Project Player 2 - Opt In Thread

Higgins

For everyone that didn't get picked...

The next wave will be next season for another 10 people, and your god damn right I'll be smarter about it and make it a hidden thread until the last minute with only myself opted in.

1 minute ago, Higgins said:

For everyone that didn't get picked...

The next wave will be next season for another 10 people, and your god damn right I'll be smarter about it and make it a hidden thread until the last minute with only myself opted in.

if you showed your face you probs would have been in

4 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

End up like what? 10 random users getting to create another player?

Some users who shouldn't be given the ability to opt in. We need better criteria, otherwise these draft classes will certainly just have filler players.

I'm not mad that I didn't get it, I'm more upset with some of the selections just because it's a waste in a way.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Some users who shouldn't be given the ability to opt in. We need better criteria, otherwise these draft classes will certainly just have filler players.

I'm not mad that I didn't get it, I'm more upset with some of the selections just because it's a waste in a way.

But now DT will get the opportunity to retire 2 people early at the same time.

1 minute ago, DollarAndADream said:

But now DT will get the opportunity to retire 2 people early at the same time.

That's not really beneficial. We are a league that has a tough time with retention and I think we've done this wrong from the start (Re: 2nd players).

If there's going to be second players, I love the fact that it's a mix. Both from a fairness perspective (we're all members here, who gets to determine who's worthy?) and from a logistical perspective (give the 10 highest TPE members a second player in the S52 Draft Class, the salary cap in S56 and S57 will be fun, then even more so after they all retire in S60 and leave a power vacuum).