Where should a New Franchise go?

Beaviss

Where should they go?   

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Positivefan036 said:

I think any team in the coastal US named the pirates would be cool

New Orleans has a lot of history with pirates just saying :)

Yes, NOLA is the prefect place for a franchise. We could make them the pirates, or something to do with voodoo. There are some great options

• Senior Admin
Just now, uphillmoss said:

Hey, what do you have against us southern boys

Wow who knew this comment would net me some shade exactly 1 year later 

I have nothing against you southerners, at the time my thinking was more so that we should stick to more traditional/realistic areas..but now that we've already done some more traditional expansion I could likely live with something non-traditional. 

North America should have another east coast/midwest team (3 Eastern and 3 Western) (Detroit/Boston/Milwaukee/Chicago/Philly)

Europe should be Prague now that we have Moscow and another Swedish team. The only option imo.

Edited by Kyle

17 minutes ago, Bruins10 said:

Im Canadian and I put the USA. Seems like there are some places right now that could use a hockey team that would make sense in the VHL

>Bruins fan

>Canadian

Who hurt you?

48 minutes ago, Positivefan036 said:

You haven't been to a real Walmart until you have been to a Florida Walmart... Just wow!

I went to a Chick-Fil-A in Florida around lunch time once and I had to go into the restaurant before my brother was even able to pull into the parking lot the traffic was so bad.

On 7/19/2019 at 4:19 PM, .sniffuM said:

I went to a Chick-Fil-A in Florida around lunch time once and I had to go into the restaurant before my brother was even able to pull into the parking lot the traffic was so bad.

Haha unfortunately that's pretty standard for Chick-Fil'A's.  They're building one across from my office currently, dreading the forthcoming traffic nightmares.