Las Vegas Aces GM [HIRING!]

Banackock

:veg: Las Vegas Aces GM - Hiring! :veg:

Unfortunately, @oilmandan has decided to step away due to a predicted decrease in activity over the next extended period of time. Life always comes first and we greatly appreciate his time GMing and the efforts he puts in for the league. Awesome member! 

With that being said, Las Vegas is looking for a GM. Who wants the job? POST HERE!

@VHLM Commissioner

• Commissioner

I would like to apply for this position :). I am a newer member, but I have been extremely active from the time I've joined. I've helped Hali in anyway that I could, and I think that shows with becoming the agm. I have sths experience and can provide references if needed.

Thank you.

Edited by Acydburn

So the AGM job falls through, leaving two vacancies in Vegas? Well, I'm applying for the GM job and if I don't get hired as GM, I'd very open to being somebody's AGM if they'd take me. 

I’d like to put my name in the running for sure! I’ve been applying for a lot of positions recently and really want to get more involved in the league. I’ve been very active and have been doing all I have been able to help, especially when I was on the Storm. 

I would love to apply for this position. I know I would do a great job making everyone feel welcome, and keeping the players best interest when it comes to them having a good experience in the VHL at the forefront, and would embrace the challenge of building Las Vegas to a contender again. I also will follow league rules and not cause headaches for @Banackock. I have a reference list I can provide in any DM here or on discord. 

I'll apply. I am currently the Nighthawks AGM, as well as the USA gm. I am a VSN writer and am active in forums and discord to an extreme. I have experience in STHS and as a former member of the Aces, I would love to bring this team back to glory.  I have references if you need them; I would also consider myself an established member of the VHL, and I won't be going anywhere.

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I'm genuinely sad... @oilmandan is the only reason I came over to check y'all out. Hope everything is good for you, brodie.

Just means you should stick around and make some new friends! ?

Edited by Acydburn

2 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

I always wondered why you went from being a GM to an AGM. you were pretty good as a gm if I do say so myself

Some of us were positive he’d be receiving the expansion team (Moscow) when the VHL expanded. Sadly it didn’t turn out like that, but can’t complain with who the GM turned out to be. 

I'd like to apply for this. I haven't had any periods of inactivity since joining and plan on keeping it that way. I've been looking for any sort of position to further my experience on the site and to learn the ins and outs of the sim. Good luck to all those applying. 

49 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I'm genuinely sad... @oilmandan is the only reason I came over to check y'all out. Hope everything is good for you, brodie.

Work is just taking me to parts of the country with little to no service for weeks on end. 6 days a month with guaranteed service isn't enough to put the effort that holding jobs deserves. Hoping this change allows me to retire about 10 years earlier though haha