Malmo GM Opening

Quik

Malmo was my first ever love in this league. I know I don’t need to post my experience within the league. Specially with being a GM in the SBA, I feel like this role would be right for me. I would like to apply for this job as it would be a team so close to my heart.

Hope to be considered seriously for the job and I wish everyone applying in here the best of luck! I’m always available for any questions or concerns!

Edited by fonziGG

I will apply since as you know I've obviously been looking to get back in.

The reason I stepped down prior was due to my health as I had entered the hospital off and on for a month.

As many know I've since changed my life and gotten my health under control so I've been wanting to get back into it since it was a shitty way to hand the team off.

My goal was to leave the team in a good place and was happy to do so.  I created the franchise and I'd love to continue to put my stamp on It.

I figured you guys are probably nauseated from me listing off accomplishments so I'll leave it at that as you guys know me well.  

Edited by Advantage

15 hours ago, Advantage said:

figured you guys are probably nauseated from me listing off accomplishments so I'll leave it at that as you guys know me well.  

- 2nd most wins all-time for GM’s.

You also didn’t list many accomplishments tbh so wanted to help out. GL 😘

It's pretty great to see how many people have applied that are more than qualified. Definitely a sign of a healthy league. I remember basically taking a GM spot because nobody else wanted it lol. Good luck everyone, should be very interesting to see how this goes!

• 2 weeks later...