Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

1 hour ago, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

Press Conference - Week Ending January 23

(Answer all 6 questions for 2 TPE)

1. Las Vegas lost in the Founder's Cup Finals in a 4-2 series. What is your review on this playoff run?

1. Epic Fail. Wasn't it supposed to be win it all only when @Crstats23 and @Rhynex Entertainment signed at TDL?

2. How did your player perform during these playoffs?

2. Subpar, should have done better to help win the champion

3. What are the next steps of your player's career? Moving up to VHLE? Returning to the VHLM?

3. That is to be seen, need to get drafted first.

4. How was your time in Vegas this season? I personally had a blast with y'all.

4. It was great! Good to be back. Too bad we fell short in finishing up business

5. Are you watching the NFL wildcard series? Do you have a team you're routing for?

5. Nope. Not watching.

6. Tell me something that's on your bucket list.

6. I'm not sure. Too much to do...

@Budnik @hcrooster96 @Speedster69 @Julien_Bernier @CDS_Leb @Max77 @Dtayl @Alex Thegreat @BenTheViking64 @Kendrick @Girts @Crstats23 @jacobaa19 @Patty @Rhynex Entertainment @Kairi @PuckyMcStick @The_happy_apple2 @dylanjj37 @Zyrok @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Thunderidge

1 hour ago, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

1. Las Vegas lost in the Founder's Cup Finals in a 4-2 series. What is your review on this playoff run?

3. What are the next steps of your player's career? Moving up to VHLE? Returning to the VHLM?

5. Are you watching the NFL wildcard series? Do you have a team you're routing for?

@Budnik @hcrooster96 @Speedster69 @Julien_Bernier @CDS_Leb @Max77 @Dtayl @Alex Thegreat @BenTheViking64 @Kendrick @Girts @Crstats23 @jacobaa19 @Patty @Rhynex Entertainment @Kairi @PuckyMcStick @The_happy_apple2 @dylanjj37 @Zyrok @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Thunderidge

1. Obviously yknow I’m disappointed. This is a great group of guys.. would’ve loved to get it done with them. Obviously I’m not going to be able to stick around next season so it sucks.

2. Yknow I was alright. I could’ve been better in the finals to help us push for the cup.

3. It’s looking like I’ll move up a league but if I don’t I’d love to come back here for another season.

4. Well this was the only team I wanted to play for this year and it was great.

5. Can’t watch football. Don’t like it.

6. I’m boring and haven’t made one

We had a great run and it was a lot of fun, we pushed ottawa to a best of 3 and almost pulled off the upset. I'm proud of my team for doing as well as we did. 

My player was great, 15 goals and 15 assists for 30 points in 16 games. I led the playoffs in goal scoring and had a 5 goal game. 

I would love to stay with the Aces in the VHLM, but apparently I earned too much tpe and have to go up to the VHLE. I will definitely cherish my season with the Aces and wish I could've done another with them. 

I really enjoyed it, even if I wasn't in discord, I was able to interact a bit in the site locker room and through pm's with the team, so it was good. 

I watched the bengals raiders game and a little of the chiefs steelers. No particular team im rooting for at the moment. 

attending a stanley cup finals game 7

13 hours ago, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

-We didn't come out with the result we wanted, but it was one hell of a fight. Hats off to the Lynx and their organization.

-I thought my player was much more involved during the playoffs and made a big impact. He was just short of a cup!

-I think staying in the VHLM is where I'm headed. I want my player to develop and be prepared for the next levels ahead of him.

-I had an absolute blast. Being a part of the Aces and their run this year was so much fun.

-Bills by a million.

-Go to every NHL stadium to see a game. (Already been to three, all being the islanders :l)

On 1/16/2022 at 10:46 PM, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

No matter how we did, I'm still proud that we made it to the finals and almost pushed Ottawa to a 7 game series! They've been the team to beat so pushing them as far as we did deserves a job well done.

I'm surprised with the point production with 8 assists in 16 games, but I think he could have played a little better on the defensive end and helped squeak out an extra win somewhere along the line.

It would be nice to get a shot in the VHLE, but staying in the VHLM wouldn't be bad either. Watching this team grow would be an enjoyable experience!

I only came in halfway through the season, but it was a great run! Happy to have met everyone on this team!

I'm just glad my Eagles made it to the playoffs after struggling last season!

Norway is a place I'd love to travel to one day.

On 1/16/2022 at 10:46 PM, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

1. Good run just a unfortunate ending but still had fun with this team

2. bad barely noticeable in game 

3. M draft is next step 

4. had a great time once I recreated 

5. I watched it but it wasn’t even fun to watch as only Two games were competitive 

6. going to a Stanley cup game 7

Aces_Bar.png

Press Conference - Week Ending January 30

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

1. With the S82 draft just wrapping up, welcome to Las Vegas all new members! If you're new, how excited are you to play for Las Vegas? If you are returning, what is some advice you can give to the new players.

2. What are you player's goals for this upcoming season?

3. How do you think the team will perform this season?

4. If you're unfamiliar, myself and @MubbleFubbles are your GMs. What is some advice that you could give us for the upcoming season?

5. What is your favorite NHL team?

6. What is your favorite sport besides hockey?

@Blakemac22 @Sam_19 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb @Alex Thegreat @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @predsfan59 @Patty @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium

8 minutes ago, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

To Claim: Go to https://vhlportal.com/ > Player > Manage > Claim Capped > Type > Press Conference

1. With the S82 draft just wrapping up, welcome to Las Vegas all new members! If you're new, how excited are you to play for Las Vegas? If you are returning, what is some advice you can give to the new players.

VERY exited I’m very happy to be here and prove I was a draft steal.

2. What are you player's goals for this upcoming season? 150 tpe minimum and put up some points. Also get into graphics

very good I think the roster looks awesome after the draft.

4. If you're unfamiliar, myself and @MubbleFubbles are your GMs. What is some advice that you could give us for the upcoming season?

win yes just win. Also mee6 sucks.

5. What is your favorite NHL team

LA kings. There good

Basketball probably not very good but it’s fun.

@Blakemac22 @Sam_19 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb @Alex Thegreat @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @predsfan59 @Patty @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

I’m new to this and when I saw that I wasnt getting drafted I was a little let down but once I got the message from AJ offering a spot on the team, I got so dang pumped up I couldn’t wait to get things rolling, especially the DICE!!  

Thunder’s gonna roll.  That’s the personal goal.  Help the team as best I can.  I have thick skin, so if I’m messing up, let me know so I can fix it.  Hoping to bring something to the team.

Top.  The GM’s have experience and know how to load their team.  Just a few minutes on discord i could tell that I have so much to learn and I think I am getting on the right team to go far.  I also heard some great things about the GM’s and the team from a friend  who is in the league.

4. If you're unfamiliar, myself and @MubbleFubbles are your GMs. What is some advice that you could give us for the upcoming season?

I hope someday I can be experienced enough to give advice.  For now, I’m going to take all the advice you wanna give.  Thanks.

I have two favorite teams.  Boston Bruins are my all time favorite, but if they arent playing then its the Sharks.

Football, baseball, skiing, snowboarding, and sapo(although its not really a sport)

15 hours ago, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. I'm pretty excited to be here!

2. I think mine is just do better then I was last year.

3. I think the team may preform similarly to last year.

4. I have no clue

5. Boston Bruins

6. Rugby 

On 1/24/2022 at 11:27 PM, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. New guys get involved! Vegas prides itself on how active our players are so just hope to keep that going 

2. actually do something and be useful to the team unlike after the TDL when I was holding the team back

3. I won’t say we are cup favorites but, we can definitely surprise some people 

4. you have a good roster don’t screw up also keep the LR active 

5. Bruins cause I’m only like 45 from the arena and that includes dealing with game day traffic 

6. American football and soccer 

Edited by Crstats23

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Would you rather: Hold every possible stat record your heart desires but never win a cup, or, win multiple cups being an average player with no records?

2. How has your week/weekend been? Anything new? Any upcoming plans?

3. What is your favorite genre of music?

4. Another would you rather: Lose an arm or lose a leg?

5. What is your favorite season? I love summer with my birthday and the warm weather.

6. Make up a nickname for our GM, @MubbleFubbles. It doesn't have to be related to him at all. My nickname for him is Big-T since he's constantly drinking tea.

@Blakemac22 @Sam_19 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb @Alex Thegreat @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @predsfan59 @Patty @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium @Thunder @bradendoucette88

Just now, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Would you rather: Hold every possible stat record your heart desires but never win a cup, or, win multiple cups being an average player with no records?

5. What is your favorite season? I love summer with my birthday and the warm weather.

6. Make up a nickname for our GM, @MubbleFubbles. It doesn't have to be related to him at all. My nickname for him is Big-T since he's constantly drinking tea.

@Blakemac22 @Sam_19 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb @Alex Thegreat @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @predsfan59 @Patty @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium @Thunder @bradendoucette88

Hopped on a flight from Europe just to sneak in here.

1. Yes!

2. My plans are currently revolving around reigniting the Clue ad campaign for 2022!

3. That kind of music that they play in movies right before someone gets yeeted in the Library with the Candlestick!

4. An arm. I'm ambidextrous so it only barely matters which one.

5. Summer/Fall. It's really hard to choose. If summers are too hot it gets unbearable for me. But if the fall is just full storm mode, I'd also rather not.

6. Notorious B.O.A.R.D.G.A.M.E, BGCS, Mubbles, Bubbles or The Cruel Lord of Clue Manor. All of them work.

Player:AJ Williams

Pronouns:He/Him

Posted 1 hour ago

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Would you rather: Hold every possible stat record your heart desires but never win a cup, or, win multiple cups being an average player with no records?

Let’s win cups.  That’s my preference.  Individual accolades comes when a team is doing great.  Otherwise what point is there to be on a team.

Still learning this stuff.  Couldn’t figure out how to get a graphic in.  Only 315 kb allowed, or something like that.  Now I gotta work on a tiny graphic I guess, or make it a link, which is less likely!!  Other than that, another busy week at work.

Easy.  Rock.  Lynyrd Skynyrd is my all time fav.  I listen to other genres but always come back to rock.

Neither.  I know thats the easy way out, but either loss requires adjustment and a frame of mind to overcome the obstacle, and then you have to ask, below knee, through knee, above knee, hand, elbow, shoulder.  All this gets factored into a decision.

Summer is by far my favorite because of the sun, water, and warmth.  So much more to do in the summer.  

6. Make up a nickname for our GM, @MubbleFubbles. It doesn't have to be related to him at all. My nickname for him is Big-T since he's constantly drinking tea.

Know nothing about him, other than what I’ve read on VHL, and know he’s committed to the team.  So I’m giving him the nickname “El Patron”

2 hours ago, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Multiple cups with no records

2. Been pretty good. Just got back from a sleepover and might go to another next weekend.

3. EDM (Yes, I'm weird.)

4. Lose a leg

5. I like fall because of the weather.

6. The human mystery

5 hours ago, Thunder said:

Player: PJ Daniels

Pronouns:He/Him

Posted 5 hours ago

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Would you rather: Hold every possible stat record your heart desires but never win a cup, or, win multiple cups being an average player with no records? Be an average player with no records. 

2. How has your week/weekend been? Anything new? Any upcoming plans? Nothing, just going to school again and trying to finish my work. 

3. What is your favorite genre of music? R&B or Rap. 

4. Another would you rather: Lose an arm or lose a leg? Lose an leg because there's more things you can do with an arm. 

5. What is your favorite season? Summer easily I mean c'mon who doesn't like summer?

6. Make up a nickname for our GM, @MubbleFubbles. It doesn't have to be related to him at all. My nickname for him is Big-T since he's constantly drinking tea. "Mubble The Fubble""

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

@Alekatus @RTomm@axtronIf you answer these questions above, you can claim them for 2 TPE on your player! The claim instructions are at the top of the post!

Edited by MubbleFubbles

On 1/16/2022 at 8:46 PM, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

1. Las Vegas lost in the Founder's Cup Finals in a 4-2 series. What is your review on this playoff run? Wasn’t here but on phi L you lost to my former team.

2. How did your player perform during these playoffs? Bad real bad. 50 tpe don’t do well against 200s.

3. What are the next steps of your player's career? Moving up to VHLE? Returning to the VHLM? Probably another season in the vhlm I think that’s probably best.

4. How was your time in Vegas this season? I personally had a blast with y'all. New player. I’m doing good though

5. Are you watching the NFL wildcard series? Do you have a team you're routing for? No

To Go to some cool country probably France or Japan love the scenery 

On 1/31/2022 at 1:15 PM, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. Multiple cups because I’ve always been a we not me player 

2. weeks been good just relaxing now that it’s the weekend 

3. I don’t really have a favorite, the only one I don’t listen to is rap

4. a arm, I’m also ambidextrous so it doesn’t matter what one

5. winter because of my birthday and hockey season 

6. the game master or the tea man are my current favorites

On 2/1/2022 at 4:48 PM, MubbleFubbles said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

@Alekatus @RTomm@axtronIf you answer these questions above, you can claim them for 2 TPE on your player! The claim instructions are at the top of the post!

1: I would rather hold every possible stat record my heart desires and not win a cup because I would rather be known for many great things instead of just being known for an average player winning a cup

2. My week has been fine, here in Ottawa, downtown is just getting even more crazy.

3. Hip-Hop/Rap

4. I would rather loose an arm over a leg because I don't want to be wobbling all over the place.

5. My favourite season is Winter. I love the cold and because I'm Canadian.

6. The Great T

Aces_Bar.png

Press Conference - Week Ending February 13

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. With a 6-6-2 record and 7th in the league, what can we do as a team to put us in the top half of the league standings?

2. How has your player performed after the first couple of sims?

3. What has been the most exciting part of the beginning of the season so far?

4. Did you watch the NHL all-star competitions/games this weekend? I loved Zegras' "dodgeball" breakaway challenge goal.

5. I am currently eating scrambled eggs, what is your favourite type of egg to eat? (Scrambled, over easy, sunny side up, etc.)

6. How was your weekend? 

@Blakemac22 @Sam_19 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb @Alex Thegreat @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @predsfan59 @Patty @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium @Thunder @bradendoucette88 @Alekatus @RTomm @axtron

Edited by ajwllmsn

3 minutes ago, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. With a 6-6-2 record and 7th in the league, what can we do as a team to put us in the top half of the league standings?

4. Did you watch the NHL all-star competitions/games this weekend? I loved Zegras' "dodgeball" breakaway challenge goal.

5. I am currently eating scrambled eggs, what is your favourite type of egg to eat? (Scrambled, over easy, sunny side up, etc.)

6. How was your weekend? 

@Blakemac22 @Sam_19 @Big Dee @Shawner40 @CDS_Leb @Alex Thegreat @BenTheViking64 @EMoney002 @Crstats23 @xNJDevilsFanx @LanerDUST @predsfan59 @Patty @Da Trifecta @ClarkClanT @Spaceium @Thunder @bradendoucette88 @Alekatus @RTomm @axtron

Hopped a flight to crash your presser again, as I tend to do.

1. Just keep up those good earning habits and you lot will be crushing it in no time. Also if you need that extra edge, you can always try the new Clue Glue™ Flakes for that extra bit of energy in the morning!

2. Great - Awful - Great. I ran out of Clue Glue™ for a while in the middle there. Fun fact: A goalie in the VHL has 4 assists in 12 games. That's just nuts.

3. Watching Philly obliterate everything in sight? Other than that, seeing the growth you guys have had among players has been great. It's what the M is all about!

4. Only watched Hardest shot and Fastest skater this time around. I feel like the novelty is kind of wearing off. Especially now that a lot of the players don't even really want to go there.

5. Actually one of my favs is a weird one, I don't really like proper scrambled eggs. So I usually just basically stir fry my "scrambled" eggs without adding any liquid. But one time me and my best mate got home drunk at like 4am. And he didn't have any spice (not even salt and pepper) except curry at home. So we just put curry on those scrambled eggs. It's soo good. I only eat curry scrambled eggs since.

6. Questionable. My cold was trying to have a revenge tour, so had to take it super easy and rest a lot. Not the most fun, but hey at least I seem to be back on track today. Could have been the Clue Thirst™ I downed last night that did it though.

2 hours ago, ajwllmsn said:

Aces_Bar.png

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. With a 6-6-2 record and 7th in the league, what can we do as a team to put us in the top half of the league standings? We need to be better as a team and that's chemistry wise. We need to be sharp and alert of when the opponent is attacking us. Defensive stance has to be on point. 

2. How has your player performed after the first couple of sims? It hasn't been terrible. I'm still adapting to the team and I want to be a team player. 

3. What has been the most exciting part of the beginning of the season so far? Getting to meet my new coaches and talking to them about what needs to be improved. 

4. Did you watch the NHL all-star competitions/games this weekend? I loved Zegras' "dodgeball" breakaway challenge goal. Nah I didn't watch the competitions but I did watch the game. Better than the NFL Pro-Bowl. 

5. I am currently eating scrambled eggs, what is your favourite type of egg to eat? (Scrambled, over easy, sunny side up, etc.) Scrambled eggs without a doubt. I eat that all the time. 

6. How was your weekend? My weekend was pretty good. Nothing to hate about it. 

Press Conference - Week Ending February 13

(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE)

1. With a 6-6-2 record and 7th in the league, what can we do as a team to put us in the top half of the league standings?

As a team, we can all contribute to the build up of our players by trying to maximize our TPE.  Then we put our faith in the GM and AGM to give us the best chance of winning with the lineups.

Im not completely sure.  I dont plan on being a scorer and hope to contribute the most with defense and helping with the team getting wins by being solid on D.  We have some scoring studs which is great, so Im sure we’re gonna do better.

Being on the team!  I find all of this exciting and look forward to the games and see who won.  Then I check the standings and then I check the stats.  Then I spend time trying to gain TPE before the next games.  Also like checking out other teams and how they do their TPE.  I’ve spent a huge amount of time trying to find out how all this gets determined.  Whoever created this is a genius!

Watched the puck shoot on the water for a bit and then watched the semi final and finals the next day.

5. I am currently eating scrambled eggs, what is your favourite type of egg to eat? (Scrambled, over easy, sunny side up, etc.)

My favorite is cooked in an iron skillet with bacon grease.  Splashing the grease over the top of the egg gets it white and cooked and tastes good!!

6. How was your weekend? 

Lots of yard work and chores.  Put in LED lights in garage and in office.  Spent a whole lot of time checking on VHL to see if I could add TPE.  Tried to make another graphic, but screwed it up, again!

We can't form a team without teamwork. I think in this case we get our TPE earnings up to further strengthen our team

Well, my player just got signed, but so far I think he's been playing fairly. He's got his first point in his first 2 games, three hits, but the plus-minus isn't so good at the moment.

The most exciting part for me is to get my TPE up early and get drafted high in the draft. I'm also excited for my team and to work hard together and make the playoff!

Yes I did, I didn't watch it all though. It was really fun to watch.

I love to eat sunny side up eggs.

6. How was your weekend? 

My weekend was pretty normal.