Merrick rant..again

Steve

Addition by subtraction is a very real thing, and boy does that apply here.

I thought you were nuts for wanting to move Merrick @Peace, but all this thread has done is reinforce why you made the correct decision. 

I mean you clearly made this post looking to get a reaction and now you're getting it. I have been in the Toronto LR for about a season and a half now and I can confirm that about 90% of the time there you were a constant toxic asshat and a plague of negativity. You originally pointed out "people bragging about scoring a goal in a loss". You entirely miss the point of trying to find positives in defeat and keeping team morale up. This isn't a Toronto-exclusive thing either, you've gained yourself a league-wide reputation and most GM's won't touch you with a 10 foot pole. It's a shame because you earn well and definitely put the time in, but you just can't act like a normal human being so it's all for nothing. If you could have checked your shitty attitude Toronto could have been a solid team going forward, but now here we are. And besides your personal statistics, your lasting memory of this league will be one of a guy who nobody enjoyed having as a teammate, congrats!

37 minutes ago, fromtheinside said:

I mean you clearly made this post looking to get a reaction and now you're getting it. I have been in the Toronto LR for about a season and a half now and I can confirm that about 90% of the time there you were a constant toxic asshat and a plague of negativity. You originally pointed out "people bragging about scoring a goal in a loss". You entirely miss the point of trying to find positives in defeat and keeping team morale up. This isn't a Toronto-exclusive thing either, you've gained yourself a league-wide reputation and most GM's won't touch you with a 10 foot pole. It's a shame because you earn well and definitely put the time in, but you just can't act like a normal human being so it's all for nothing. If you could have checked your shitty attitude Toronto could have been a solid team going forward, but now here we are. And besides your personal statistics, your lasting memory of this league will be one of a guy who nobody enjoyed having as a teammate, congrats!

Another triggered snowflake. You think I am toxic in the lr? No GM in the league would touch me with a 10 pole? You, by your statement, shows how toxic you are as a member/player. Don't like what you hear? Cancel it. Good try. I am not going anywhere soon and if I do leave, it won't be because somebody got their feel goods hurt. You were in Toronto? Don't even know who you are.

Steve, I am only using science to make this prediction but did you by chance support Donald J Trump in the most recent election? 😝 basing this off science, language, word usage and radio magnetic forces that disrupt weather patterns. 

5 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Steve, I am only using science to make this prediction but did you by chance support Donald J Trump in the most recent election? 😝 basing this off science, language, word usage and radio magnetic forces that disrupt weather patterns. 

To be fair I did get the China Virus over the holidays, but maybe I was just being a snowflake 😂

1 minute ago, fromtheinside said:

To be fair I did get the China Virus over the holidays, but maybe I was just being a snowflake 😂

Well, here’s some more science for you then. You do NOT wanna be snow, my man.

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/video/snacking-on-snow-heres-what-else-youre-eating/6227515686001/2312993038001/

3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Well, here’s some more science for you then. You do NOT wanna be snow, my man.

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/video/snacking-on-snow-heres-what-else-youre-eating/6227515686001/2312993038001/

Damn first off, that shit is crazy! Who'd have thought I'd come out of this learning something lol

Secondly, if I am a snowflake I guess that literally means I am also toxic. The more you know.

You know I just wanted to come home and relax a bit after a long day of bad back pain and annoying people, but here I am with bad back pain and reading an annoying persons rant about his former team with some pretty inaccurate self claims. I'll be honest here, I had the full intension of dismantling this entire thread and turning you into the science ship seen on 'The Expanse', ripped apart right down to each individual paragraph from sentence to sentence. Frankly I'm too lazy to do that, so what I'm actually going to do is just perform an post-mortem autopsy of Steve's attempted rant. 

Power to you, rant away if you want, but at least be accurate.

Next time you leave a Discord, make sure you tidy up after yourself, delete the posts you've made because they can be used against you in the future.  

8 hours ago, Steve said:

Merrick is here to be on a team and do well as a player and team. Then there is a whole other camp that uses this league as a social club and player/team performance isn't top priority. Those would be the ones bragging about getting a goal when the team lost. Those are the ones that have never payed attention to how games are played and what went right or wrong.  They are sheep that follow the Shepard no matter what. Merrick on the other hand reads the game play, looks at lines, looks at what could be better or changed and has the balls to bring up his opinion in the locker room. Not that anything Merrick thinks is right or wrong is correct or has to be addressed, just comments of an observation nature. This is where Merrick gets frowns from the sheep. Team mates have turned on him because they don't like someone questioning the situation.

No... no you're not. The amount of times I deleted you and Greg fighting one another, sending passive aggressive comments towards each other was... beyond as much as it should have been almost right from the start, I should have known then what I now presently know. You claim you're here to do well as a player and a team, okay fine I get that because this is a hockey simulation, but the only extension of good teamplay from you is when the club is winning games. To correctly address what Merrick is: only here to produce on a team that wins. When you're winning and you're producing you're happy, but when the team is winning and you fail to produce you get irritated and angry, depressed and downright hostile towards your teammates.

I get it, this is a hockey game at it's core, a simulation that you certainly take too seriously. 

You think you've become an expert on STHS just because you read the index file, won a few cups with Bana's mind blowing S67 SEA core and deeply understand what this garbage sim engine spits out each game?

Sorry to tell you some unfortunate facts, Steve, but you are not an expert -- you're just another guy sitting in the field thinking they know better -- and I'm very comfortable saying that because every single GM is sitting right there with you. We are all at the mercy of how random any sim can be, hoping that line combinations and the roster we've built leads to victories. You said so yourself in Toronto's LR, actually, which I would have hoped is an acknowledgement you can't be an expert on something this random. 

You wished VHL used 1.5 so team strategies, ice time percentage and all the useful features we currently lack could be used because without them the sim engine was unpredictable and random. 

Yes. 

Random. 

It's okay though. 

Call my players sheep, deem me the shepherd; the blind and dumb leading the blind and dumb, right?

8 hours ago, Steve said:

The trade from Toronto was written on the wall. The GM needed to bolster the defense from last season but instead loaded up on forwards that wanted ice time. Well there went anything positive we built from the previous season. Merrick voiced his opinion and in the end the trade happened. He has played for a few other Gms that found him “difficult” to work with. I find this to be false but the failure of the Gms to understand that Merrick or even LeGrande wasn't in the league to hear drama or create it. A hockey sim league that labels a player that wants to succeed as a team and a player seems wrong. Well back to the daily grind and I have hopes that LA will be a team working to be better moving forward. Merrick will continue to ask questions and report what he sees, like what any invested player would do. If it rubs the locker room the wrong way then that's on them. Team success and watching after their own player should be top priority with any member or just go join a social forum and hold hands.

"The GM needed to bolster the defense from last season but instead loaded up on forwards that wanted ice time." 

Yes, yes, because drafting three fucking defenders isn't loading up on defense. Did you suddenly and conveniently forget about Jolly Green Giant and Scotty Kaberle joining the team with 400 TPA each, or -- you know -- the fifth overall pick in the latest entry draft joining the club at just under 300? Yeah, I bet you did, but no, no, no... I didn't load up on defense at all. The reality of that claim is I traded Killinger and Magnum away in order to quite literally load up on quality defenders. 

I also loaded up on forwards? Strange, I seem to recall drafting only one: Frank Funk Jr. 

John Callahan Jr was promoted to the big leagues after crossing the VHLM cutoff. 

I guess we did sign Joe Proto so Funk Jr and Callahan Jr would have a 400+ TPA player to play alongside with... at the time, anyway. 

Here's the thing, Steve, you didn't want to succeed as a team. You wanted to win, yes, but only if your player was producing in the win. That's not winning as a team, that's winning as a Merrick, so thank god you're gone now. I read way too many DMs and passive aggressive shit in the LR while you were in Toronto. 

Cried about your player getting five points in a loss. 

Cried about your player being on pace for one hundred fucking points while the team is winning games! 100 wasn't enough?

Cried about Toronto winning five games in a row and Merrick getting 0 points in some of them. 

Cried about Toronto blowing teams out and Merrick was scoreless.

7 hours ago, Steve said:

While I won't bash my time in Seattle, you were the biggest drama queen I have ever seen in this league. You are also the best GM I have ever played for. So you put up with some things you don't like and enjoy the good parts. Being friendly in the locker room is a great thing, being thought of as difficult for pointing out things a player sees is just wrong and taken in the wrong way. You were open to suggestions, just not certain ones. It's all good. I have my opinion that isn't popular with most of the members. I do things that I think are the right way, even if they might not be. 

Strange... you also claimed I was the best GM you've ever played for, and that you loved Toronto and all your teammates! Well that's when Merrick was producing and we were winning, the story was different when we were winning games and Merrick wasn't producing. All good, keep the story a little straighter next time though. 

7 hours ago, Steve said:

Yes, was intended to vent. You are taking this negative PC after the fact and out of context. I was told my comments about lines and how we were playing was rubbing the players the wrong way. How is voicing an opinion and trying to get us winning a bad thing? Apparently it is. I said trade me and now I have another locker room that doesn't seem so thin skinned. Best to you

The problem with those 'suggestions' were the basis you made them on. 

You flaunted your experience -- again acting like you're an expert in the field -- and quoted the success you had with the team Bana assembled, not you, as if you were right and the answer you provided was correct when the lines were already corrected and... well guess what? They weren't as good as you thought they'd be. Again with that STHS randomness or something like that, but what do I know? 

Right, I think I'm following now. 

It wasn't the opinion, it was the presentation of that opinion. How you delivered it to the LR, not that you voiced it. 

5 hours ago, Steve said:

lol. Comical. Let's see. Limited ice over a player, leading league scorer, over rookies is a good thing? I want to win games and also have player success. Learn how lines work and come back and have a real conversation. LA is a better fit, Merrick might not be in the top 10 in the end but they know ice times and what needs to happen. It will be a much more rewarding season knowing the team has winning as a thing on the to do list. I wasn't negative in Toronto's locker room. I was commenting. If you have a player that played well you wouldn't be human if you didn't want success for that player. Winning is the goal but if you can't win don't hinder players with bad line choices to please a couple of friends with ice time. The funny part about it is that I really didn't hear about any of these teammate feelings about what I was saying until your GM told me. If you have balls you would have just commented back to see where I was coming from. Not a peep from the team, but behind my back and to the GM I was being negative. Sorry, I am used to more direct discussion and don't pussy foot around if I  have a point to make. If you disagreed, post your opinion and that starts a dialog. That didn't happen. So my feelings for the team went way down and I really only cared about not getting screwed over with poor line choices. Don't get me wrong, I can be a prick but only when pushed to that point. I just want to win and have a great career. Just like every other player in the league should want. Time to let it go.

I think you're the one who needs to learn how lines work, and I'm saying that to someone who apparently reads every sim and looks at the index files with absolute certainty that it builds quality experience with the sim engine. You know the saying 'practice makes perfect' only applies if you're practicing good practices, right? You may have been the leading scorer in the league, but make no mistake on why you got one additional point over the second point scorer. I don't think anyone -- or I would hope no one thinks this -- assumes you scored 107 points because you were a 'star' player. The reality of that situation was you were the top player on a mediocre team, and that's a repeating pattern that produces players who would have otherwise foundered on a better team.

Let's break this down a bit:

- No, you were absolutely negative almost every time Merrick wasn't producing the way you imagined him to be. 

- Your line wasn't separated like you claimed in the LR, it was moved down the rotation from 1/3 to 1/4 due to the two additional active forwards joining the team (Callahan Jr and Frank Funk Jr). The 'SMS' like, or Strauss - Merrick - Sens if you can't remember your line mates, stayed intact and played at every key portion of the game. Line 1, PP1, PK1, 4on41, last minute attack and defense if I recall correctly. I may have made changes to some of those, but for the most part that SMS line was together. 

- You directly stated that the first line should play more (30 minutes) over two rookies who joined the team who were only getting a handful of minutes anyway. You were greedy, wanted your 30 minutes a night, even if it meant two other very real people were only getting between 1-8 minutes. I said the average for you would be around 25, and that's lower than the average TOI you left Toronto with, but that simply wasn't good enough for 107 point Merrick! It was okay for you, even though you would have inevitably complained about Merrick not performing when Toronto won... or whatever else would have happened, to take ice time we could have spread across new prospects. Real team player there, hey? Nah, all about Merrick. 

I think I'm about done with this one.

4 hours ago, Steve said:

I bet I didn't put the team down for winning. I have never said anything like that when we won even when my player didn't do much. Keep proving me right. Like I said. If there was a huge negative vibe coming from me, grow a pair and say something. Whine about running 3 lines while the last seasons top line suffered? You are clueless and "Sheep" applies to you. So hop along son and let this thread die. 

Oh but you did, yes you did... numerous times, and I can supply picture proof of them! I'd refresh your memory with those pictures, but frankly I can't bring myself to post images from what is supposed to be a private Discord locker room and direct messages considering I've gotten very angry at those who've revealed them in the past. I disapprove of the ones already posted, morally I can't sink to that level and feel right when the sun sets. 

But I just want to point out something here. 

It seems like your expertise in STHS just failed you here. You predicted because you were such a high TPA player playing with shitty TPA teammates you'd slow down in production -- which when that comment was made Merrick had 23 points in 17 games by the way -- never happened and the 'SMS' line and their play actually elevated above even your highest expectations. Guess what? You were wrong, flat out, full stop. You thought Merrick would regress from his rookie season, and the randomness of this sim engine told you to fuck right off and awarded you with a season anyone on this forum would love to have. 

I wonder why you were wrong.

Turns out even I was wrong as well! I predicted you'd get around 87-90 points, but at the same time I was right; strategy had nothing to do with it because the sim doesn't care -- 1.1 and all -- yet Merrick had a wonderful season alongside Strauss and Oh Sens, who were contributors and not detrimental to your 107 point season in any way... but they're shit TPA teammates.

4 hours ago, Steve said:

Bana, that was last season, not this season. I would agree with you if that was the case but we ran a real line rotation last season. If we had a effort to make us play better as a team and used our best players in a normal way and Merrick was sucking, that's not on the team, that's either my build or the sim engine not liking what I am doing. This is a different issue. It's done and gone now. I needed a task and made this rant for 2 Alex..

Turns out the sim engine isn't liking what you are doing. Now you're alongside a 'better' TPA player in Pines and you're struggling more on LA than you were on Toronto, but I think I've surmised why that's actually happened. If not just read above and there -- boom -- context I suppose. Shot percentage is way down, goals per game is down, points per game is down. You've got... less than one minute more on average than your time on Toronto and LA is using you in the 1/3 line rotation. 🤔

Appears as if those variables I mentioned are affecting those lines, no? 

3 hours ago, Steve said:

Wow, how triggered can you get? You don't even know why I left the Bears and retired. Nothing wrong with my last season either. You think I am here to make buddies and have a social life with people like you? I am here to play hockey and win games. I have said that since day one 2 yrs ago. I am sorry you need to  have a feeling of power to give your stamp of approval to a player. Doesn't mean a thing to me. I max earn and that's all any team should care about. So go peddle your BS to some kid coming into the league and leave my post alone.

You're not even playing hockey! 

It's a fucking sim league. You're sitting on your ass, staring at a monitor, and getting sweaty at the thought of success. What do you win, what do you want to be recognized for? Plenty of people max earn and are actually liked by the community because they recognize this is quite literally less than a video game. 

Get over yourself. 

Won most points in the league? 

Your 107 point season will be forgotten about at the next award show. You win bragging rights for... two or so months. Whoopie? 

59 minutes ago, Steve said:

Another triggered snowflake. You think I am toxic in the lr? No GM in the league would touch me with a 10 pole? You, by your statement, shows how toxic you are as a member/player. Don't like what you hear? Cancel it. Good try. I am not going anywhere soon and if I do leave, it won't be because somebody got their feel goods hurt. You were in Toronto? Don't even know who you are.

You're proving yourself toxic right now to much more than just a private locker room. As your former GM I can absolutely confirm LA was the only team that was willing to even talk about trades for Merrick. You'd think a 700+ S73 player would be a hot topic, but I nearly had to beg just to get someone interested in you. Thank you Josh from rescuing Toronto from Merrick, I guess asking once a day in the VHL GM Chat kinda worked a little.

I think this is all I need to say. 

Thanks @Peace. Glad Josh took me off your hands. I have been much happier playing in LA. Win or lose, they seem to know what needs to happen. As for your dramatic written reply, I have nothing to hide and if I made comments in Discord then I made them. I have nothing to hide. I don't need to cover my tracks. Any respect I had for you is long gone. You sat there with your mouth shut for over a season and I was that toxic? You can shove your personal attack essay up your ass. I really couldn't care less about what you think about me as a player or person. If I can't get on another team, so be it. I didn't kiss anyone's ass and had the balls to have my own opinion. 

1 minute ago, Steve said:

Thanks @Peace. Glad Josh took me off your hands. I have been much happier playing in LA. Win or lose, they seem to know what needs to happen. As for your dramatic written reply, I have nothing to hide and if I made comments in Discord then I made them. I have nothing to hide. I don't need to cover my tracks. Any respect I had for you is long gone. You sat there with your mouth shut for over a season and I was that toxic? You can shove your personal attack essay up your ass. I really couldn't care less about what you think about me as a player or person. If I can't get on another team, so be it. I didn't kiss anyone's ass and had the balls to have my own opinion. 

pogchamp

27 minutes ago, Peace said:

You know I just wanted to come home and relax a bit after a long day of bad back pain and annoying people, but here I am with bad back pain and reading an annoying persons rant about his former team with some pretty inaccurate self claims. I'll be honest here, I had the full intension of dismantling this entire thread and turning you into the science ship seen on 'The Expanse', ripped apart right down to each individual paragraph from sentence to sentence. Frankly I'm too lazy to do that, so what I'm actually going to do is just perform an post-mortem autopsy of Steve's attempted rant. 

Power to you, rant away if you want, but at least be accurate.

Next time you leave a Discord, make sure you tidy up after yourself, delete the posts you've made because they can be used against you in the future.  

No... no you're not. The amount of times I deleted you and Greg fighting one another, sending passive aggressive comments towards each other was... beyond as much as it should have been almost right from the start, I should have known then what I now presently know. You claim you're here to do well as a player and a team, okay fine I get that because this is a hockey simulation, but the only extension of good teamplay from you is when the club is winning games. To correctly address what Merrick is: only here to produce on a team that wins. When you're winning and you're producing you're happy, but when the team is winning and you fail to produce you get irritated and angry, depressed and downright hostile towards your teammates.

I get it, this is a hockey game at it's core, a simulation that you certainly take too seriously. 

You think you've become an expert on STHS just because you read the index file, won a few cups with Bana's mind blowing S67 SEA core and deeply understand what this garbage sim engine spits out each game?

Sorry to tell you some unfortunate facts, Steve, but you are not an expert -- you're just another guy sitting in the field thinking they know better -- and I'm very comfortable saying that because every single GM is sitting right there with you. We are all at the mercy of how random any sim can be, hoping that line combinations and the roster we've built leads to victories. You said so yourself in Toronto's LR, actually, which I would have hoped is an acknowledgement you can't be an expert on something this random. 

You wished VHL used 1.5 so team strategies, ice time percentage and all the useful features we currently lack could be used because without them the sim engine was unpredictable and random. 

Yes. 

Random. 

It's okay though. 

Call my players sheep, deem me the shepherd; the blind and dumb leading the blind and dumb, right?

"The GM needed to bolster the defense from last season but instead loaded up on forwards that wanted ice time." 

Yes, yes, because drafting three fucking defenders isn't loading up on defense. Did you suddenly and conveniently forget about Jolly Green Giant and Scotty Kaberle joining the team with 400 TPA each, or -- you know -- the fifth overall pick in the latest entry draft joining the club at just under 300? Yeah, I bet you did, but no, no, no... I didn't load up on defense at all. The reality of that claim is I traded Killinger and Magnum away in order to quite literally load up on quality defenders. 

I also loaded up on forwards? Strange, I seem to recall drafting only one: Frank Funk Jr. 

John Callahan Jr was promoted to the big leagues after crossing the VHLM cutoff. 

I guess we did sign Joe Proto so Funk Jr and Callahan Jr would have a 400+ TPA player to play alongside with... at the time, anyway. 

Here's the thing, Steve, you didn't want to succeed as a team. You wanted to win, yes, but only if your player was producing in the win. That's not winning as a team, that's winning as a Merrick, so thank god you're gone now. I read way too many DMs and passive aggressive shit in the LR while you were in Toronto. 

Cried about your player getting five points in a loss. 

Cried about your player being on pace for one hundred fucking points while the team is winning games! 100 wasn't enough?

Cried about Toronto winning five games in a row and Merrick getting 0 points in some of them. 

Cried about Toronto blowing teams out and Merrick was scoreless.

Strange... you also claimed I was the best GM you've ever played for, and that you loved Toronto and all your teammates! Well that's when Merrick was producing and we were winning, the story was different when we were winning games and Merrick wasn't producing. All good, keep the story a little straighter next time though. 

The problem with those 'suggestions' were the basis you made them on. 

You flaunted your experience -- again acting like you're an expert in the field -- and quoted the success you had with the team Bana assembled, not you, as if you were right and the answer you provided was correct when the lines were already corrected and... well guess what? They weren't as good as you thought they'd be. Again with that STHS randomness or something like that, but what do I know? 

Right, I think I'm following now. 

It wasn't the opinion, it was the presentation of that opinion. How you delivered it to the LR, not that you voiced it. 

I think you're the one who needs to learn how lines work, and I'm saying that to someone who apparently reads every sim and looks at the index files with absolute certainty that it builds quality experience with the sim engine. You know the saying 'practice makes perfect' only applies if you're practicing good practices, right? You may have been the leading scorer in the league, but make no mistake on why you got one additional point over the second point scorer. I don't think anyone -- or I would hope no one thinks this -- assumes you scored 107 points because you were a 'star' player. The reality of that situation was you were the top player on a mediocre team, and that's a repeating pattern that produces players who would have otherwise foundered on a better team.

Let's break this down a bit:

- No, you were absolutely negative almost every time Merrick wasn't producing the way you imagined him to be. 

- Your line wasn't separated like you claimed in the LR, it was moved down the rotation from 1/3 to 1/4 due to the two additional active forwards joining the team (Callahan Jr and Frank Funk Jr). The 'SMS' like, or Strauss - Merrick - Sens if you can't remember your line mates, stayed intact and played at every key portion of the game. Line 1, PP1, PK1, 4on41, last minute attack and defense if I recall correctly. I may have made changes to some of those, but for the most part that SMS line was together. 

- You directly stated that the first line should play more (30 minutes) over two rookies who joined the team who were only getting a handful of minutes anyway. You were greedy, wanted your 30 minutes a night, even if it meant two other very real people were only getting between 1-8 minutes. I said the average for you would be around 25, and that's lower than the average TOI you left Toronto with, but that simply wasn't good enough for 107 point Merrick! It was okay for you, even though you would have inevitably complained about Merrick not performing when Toronto won... or whatever else would have happened, to take ice time we could have spread across new prospects. Real team player there, hey? Nah, all about Merrick. 

I think I'm about done with this one.

Oh but you did, yes you did... numerous times, and I can supply picture proof of them! I'd refresh your memory with those pictures, but frankly I can't bring myself to post images from what is supposed to be a private Discord locker room and direct messages considering I've gotten very angry at those who've revealed them in the past. I disapprove of the ones already posted, morally I can't sink to that level and feel right when the sun sets. 

But I just want to point out something here. 

It seems like your expertise in STHS just failed you here. You predicted because you were such a high TPA player playing with shitty TPA teammates you'd slow down in production -- which when that comment was made Merrick had 23 points in 17 games by the way -- never happened and the 'SMS' line and their play actually elevated above even your highest expectations. Guess what? You were wrong, flat out, full stop. You thought Merrick would regress from his rookie season, and the randomness of this sim engine told you to fuck right off and awarded you with a season anyone on this forum would love to have. 

I wonder why you were wrong.

Turns out even I was wrong as well! I predicted you'd get around 87-90 points, but at the same time I was right; strategy had nothing to do with it because the sim doesn't care -- 1.1 and all -- yet Merrick had a wonderful season alongside Strauss and Oh Sens, who were contributors and not detrimental to your 107 point season in any way... but they're shit TPA teammates.

Turns out the sim engine isn't liking what you are doing. Now you're alongside a 'better' TPA player in Pines and you're struggling more on LA than you were on Toronto, but I think I've surmised why that's actually happened. If not just read above and there -- boom -- context I suppose. Shot percentage is way down, goals per game is down, points per game is down. You've got... less than one minute more on average than your time on Toronto and LA is using you in the 1/3 line rotation. 🤔

Appears as if those variables I mentioned are affecting those lines, no? 

You're not even playing hockey! 

It's a fucking sim league. You're sitting on your ass, staring at a monitor, and getting sweaty at the thought of success. What do you win, what do you want to be recognized for? Plenty of people max earn and are actually liked by the community because they recognize this is quite literally less than a video game. 

Get over yourself. 

Won most points in the league? 

Your 107 point season will be forgotten about at the next award show. You win bragging rights for... two or so months. Whoopie? 

You're proving yourself toxic right now to much more than just a private locker room. As your former GM I can absolutely confirm LA was the only team that was willing to even talk about trades for Merrick. You'd think a 700+ S73 player would be a hot topic, but I nearly had to beg just to get someone interested in you. Thank you Josh from rescuing Toronto from Merrick, I guess asking once a day in the VHL GM Chat kinda worked a little.

I think this is all I need to say. 

ngwDubf.gif