Malmo GM Opening

Quik

If you are interested, please apply within this thread.

Please do not direct message the blue team, as we will be reaching out to candidates who apply within this thread, directly.

**Please do not post to campaign for any of the applicants. We are aware of who members are and their general qualifications.**

Thank you

@Commissioner

I would like to apply for the Malmo GM position. I am extremely passionate and active in this league. I have become more involved every season. I’m involved as a GM in Miami, running chess tournaments and involved heavily on the forum and in the discord as well.

I bring just a general love for hockey and with building relationships with people and I feel I have done an amazing job in Miami creating a fun and competitive culture. My goal is to become a GM in the VHL and I will continue to work hard to make that goal a reality.

Thanks for the consideration, I hope I get a chance interview and tell you more about myself and my aspirations to become a VHL GM.

Good luck on the hunt!

Edited by Ricer13

Dear lord thank you for posting this as a separate thread. I despise the running one because half the people don't know when it exists and a lot of opportunities can go unnoticed.

Good luck to all! Being a GM is fun.

I don't think it's appropriate for me to type out all the details highlighting my dedication to this league and site in this thread. I am extremely interested in this position. I will gladly provide details or answer any questions in private. 

6 hours ago, Quik said:

If you are interested, please apply within this thread.

Please do not direct message the blue team, as we will be reaching out to candidates who apply within this thread, directly.

**Please do not post to campaign for any of the applicants. We are aware of who members are and their general qualifications.**

Thank you

@Commissioner

give 

orrrr we can just dispersal draft malmao and call it a day

orrrr make me gm, i trade all the actives away and maintain inactives for the min player count, then i will only draft inactives and we can call that the dispersal draft

Edited by rory
e