VHLGFX Week 1 (May 11-18)

Motzaburger

dd6oo3n-4efa51bc-096c-452f-8504-76f41a29

VHL Graphics (VHLGFX) Week 1 Submissions

There is no theme this week. 

If you're making a new graphic, wait till Monday (May 13) so you can claim it as your weekly TPE!

*Any graphics you made this week (May 5-12) are allowed to be submitted due to this being the first ever competition.*

*One entry per user!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please post your weekly VHLGFX submission here.

All rules/guidelines for VHLGFX can be found here: https://vhlforum.com/topic/62521-vhlgfx-rulesguidelines/

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*This week is extended by one day (May 11-18) to align with weekly TPE submissions.*

Good luck and have fun creating graphics!

#VHLGFX

Edited by Motzaburger

13 minutes ago, RunnerBert11 said:

WkpyD6A.jpg

I created this graphic a few days ago to claim the week of 5/13 - 5/19, can I submit this one? It was created 1-2 days ago? @Motzaburger

I'll let you use it for this one since it's a new thing here but next time the week of only :) 

*same goes for anyone else wanting to add a submission this week!

If you're making a new graphic, however, wait till Monday so you can claim it as your weekly TPE!

Edited by Motzaburger

I didn't upload this graphic this week but I did a few weeks before...so here's my submission. Jersey Mock for one of my favorite team logos! GO KNIGHTHAWKS GO

EDIT: Didn't know it had to be week of so I'll swap out graphics for my Mexico City Jersey Mock! still...go Malmo

Cadc0Wg.jpg

Edited by Nacci25

Not a submission, rather a question about this sig.

5SIipdB.png

Should I have attempted a name change on the jersey, or does it balance out with overall look of the sig? Tbh, I didn't want to fuck up the render.

1 minute ago, BOOM said:

5SIipdB.png

Should I have attempted a name change on the jersey, or does it balance out with overall look of the sig? Tbh, I didn't want to fuck up the render.

IMO I'd rather see no attempt that have it botched. Better with no name change me thinks unless you have the talent to pull off one that makes the render look no different than it already is.

• Commissioner

1 minute ago, Motzaburger said:
3 minutes ago, BOOM said:

5SIipdB.png

IMO I'd rather see no attempt that have it botched. Better with no name change me thinks unless you have the talent to pull off one that makes the render look no different than it already is.

I agree, I've left the name on a render just because I knew I couldn't get the lightning just right.