FrostBeard's Chronicles: "The Worst decision made by GM Blade"

FrostBeard

15 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

What the hell just happened? How did this thread suddenly become a sort of meme thread?

mods locked too early so it became a meme when it was unlocked

1 hour ago, JigglyGumballs said:

What the hell just happened? How did this thread suddenly become a sort of meme thread?

knock knock

3 hours ago, Berocka said:

Okay

372 reasons why @GustavMattias is a bad GM, honestly none of these will shock you!

Hot take: I should win the Reilly this season.

Clearly S77 Davos somehow being better than S76 Davos is not dumb STHS luck at work but a direct reflection of my superior GM skills.

6 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Clearly S77 Davos somehow being better than S76 Davos is not dumb STHS luck at work but a direct reflection of my superior GM skills.

Number 1: he is delusional 

10 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

I guess we can swap you with a VHLM GM and get you that Reilly

2 hours ago, Quik said:

I guess we can swap you with a VHLM GM and get you that Reilly

Damn, the accidental self-roast. Guess I'm so removed from top GM I don't even know what the thing is called.

• 1 month later...
On 3/29/2021 at 2:53 PM, uphillmoss said:

Rhys was the only player who got traded and he was very vocal about wanting out from the start of the season

Hey all, was shown this by a member of the league recently. Firstly, moss, not at all true. I was all for Philly at the start. It’s when people started saying stuff like “your player is only good because he’s on the second line, he’d suck on the first line” and stuff like that after being lied to by blade and jubo when it came to things about my player before the draft. I asked to be traded the first and only time midway through the season in a message to blade where I was very respectful. I said to her “I want to thank you for the opportunity to play for Philly, but I’d like to be traded. I just don’t enjoy the LR anymore.” Which turned into “HE’S TALKING CRAP ABOUT ME TO EVERYONE!” Typical bladeism. So I wanted to be traded and Rhys Chism tore it up for San Diego. Good post, Frost.

hope everyone is doing well. See ya 👋🏼

Edited by Jables

On 3/29/2021 at 3:05 PM, uphillmoss said:

Maybe cause in his last few weeks with the team he decided to personally attack several members on the team whenever he got the chance. You are trying to take one player who actively forced his way into a trade and trying to warp it as though the GM had a vendetta against anyone who dared question her. Again he was the only one traded.

Aaaaand false.

Edited by Jables