VHL/SBA/EFL Cross Recruitment Drive

Beaviss

Hey guys, we have come to an agreement with the EFL and the SBA for a cross recruitment event!

Starting tonight, any VHL user who creates a new player in the EFL or SBA will receive an extra 5 TPE for that player (in the respective affiliate league; not applicable to a VHL player). If you’re on the inactive side in either of those leagues, you also have the option of returning to activity with that player and claiming an extra 5 TPE for that current player.

If your a player that comes from either of these leagues we will also honor the agreement when you create a new player here. Make sure you tag this post in your update for it to count!

*Inactive counts as not updating in the past month.

***UPDATE 27-June-2019***

Moving forward, a list of all members who claim the cross-recruitment bonus will be maintained in the OP. This bonus is a one-time claim, per member, for being directed/returning here from either affiliate league, for a maximum claim of +5. This does not apply to members who started in one league, joined another league, and then try to claim in the first league as "coming from an affiliate."

***UPDATE 31-January-2020***

No longer claimable for SBA

Spoiler

Members who have claimed Cross-Recruitment bonus:

Please check out our affiliates!

Football Sim League

http://efl.network/

Edited by Tagger

1 minute ago, McWolf said:

Anyone in the EFL wants recruitment TPE? @.sniffuM?

No EFL recruitment TPE afaik, but anyone joining the SBA should put in Dennis Feinstein as their recruiter tbh (and hit me up in discord, I can help you get started and help you figure out how you wanna build).

12 minutes ago, nicolas01 said:

I thought about creating an EFL player last month but I wasn't sure if I have the time for it. I think I'll do it finally.

Good call. If you claim your VHL PTs over there through affiliate welfare and simply post in 3 sim threads a week (there are 6 weekly, 3 EFL and 3 NCAA) then you have all your capped TPE for the week right there!

• 1 month later...
  • Victor unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...