said:

Player Information

Username: Quik

Player Name: Christian Mingle

Position: C

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 185 lbs.

Birthplace: Israel

Player Page

@VHLM GM

There is a part of me that just has to point out you should go to Houston even if it  just for character reasons. I mean how could  Christian Mingle resist the bible belt? lol ? 

That being said have fun being wooed I’m sure you’ll get a ton of offers :3

Philadelphia is known as the city of love. I can't think of a better place for Christian Mingle to work their magic on the world than here in Philadelphia. Come join the Reapers and let's save the world through mass-procreation, after waiting to get married, of course.

love-statue-sculpture-park-2-photo-by-pa

45 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

If you want a shot at a title I have a 3rd line centre spot with your name on it in Miami! We would love to have you over there.

tbh, you guys are too OP lol

Hey @Quik

Sorry I'm working but trying to get out offers lol. As you know I am the GM of San Diego, I'd love to offer you top 6 mins on a strictly competitive team. We have a super active and fun LR, you can come join the likes of flyersfan, esso, eno as well as guys like dtyal, ok and steve, many of our roster is active and we're just looking to purely dominate the competition. 

Wanna have fun and win a 'ship? Come to San Diego. 

4 hours ago, Quik said:

Sexy Dating GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Spoiler

mingle.png

We have your new tattoo ready and a co-ed locker room that is better than any dating site. Come home to the bible belt, swipe right on our organization. 

Our locker room is different. It's actually fun. When you're playing with good people. Good things will follow. And Happiness happens.

7 hours ago, rjfryman said:
  Reveal hidden contents

mingle.png

We have your new tattoo ready and a co-ed locker room that is better than any dating site. Come home to the bible belt, swipe right on our organization. 

Our locker room is different. It's actually fun. When you're playing with good people. Good things will follow. And Happiness happens.

Christian Mingle I just want to update you that we now have a full line of ladies whom all are great and wonderful creatures. I think it is your calling to come and play with Houston and spread the word to all those who need to hear it. We need you to teach all the ladies in and out of the locker room the way of 'Christian Mingle'.