Conference Semi-Finals Game: 6

VHL Games

• Devise changed the title to Conference Semi-Finals Game: 6
  • Admin
12 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Also it probably isn't but is this the first time all 4 series' have gone to 7? That definitely doesn't seem like it has happened much.

I came in here to post I cant remember the last Game 7 I've been in. And 4 series is a fairly recent development.

HYPE

1 hour ago, Victor said:

I came in here to post I cant remember the last Game 7 I've been in. And 4 series is a fairly recent development.

HYPE

Pretty sure we only started 8+ team playoffs with the jump from 10 to 12 teams? So I think S68 when DC and Prague joined?

Probably the first time this has happened then

10 minutes ago, IamMOOSE said:

You know exactly what I'm talking about, don't be that guy.

Ah yes because you originally were up 2-0, and then a re-sim happened, rightfully so, I am the one being that guy. Just because you were originally up 2-0 does not mean you were guaranteed to win that series.

Don't be that guy.

23 minutes ago, JeffD said:

Ah yes because you originally were up 2-0, and then a re-sim happened, rightfully so, I am the one being that guy. Just because you were originally up 2-0 does not mean you were guaranteed to win that series.

Don't be that guy.

Your series was one of the ones effected by the lines. Not even a 2-0 issue, I've spoken very openly about it. It's game 7s all around so at this point it's whatever. But please, keep trying to start some shit.

21 minutes ago, IamMOOSE said:

Your series was one of the ones effected by the lines. Not even a 2-0 issue, I've spoken very openly about it. It's game 7s all around so at this point it's whatever. But please, keep trying to start some shit.

Why are you crying? 2 games were resimed. Sure the results were not perfect. But just because you finished 2-0 and then resim and got 0-2 does not mean the league is cheating you, or that Vancouver would have won the series by now. Cuz look at games 3 and 4 in your series DC coulda done the same that you did to them. Or in the case of what Calgary did to Chicago down 3-1. 

No series is OVER till they win 4 games. Now calm down child @Beavisscan you wrangle your children in please. 

Edited by Gooningitup

14 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Why are you crying? 2 games were resimed. Sure the results were not perfect. But just because you finished 2-0 and then resim and got 0-2 does not mean the league is cheating you, or that Vancouver would have won the series by now. Cuz look at games 3 and 4 in your series DC coulda done the same that you did to them. Or in the case of what Calgary did to Chicago down 3-1. 

No series is OVER till they win 4 games. Now calm down child @Beavisscan you wrangle your children in please. 

Holy fuck the amount of people who miss the concept of moving on literally said:

34 minutes ago, IamMOOSE said:

"I've spoken very openly about it. It's game 7s all around so at this point it's whatever."

meaning it's over and done with, let's move the fuck on. No one is crying, nothing is going to change, but real classy calling someone a child. You don't know me dude, how bout you step back into your lane and mind your business? Okay? Glad we talked. 

55 minutes ago, Enorama said:

It is

Is it really the first time ever series has gone 7-games in a round? That is actually kinda neat.

Edited by IamMOOSE