Games: 167-183

VHL Games

47 minutes ago, der meister said:

Ohhhhhh I get it. London loses when Trivium actually does shit. 😕

That’s the Simon T speciality, you can’t have individual AND team success at the same time. 

Can we please have the direct links to our games back in the LRs?  This extra step of going through this thread is a real hassle as I sort through to find the Dragons' games.  And apart from this plea for returning to the way it was, I am not at all tempted to be more active in interacting on the website.  Please give us back what we once had.  Please don't take functionality away.  Please. Please.

50 minutes ago, KC15 said:

Can we please have the direct links to our games back in the LRs?  This extra step of going through this thread is a real hassle as I sort through to find the Dragons' games.  And apart from this plea for returning to the way it was, I am not at all tempted to be more active in interacting on the website.  Please give us back what we once had.  Please don't take functionality away.  Please. Please.

If nothing else, I like this for having both Dragons games in the same place. It's waaaaay more annoying to search through 25 VHL GAMES posts in a day to find the ones that I care about.