Woo good vibes and appreciation baby lets go

It is about to get wholesome this theme week and I’m so excited. I’m not going get creative or anything, I’m just going to list people and say why I appreciate them. And I’m going to ping a lot of people.

@Spartan@DMaximus My First VHLM GMs, for my few games in Vegas and my Championship in Philadelphia. You guys taught me everything, and although I was just a clicker who sometimes checked the Discord and asked 0 questions, I still attribute where I am today to how you nurtured me almost 2 years ago. You gave me a love for the VHLM and mentoring new members, which I will carry with me for a while still.

@Frank Gave me my first shot at management! I have been so excited and so driven this season because of this opportunity. I have been watching the league all the time and paying attention to all of the goings-on so that I can do a good job. I love the team we’ve assembled, and I love the environment we’ve built. I also really appreciate that you keep me in the loop on everything and give me the opportunity to pitch in and feel useful. I’ve learned a lot so far and I hope to continue to learn as we go.

@dlamb@diamond_ace @DomI will be honest, I clicked my way through the VHL last go around and I don’t actually remember any of it, but I’m pretty sure you were my GMs, so you get appreciated! You all helped me solidify my argument for best backup of all time which I will proudly assume the role of regardless of what anyone says. I wish I could give you all the version of me that exists now, instead of what you got, but stumbling my way through the VHL the first time gave me what I needed to be where I am today, so thank you.

@Beketov I want to appreciate all that you’ve done in the time I’ve actually been paying attention to the league. Doing the VHLM sims last season and taking the time to talk to us and make the simming an event to attend really made me appreciate the work you do. I also love to stir up a little drama and criticize some of the ways that things work, and you always have a calm and collected response. Even if I don’t like it, or don’t agree with it, it is always respectful, well thought out and sometimes much better than what I wanted in the first place. Also, thanks for the Theme Week and sorry for not reminding you.

@KaleebtheMighty@Spaz@Brandon@badcolethetitan@der meister Literally no one cares about the VHLE. But honestly, I have started to care a little bit because of you and the energy you bring to the Red Wolves every day. I have appreciated my time spent and interactions had, and I can’t wait to see how the season ends and how we all do in the future. Praise be to Simon.

@Ricer13@Daniel Janser@Phil@Rhynex Entertainment@Eso  I have also never cared about the VHL until this season, and I have never had a locker room experience quite like Calgary’s. Every time I enter the locker room someone’s having a friendly conversation about what’s going on or when the baby is coming or what beer they’re drinking and honestly it makes my day. It helps remind me that we are really just a bunch of people hanging out and enjoying some simulation hockey together. It is all so much more important than how our little players do. I won’t get to play with all of you, but I know I’ll get to chat anytime and constantly wish I was in Europe.

@Dil You once came to a decision about me, and said I was a good member before welcoming me to general chat. I appreciate that even though Vasteras keeps beating me.

@samx I love annoying you whenever I can, which I’m sure a lot of people can understand, but I also appreciate that you do like everything for the VHL on top of all of the real-life things, and that is not only impressive but worth appreciation. Despite that, no San Diego can not simply lose. Also go Art Vandelay!

@fromtheinside We always seem to be on the same page about everything, and it is always nice to know I’m not the only one who feels strongly about how things can be made better around here. I appreciate the solidarity, and the fight you fight every day to make things better.

@Shindigs@MubbleFubbles I didn’t spend much time with you during my second stint in Vegas, but you have shaped how I view management and how I can best help new players. You are both masters in consolidating and presenting the mass of information hidden in the forums into a manageable medium. You also both have a really deep understanding of STHS and how to use it to your advantage, and I respect that a lot, although I’m not exactly appreciating it this season.

@dylanjj37 You are the definition of committing to the bit and I appreciate it. There are so many people who just want to be meta, and objectively good, but you have shown that even a gimmick can be fun and as long as you’re having fun and annoying your GM, you’re getting the full VHL experience.

@eagle_3450 Although you’re a true first gen, and I’m simply on my first time paying attention, we’ve kind of been following the same path throughout our careers so far, and it is always nice to have a “rival” who is really just your friend who is also competing against you. We dominated in San Diego together and that rally reignited my passion for the VHL, and then we both got AGM positions, played against each other a lot in the VHLE and will soon play each other a bunch in the VHL. We got drafted together, have scored at similar rates our whole careers so far, and have played in the same divisions the whole time. I wish you nothing but the best and will always appreciate the friendly competition.

@leandrofg I’m so excited to play with you next season, and you’ve really driven me to earn as much as I can, and to do as well as I can to be the best future teammate for you. It is always great to have a buddy to run alongside and you’ve got no choice now, you’re my buddy. I’ll keep pace with you if you keep pace with me. I appreciate all of the future success we’re going to have together.

@Lemorse7 Sorry this one isn’t super VHL related but I appreciate all of the effort you’ve put in to make me feel welcome in other affiliate leagues, as an extension of the VHL. I don’t understand sports, but I understand a good time and a fun locker room. Let’s go Lions!

@Plate@JCarson@Zack@weekz@Snussu@Otaznik Obviously I love all of my Marlins, but you have all put in the effort to make San Diego a fun place to be this season. You’ve all welcomed me as an AGM and kept me on my toes. You make me feel appreciated, and thus I appreciate that. I also appreciate that you’re all doing really well in the sim too. Winning is pretty fun I must say. Let’s do this thing Marlins!

@youloser1337 I feel like you’ve been super underappreciated this season. You put in so much work every week on Fantasy Zone and even caught up from last year’s Bracket Challenge payout. Although I am truly terrible at Fantasy Zone, I always do it and I always get some TPE, and I appreciate it. Keep up the good work!

@Moon@MinionThank you for always keeping general chat fun and interesting. I know you find a lot of value in the VHL community and just know we find a lot of value in you being a part of the VHL community. You always have a story to tell, and there’s always something happening to either of you, and although I do not appreciate the negative things that happen to you I do appreciate the great conversation it brings about. Also, thanks Minion for definitely reminding me to not write all of my point tasks for the week last night or I would’ve missed Theme Week.

@JardyB10 I love your podcasts so much. Although I really only listen when it involves me, I always enjoy them, regardless of length. I don’t know how you haven’t killed anyone on the road yet, but your driving skills deserve commemoration.

@rjfryman One of my favourite projects on the VHL is the Draft Class Rankings. I know you haven’t done them in a couple weeks, and you’ve had a bunch of issues, and I very much hope everything is okay with all of that. It is always great to watch your player progress over time and keep up with the careers of those around you.

And with that, I’m going to call it there. It would be really funny to drop a members tag here and say I appreciate you all, which I very much do, but I also appreciate the mods, so I won’t. Thanks to anyone who has interacted with me and lets have some good vibes this week before chaos reigns once more.

1580 words baby woo claiming weeks of May 29 June 5 and June 12

Edited by jacobcarson877
i am silly hehe

• Commissioner
18 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

@dlamb@Acydburn@DomI will be honest, I clicked my way through the VHL last go around and I don’t actually remember any of it, but I’m pretty sure you were my GMs, so you get appreciated! You all helped me solidify my argument for best backup of all time which I will proudly assume the role of regardless of what anyone says. I wish I could give you all the version of me that exists now, instead of what you got, but stumbling my way through the VHL the first time gave me what I needed to be where I am today, so thank you.

Appreciate the words but you're looking for @diamond_ace . He was your GM at the time. 

43 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

@leandrofg I’m so excited to play with you next season, and you’ve really driven me to earn as much as I can, and to do as well as I can to be the best future teammate for you. It is always great to have a buddy to run alongside and you’ve got no choice now, you’re my buddy. I’ll keep pace with you if you keep pace with me. I appreciate all of the future success we’re going to have together.

Oh yeah, baby! Calgary's going to shine bright! :cal:🤩

Best Friends Reaction GIF

11 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

It is about to get wholesome this theme week and I’m so excited. I’m not going get creative or anything, I’m just going to list people and say why I appreciate them. And I’m going to ping a lot of people.

@Spartan@DMaximus My First VHLM GMs, for my few games in Vegas and my Championship in Philadelphia. You guys taught me everything, and although I was just a clicker who sometimes checked the Discord and asked 0 questions, I still attribute where I am today to how you nurtured me almost 2 years ago. You gave me a love for the VHLM and mentoring new members, which I will carry with me for a while still.

@Frank Gave me my first shot at management! I have been so excited and so driven this season because of this opportunity. I have been watching the league all the time and paying attention to all of the goings-on so that I can do a good job. I love the team we’ve assembled, and I love the environment we’ve built. I also really appreciate that you keep me in the loop on everything and give me the opportunity to pitch in and feel useful. I’ve learned a lot so far and I hope to continue to learn as we go.

@dlamb@diamond_ace @DomI will be honest, I clicked my way through the VHL last go around and I don’t actually remember any of it, but I’m pretty sure you were my GMs, so you get appreciated! You all helped me solidify my argument for best backup of all time which I will proudly assume the role of regardless of what anyone says. I wish I could give you all the version of me that exists now, instead of what you got, but stumbling my way through the VHL the first time gave me what I needed to be where I am today, so thank you.

@Beketov I want to appreciate all that you’ve done in the time I’ve actually been paying attention to the league. Doing the VHLM sims last season and taking the time to talk to us and make the simming an event to attend really made me appreciate the work you do. I also love to stir up a little drama and criticize some of the ways that things work, and you always have a calm and collected response. Even if I don’t like it, or don’t agree with it, it is always respectful, well thought out and sometimes much better than what I wanted in the first place. Also, thanks for the Theme Week and sorry for not reminding you.

@KaleebtheMighty@Spaz@Brandon@badcolethetitan@der meister Literally no one cares about the VHLE. But honestly, I have started to care a little bit because of you and the energy you bring to the Red Wolves every day. I have appreciated my time spent and interactions had, and I can’t wait to see how the season ends and how we all do in the future. Praise be to Simon.

@Ricer13@Daniel Janser@Phil@Rhynex Entertainment@Eso  I have also never cared about the VHL until this season, and I have never had a locker room experience quite like Calgary’s. Every time I enter the locker room someone’s having a friendly conversation about what’s going on or when the baby is coming or what beer they’re drinking and honestly it makes my day. It helps remind me that we are really just a bunch of people hanging out and enjoying some simulation hockey together. It is all so much more important than how our little players do. I won’t get to play with all of you, but I know I’ll get to chat anytime and constantly wish I was in Europe.

@Dil You once came to a decision about me, and said I was a good member before welcoming me to general chat. I appreciate that even though Vasteras keeps beating me.

@samx I love annoying you whenever I can, which I’m sure a lot of people can understand, but I also appreciate that you do like everything for the VHL on top of all of the real-life things, and that is not only impressive but worth appreciation. Despite that, no San Diego can not simply lose. Also go Art Vandelay!

@fromtheinside We always seem to be on the same page about everything, and it is always nice to know I’m not the only one who feels strongly about how things can be made better around here. I appreciate the solidarity, and the fight you fight every day to make things better.

@Shindigs@MubbleFubbles I didn’t spend much time with you during my second stint in Vegas, but you have shaped how I view management and how I can best help new players. You are both masters in consolidating and presenting the mass of information hidden in the forums into a manageable medium. You also both have a really deep understanding of STHS and how to use it to your advantage, and I respect that a lot, although I’m not exactly appreciating it this season.

@dylanjj37 You are the definition of committing to the bit and I appreciate it. There are so many people who just want to be meta, and objectively good, but you have shown that even a gimmick can be fun and as long as you’re having fun and annoying your GM, you’re getting the full VHL experience.

@eagle_3450 Although you’re a true first gen, and I’m simply on my first time paying attention, we’ve kind of been following the same path throughout our careers so far, and it is always nice to have a “rival” who is really just your friend who is also competing against you. We dominated in San Diego together and that rally reignited my passion for the VHL, and then we both got AGM positions, played against each other a lot in the VHLE and will soon play each other a bunch in the VHL. We got drafted together, have scored at similar rates our whole careers so far, and have played in the same divisions the whole time. I wish you nothing but the best and will always appreciate the friendly competition.

@Lemorse7 Sorry this one isn’t super VHL related but I appreciate all of the effort you’ve put in to make me feel welcome in other affiliate leagues, as an extension of the VHL. I don’t understand sports, but I understand a good time and a fun locker room. Let’s go Lions!

@Plate@JCarson@Zack@weekz@Snussu@Otaznik Obviously I love all of my Marlins, but you have all put in the effort to make San Diego a fun place to be this season. You’ve all welcomed me as an AGM and kept me on my toes. You make me feel appreciated, and thus I appreciate that. I also appreciate that you’re all doing really well in the sim too. Winning is pretty fun I must say. Let’s do this thing Marlins!

@youloser1337 I feel like you’ve been super underappreciated this season. You put in so much work every week on Fantasy Zone and even caught up from last year’s Bracket Challenge payout. Although I am truly terrible at Fantasy Zone, I always do it and I always get some TPE, and I appreciate it. Keep up the good work!

@Moon@MinionThank you for always keeping general chat fun and interesting. I know you find a lot of value in the VHL community and just know we find a lot of value in you being a part of the VHL community. You always have a story to tell, and there’s always something happening to either of you, and although I do not appreciate the negative things that happen to you I do appreciate the great conversation it brings about. Also, thanks Minion for definitely reminding me to not write all of my point tasks for the week last night or I would’ve missed Theme Week.

@JardyB10 I love your podcasts so much. Although I really only listen when it involves me, I always enjoy them, regardless of length. I don’t know how you haven’t killed anyone on the road yet, but your driving skills deserve commemoration.

@rjfryman One of my favourite projects on the VHL is the Draft Class Rankings. I know you haven’t done them in a couple weeks, and you’ve had a bunch of issues, and I very much hope everything is okay with all of that. It is always great to watch your player progress over time and keep up with the careers of those around you.

And with that, I’m going to call it there. It would be really funny to drop a members tag here and say I appreciate you all, which I very much do, but I also appreciate the mods, so I won’t. Thanks to anyone who has interacted with me and lets have some good vibes this week before chaos reigns once more.

1580 words baby woo claiming weeks of May 29 June 5 and June 12

THE REPUTATION AND TPE FARM!!!!!

Spoiler

Sponsored By Jack Johnson

Edited by Jack Johnson

19 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Have we really followed the same paths though? You've outscored me in every season we've played so far!