NYA AGM Position

Esso2264

@ColeMrtz decided he wanted to try something else, thanks for those what 4 seasons? dealin with my ass, so the AGM position is now open. Only thing required is doing the press conference for the team, everything else i can teach you. hit me up here or on discord Esso#7878

Edited by Esso2264

Mr. @Esso2264

I am your man, I have been AGM before,  GM, before. Led WJC teams to Gold before and even a Legends Team to silver. I have used STHS before and it can run smoothly. I am always pestering @Doomsday and @McWolf about press conference questions. So I will make sure they get posted weekly 

I reached out to a lot of the players on Saskatoon before I was even captain. I'm a great people person. I'm active in discord, If I'm not directly there I'm just a Tag away. I've been around since season 4 so I am knowledgable about the league and also what TPE options and tasks there are. 

I'm your Guy esso and I hope you consider me

Edited by Guest

56 minutes ago, Kachur said:

Mr. @Esso2264

I am your man, I have been AGM before,  GM, before. Led WJC teams to Gold before and even a Legends Team to silver. I have used STHS before and it can run smoothly. I am always pestering @Doomsday and @McWolf about press conference questions. So I will make sure they get posted weekly 

I reached out to a lot of the players on Saskatoon before I was even captain. I'm a great people person. I'm active in discord, If I'm not directly there I'm just a Tag away. I've been around since season 4 so I am knowledgable about the league and also what TPE options and tasks there are. 

I'm your Guy esso and I hope you consider me

Hire this man!

I’ll apply! I am active af.. and i’m proud of it I guess, also messaged you on discord. Uhm.. here are my vouchers: @jared @Caboose30@Ricer13 @Motzaburger @Viperxhawks19so yeah, uhm, yea, yea... yea.. ye- ok that’s all. my epic application submitted on discord.

3 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

I’ll apply! I am active af.. and i’m proud of it I guess, also messaged you on discord. Uhm.. here are my vouchers: @jared @Caboose30@Ricer13 @Motzaburger @Viperxhawks19so yeah, uhm, yea, yea... yea.. ye- ok that’s all. my epic application submitted on discord.

49 minutes ago, Spartan said:

As usual, I'll toss my name in for this position. Would be honored to be an AGM. Will be glad to speak for my experience/qualification privately with you!

these two are my babies. if you dont pick me pick one of them.

8 hours ago, Esso2264 said:

@ColeMrtz decided he wanted to try something else, thanks for those what 4 seasons? dealin with my ass, so the AGM position is now open. Only thing required is doing the press conference for the team, everything else i can teach you. hit me up here or on discord Esso#7878

I would love to apply!!!

I am a very active, good in the locker rooms and with some knowledge in the league, and I will like to do the press conference tbh

Applying