London United Press Conferences

McWolf

LDN_Banner.png

LONDON UNITED PRESS CONFERENCE

Week ending June 6th

1 tpe for 3 responses. 2 tpe for all six!

1.  Trade deadline is coming up next week.  What do you think London management should do, if they do anything?

2.  What does your player have to have in the locker room at all times?  A good luck charm, snacks, a ritual of some sort?

3.  What product would your player endorse?

4.  Do you think your player has a shot at broadcasting games for London or anywhere in the VHL after his career is over?

5.  Our goalie, Jacob Tonn, has been pretty solid in net, but he's already said it's his last season.  Does the future in goal for London concern you?

6. Which linemates do you enjoy playing with, and which players have you not played on a line with yet that you think you would have chemistry with?

London Management: @McWolf @SirRupertBarnes

London UNITED: @der meister @okochastar @IamMOOSE @Strider @Cornholio @Devise @Matt_O @Plate @Poptart @HatrickRoy @MexicanCow123 @Biggreen10

London Prospects: @Howie McMeeker @Shane Laz  @Kolby @nhlbeastmode_7777 @Hendrix Cobberson @Flames1Fan @ThatsGreissy

1 - probably trade Triv since he's a useless pile of cap hit 

2 - if he has a good luck charm, he should burn it 

3 - voodoo dolls 

4 - I think he's more likely to get shot than have a shot, given how shitty he's playing 

5 - I'm hoping that we can attract a free agent netminder if we have a deep enough run. But yeah, it has to be a concern 

6 - they're all better than me so I enjoy all of them

Edited by der meister

3 hours ago, MattyIce said:

LDN_Banner.png

Week ending June 6th

1.  Trade deadline is coming up next week.  What do you think London management should do, if they do anything?

2.  What does your player have to have in the locker room at all times?  A good luck charm, snacks, a ritual of some sort?

4.  Do you think your player has a shot at broadcasting games for London or anywhere in the VHL after his career is over?

5.  Our goalie, Jacob Tonn, has been pretty solid in net, but he's already said it's his last season.  Does the future in goal for London concern you?

6. Which linemates do you enjoy playing with, and which players have you not played on a line with yet that you think you would have chemistry with?

London UNITED: @der meister @okochastar @IamMOOSE @Strider @Cornholio @Devise @Matt_O @Plate @Poptart @HatrickRoy @MexicanCow123 @Biggreen10

London Prospects: @Howie McMeeker @Shane Laz  @Kolby @nhlbeastmode_7777 @Hendrix Cobberson @Flames1Fan @ThatsGreissy

1.) I think London should make a move with caution. We don't want to give up too much, but at the same time -- if we really want to contend for a Cup, I think an upgrade is needed especially with how far ahead of us Warsaw is at the moment. Do we need more offense or defense, I'm not quite sure about that. Probably defense 'cause apparently defense translates to good offense which wins championships. 

2.) I have to have a Yeti cooler in my locker room. Full of ice and coldness and all that so I can enjoy my ice-cold drinks before and after games. Not during, 'cause that could throw my gameflow off. 

3.) My player supports Speedo briefs - it is really comfortable yet firm and holds my groin in place. Perfect for those ice cold baths and swimming in Icelandic waters. 

4.) Probably not. I'm planning on returning back to Iceland after my playing days are over - become a Hermit of sorts just like my mentor Wolf Stansson Jr. 

5.) It doesn't seem like we have a transition plan in place. So I'm assuming that the team will hunt hard in free agency this upcoming offseason. 

6.) I would like to play with Julian Nou-whatever the heck his last name is. Uh, not sure who else I would like to play with more often. I wish I had more opportunities with the legend last year but it was unfortunately not in the cards. 

1.  Trade deadline is coming up next week.  What do you think London management should do, if they do anything?

I think that we’re fine currently. Maybe we could try to get some extra defencemen or a goalie for the next seasons.

2.  What does your player have to have in the locker room at all times?  A good luck charm, snacks, a ritual of some sort?

He keeps a few snacks in his bag.

Beds because he loves sleeping.

Maybe if I play more than just one season in London.

5.  Our goalie, Jacob Tonn, has been pretty solid in net, but he's already said it's his last season.  Does the future in goal for London concern you?

Since it looks like we don’t really have a replacement for him, it is quite concerning. I hope we can get a goalie in free agency or trade for one.

6. Which linemates do you enjoy playing with, and which players have you not played on a line with yet that you think you would have chemistry with?

I enjoy playing with all of them.

I'm pretty comfortable with us staying pat. We seem to be in a fine position to let what we have develop and still compete this season. 

A lucky 8 ball that he regularly asks if he's going to have a good game tonight. The answer is often "ask again later." 

Perrier, the best club soda in the game. 

Nope, no interest in the broadcast side of things, Sven will likely be a recluse following his VHL career. 

Always, but at the same time with how many quality players there are in the VHL, specifically netminders, it feels like it's just a matter of waiting for the other shoe to drop. Whether that means a surprise coming in the prospect ranks, a big future draftee, or even a trade or free agent acquisition in later seasons. We got a good enough group of people here that some quality starter will want to make London home after Tonn calls it a career. 

As the last D on the roster sheet pretty much would love any chance to play with General Zod more. 

LDN_Banner.png

Week ending June 13th

1.  Trade deadline is rapidly approaching.   What weird deals do you see happening around the VHL?

2.  What does your player eat as a pregame meal?

3.  VHLE theme week is ongoing, so what's your VHLE idea that you're going to write about or logo idea you have?

4.  London is playoff bound at this time, what song do you wanna hear when the players step out onto the ice?

5.  Summer is right around the corner, what activities do you most miss and look forward to getting back to?

6. Why does our GM McWolf love chaos?

1 - something stupid where a team trades a 48th round pick this year for a 33rd round pick in six years.

2 - I totally misread this as "Does your player eat ass as a pregame meal?" to which the answer is unequivocally no. 

3 - I'm not participating because I can't do graphics but I'd do a Berlin Berliners jersey with a jelly donut on it.

4 - 

5 - Nude sunbathing obv.

6 - Chaos brings change. Change is when people show their true selves.

LDN_Banner.png

Week ending June 20th

1.  The GM managed to pull off a few deals, acquiring Onde Sandstrom, Nick Sunderbruch and Tater Tot, to get ready for another cup run.  How does the lineup look to you now?

2.  With the VHLE hype in full effect and new logos/jersey ideas being thrown around, what's your idea for an alternate London United jersey?

3.  Our top players are slowing creeping up in age.  What is/(would be) your regression-fighting strategy?

4.  What player stats do you look at most to gauge your player's success?

5.  Today was a big retirement day/recreate day.  What's your recreate idea if you have one?  Will it be a legit human name, meme player, possibly a female with a sexy name?

6. What do London fans throw on the ice in celebration when one of our players scores a hat-trick?

London UNITED: @der meister @okochastar @IamMOOSE @Strider @Cornholio @Devise @Matt_O @Plate @Poptart @HatrickRoy @MexicanCow123 @NickSunderbruch @fonziGG @Big Dee @Trunkxolotl

5 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

LDN_Banner.png

Week ending June 20th

1.  The GM managed to pull off a few deals, acquiring Onde Sandstrom, Nick Sunderbruch and Tater Tot, to get ready for another cup run.  How does the lineup look to you now?

2.  With the VHLE hype in full effect and new logos/jersey ideas being thrown around, what's your idea for an alternate London United jersey?

3.  Our top players are slowing creeping up in age.  What is/(would be) your regression-fighting strategy?

5.  Today was a big retirement day/recreate day.  What's your recreate idea if you have one?  Will it be a legit human name, meme player, possibly a female with a sexy name?

6. What do London fans throw on the ice in celebration when one of our players scores a hat-trick?

London UNITED: @der meister @okochastar @IamMOOSE @Strider @Cornholio @Devise @Matt_O @Plate @Poptart @HatrickRoy @MexicanCow123 @NickSunderbruch @fonziGG @Big Dee @Trunkxolotl

•  

1. I mean, I'm here, so clearly everything is going to go better. I mean, I guess Onde is cool too.

2. Well we're called London United so something Brexit inspired would be hilarious.

3. Stop counting their birthdays. That way you stay the same age. Honestly though, I have no idea how regression works so... uh. Spend money on it?

4. Well it's honestly hard to judge. Save Percentage is probably the one I check most.

5. A meme player name? Now who would do that? Honestly. The only thing I know is that I won't be doing the goalie thing- as much as I love the mask. WAYYYY too much job competition.

6. Corgi Plushies.

1 - if everyone's willing to drag Triv's corpse to a Cup, then I'm all on board. Choo choo, mf'ers!

2 - a polar bear. King Henry 3 had one that would swim in the Thames. https://www.historic-uk.com/CultureUK/Henry-III-Polar-Bear/

3 - The weird thing is that I think my strategy and recovery is pretty good. The sim disagrees. 

4 - Goals. Triv is the best scorer in franchise history.

5 - Depends if I make a bruising defenseman or a playmaking center. Have names for both. 

6 - "liberated" relics from "assimilated" nations

8 hours ago, MattyIce said:

LDN_Banner.png

Week ending June 20th

•  

1.) O SHIT THAT HAPPENED? Dope. I think that it definitely helps us out as soon as this season and hopefully in the long term as well. 

2.) I’d put together a big Big Ben clock tower and the London skyline in a continuous wraparound all over the Jersey, representing what London is all about. It might be wild, but teams are doing wild thing nowadays anyways. Why not us too?

3.) start banking as soon as Y4, definitely before Y5. Id avoid buying any tpe packages outside the regression fighters as those packages are totally worth it. Helps maintain your respectable level of play. 

4.) I usually check out the league leaders, check out their builds and see where I can improve so someday I’ll be up there among the best. 

5.) I’m not sure if I’m gonna recreate but if I did — it’d come with a funny name that’s for sure. 

6.) I’ve seen some wild stuff. Once I saw a fan throw a pair of knickers on the ice rink. Needless to say, it was quite large. Nothing as wild as what the Red Wings do with their octopus though, that one always takes the cake! 

On 6/14/2021 at 11:36 PM, MattyIce said:

LDN_Banner.png

Week ending June 20th

•  

1. Our lineup looks awesome, as someone who's been traded here I'm excited to see how we can continue to play into the playoffs. 

2. I'm not entirely sure, maybe a untion jack style jersey covered in stripes.

3. I'm banking TPE right now to fight regression and I plan to use some shop items.

4. I usually look at points and penalty minutes, right now my points are abysmal and my penalty minutes are still good though. 

5. I'm not sure at the moment, might be a meme so that I'm not just the laughing stock of the VHL just because of my point totals.

6. Top hats and monocles. easy

LDN_Banner.png

Week ending June 27th

1.  London is headed to the playoffs!  What's your playoff experience and do you think you can come in with clutch performances?

2.  Since the trade deadline, London hasn't had performed as well and gotten favorable results?  Are you alarmed or do you think we will find our form?

3.  Who do you hope we play against in the first round and do you think we have a solid shot at what could be our first finals appearance?

4.  London locked up Kevin King for another season recently.  He's having a career year and has set new records for London.  How important is he a piece to our club?

5.  What would be the weapon(s) for choice in a zombie apocalypse?

6.  We play hockey and it's and exciting sport.  What sport(s) do you think are the MOST BORING...?

1.  London is headed to the playoffs!  What's your playoff experience and do you think you can come in with clutch performances?
Nill with this player, but in general my players tend to be role models in deep playoff runs so we'll take that as a win. 

2.  Since the trade deadline, London hasn't had performed as well and gotten favorable results?  Are you alarmed or do you think we will find our form?
Eh it's a tough long schedule, I don't think it necessarily means that we will struggle in the playoffs. We've played and been in most of the games, we are rarely shut out, I think we have some strengths heading into the playoffs. 

3.  Who do you hope we play against in the first round and do you think we have a solid shot at what could be our first finals appearance?
Based on the standings I don't think we can play anyone but Prague in the first round. As it would be one of Malmo or Riga playing Helsinki for the Wildcard and the right to play top seeded Warsaw. As for the finals, it's really all about Warsaw. I think we can handle Prague, but the fact that we are hoping a Cinderella likely Helsinki Titans pull off the upset to give us a chance probably tells us that we may just be second fiddle in terms of overall team to Warsaw. 

4.  London locked up Kevin King for another season recently.  He's having a career year and has set new records for London.  How important is he a piece to our club?
Hugely, it's always good to lock up a proven goal scorer and no better time than when your having a career year. King really has come into his own the last two seasons and could be a vital veteran star power player finishing his career in London if he chooses to do so for his final season as well. 

A sharp thick long walking stick that could be makeshifted into a spear. Presuming it's lame zombies the threat is just panic/cardio, if your patient, aim for the head then the best option is literally the tool that is easiest to clean, resuse, and manuever. Guns are loud, require ammo, and jam. A sword would be a good second probably but is also cumbersome and harder to carry. The side advantage of the walking stick/sphere combo, aka the Splinter (TMNT) is that it's a concealed weapon by default when you use it that way. Although zombies wouldn't know better anyways I suppose. Either way I stand by my answer, a gun or some big blunt giant sledgehammer or bat would break too much. 

6.  We play hockey and it's and exciting sport.  What sport(s) do you think are the MOST BORING...?
This is going to be one of the most controversial answers to a question I've ever given. I've watched a game of cricket, I've sat through several golf tournaments, I've seen pro and amateurs' boxing, kickboxing, judo, and BJJ tournaments. I've seen Tennis, Curling, Darts, Bowling, Esports, NBA I mean you name it. The two most boring sports I've ever watched are seriously Soccer (Football) and Baseball. Literally two of the most popular sports in the world. I attended a Baseball game live and nearly fell asleep several times. It's long, hot, exhausting, boring as fuck, did I mention it's boring? It take so damn long in between innings and plays and everything. As for Soccer, I won't deny that I find excitement in bursts in Soccer but there is a bulk of the play that reminds me of being stranded on tatooine. It's like a never ending sameness of back and forth actions down the pitch. Sometimes pro soccer is like a team sport version of pro boxing, in where there is a lot of movement and things going on but none of it is really noteworthy. And then randomly something hugely noteworthy can happen and end the night. 

1 - Trivium has been anything but clutch this year. Maybe he's banking his energy for the playoffs.

2 - sorry. 😕

3 - someone we will beat, so literally anyone

4 - Great acquisition, though I'm 50:50 on whether or not I like seeing him break my records.

5 - My weapon of choice is a Home Depot store. I'll have building materials, high ceilings for elevated positions, and plenty of popcorn.

6 - I thought this would be tough, and then I remembered nascar. 

21 hours ago, MattyIce said:

LDN_Banner.png

Week ending June 27th

1. This will be my second postseason in as many seasons so I’m kinda familiar with how things are, and the pressure/media attention and all that. We just have to do what we’ve been doing all season long and hopefully we’ll be fine. 

2. We did make up ground in the European Conference on Warsaw but it doesn’t seem like we have been able to keep up with them. It’s okay, we’re just gonna have to do it the hard way. 

3. Prague should be a fun matchup. Fingers crossed we can come a round closer toward the Cup compared to last season. 

4. He seems pretty important, yeah. Anybody talented as King is, you want to hold on to him for as long as humanely possible. Looking forward to another year then 

5. Probably a baseball bat. You never run out of ammo with that bat. 

6. Hmmm. I’d say maybe cricket. Tried watching it but it’s kinda hard to keep track of.

• 2 weeks later...

LDN_Banner.png

Week ending July 11th

1.  London management is pretty bummed with our playoff performance.  What do you think went wrong?

2.  Jacob Tonn and deadline acquisition Onde Sandstrom are retiring early from the VHL.  How big of a hole does that leave in the roster?

3.  What approach do you think London should take in the offseason?  Sign talented free agents or draft young and be patient?

4.  London has some aging core players in regression, will this veteran presence keep London competitive next season?

5.  What are your offseason plans?  Train hard and/or take it easy and ponder what went wrong?

6.  Has the ghost of SimonT put a hex on our arena and installed a curse, or can we turn things around?

London UNITED: @der meister @okochastar @IamMOOSE @Strider @Cornholio @Devise @Matt_O  @Poptart @HatrickRoy @NickSunderbruch  @Big Dee @Trunkxolotl

Pretty much everything. We got outshot, outscored, and outplayed.

Those are two huge holes and really disappointing to see. It would be tough for any team to lose two players of their caliber.

I'm not the GM, and I feel like we've been stymied by bad luck more than anything. That said, maybe it's time to stockpile some 1st rounders.

I feel targeted by this.

Ponder my very existence.

Simon can eat it. I don't know what is holding us back.

10 hours ago, MattyIce said:

1.  London management is pretty bummed with our playoff performance.  What do you think went wrong?

2.  Jacob Tonn and deadline acquisition Onde Sandstrom are retiring early from the VHL.  How big of a hole does that leave in the roster?

3.  What approach do you think London should take in the offseason?  Sign talented free agents or draft young and be patient?

4.  London has some aging core players in regression, will this veteran presence keep London competitive next season?

5.  What are your offseason plans?  Train hard and/or take it easy and ponder what went wrong?

6.  Has the ghost of SimonT put a hex on our arena and installed a curse, or can we turn things around?

1. The sentiment is mutual all around. Most of us are at a loss for words in terms of how we lost so badly and in five games to Prague. Kinda shitty way to end our year, and two years in a row on top of that. I think that we just did not execute on offense and probably got out-played both mentally and physically. Not a lot of guys on our team are hitters, so I think that may have a part to do with our lack of success.

2. It's a bummer. Fortunately we were able to get a backup plan for goaltender so that's good news. Sandstrom is a tough loss, but we'll weather the storm and prepare accordingly with whoever we have for next season. Only option really. 

3. I think we should explore both options. Youth feeds future success and we also are in a position to compete now, so getting somebody who's not gonna retire this upcoming season is also a good idea as well. 

4. Yes, I believe we will continue to be competitive. Good enough for the second seed or will we drop a spot or two, that's the million dollar question. I've got to do my part and take on additional roles in order to help our team compete into next season and beyond. 

5. As I mentioned, I'm going to work hard. Work on my physique and really get my 50-year old self up to par. Be a little more physical, aggressive and stronger with my play both with and off the puck. That's the only route I see to improved success going forward.

6. I certainly hope we can turn things around, but only time will tell. I know that the front office is definitely invested in us, so we've got to return the favor. I'm in this until I'm out. 

19 hours ago, MattyIce said:

LDN_Banner.png

Week ending July 11th

London UNITED: @der meister @okochastar @IamMOOSE @Strider @Cornholio @Devise @Matt_O  @Poptart @HatrickRoy @NickSunderbruch  @Big Dee @Trunkxolotl

1. Didn't get pucks deep. Also, couldn't find the right combination it seems.

2. Onde is a bamf, so that leaves a massive gap, considering the price paid.

3. One year deals, and sell at deadline if we look like we arent going to make it.

4. Probably enough to just keep it in the picture.

5. Gotta grind hard as that #1 goalie now.

6. I have no idea who that is, but as a fan of the Leafs, can confirm that curses are real.

You could probably make the argument we were regular season over achievers this season. We had the depth of the rest of the contenders but I think the burden was too high on our starpower as compared to the teams we faced in the playoffs. 

It absolutely leaves a couple of holes, although I feel like Tonn's is at least in the immediate filled. Tater Tot may not be a "high end" earner but TPE wise is ready to fill the gap of competent starter, even if that position may not be a strength for us next season. Sandstrom though hits hard. You can win a cup/compete with a mid tier goalie, especially in the VHL, but you need the firepower to do it. Losing the teams leading scorer three seasons early pretty much signals the need to make a big splash trade or signing. 

Thinking you need or can only do one or the other in the modern VHL seems to be a fools strategy. I think we can do a little bit of both. The team is built up of a hefty amount of S73 and S74 players. Some of whom are still going to as the next questions mentions be able to provide a veteran presence. However the three younger core players from S77-S78 will need some, preferably younger support to groom along with that aging core. 

I think you can lean on it for sure. I wouldn't be shocked if a trade for one of those core players or two makes sense for the team to get a little younger while it's also drafting players and working on exactly what window will be it's most competitive, all while still trying to field a playoff to playoff fringe worthy roster. 

Earn TPE, Update, Watch my player do nothing in the sim. Same as it always is, same as it always will be. :P 

Now now, London will be able to break the bank eventually. Besides I'm the king of breaking curses and also winning on first expansion teams so even if Sven is trash London will have the anti curse passenger on it's side. 

• 2 weeks later...

LDN_Banner.png

Week ending July 25th

1.  Season opener is right around the corner.  How pumped are you to see your player perform this season?

2.  Players have retired (Jacob Tonn and Onde Sandstrom) and some have been traded (Micah Adrienne and Julian Nousianen).  We do get to welcome Hex Rose from Seattle though and he's been a solid member for the Seattle Bears).  What's your overall thoughts about this?

3.  What do you think the team needs to be competitive and what would be your idea to make an improvement?

4.  We had two picks in the draft in the 3rd round.  We drafted .  Do you think London could've or should've done better?

5.  Do you think hockey could be sillier or more interesting if there was a mandatory limit of alcohol required?

6.  Is cereal a breakfast soup?

London UNITED: @der meister  @IamMOOSE  @Cornholio @Devise @Matt_O    @NickSunderbruch  @Trunkxolotl @Flames1Fan @Lazarus@Hex Universe 

London Prospects: @Howie McMeeker  @Kolby @nhlbeastmode_7777 @ThatsGreissy @stello2005 @RollerGames @Eagle Eye @Emi

8 hours ago, MattyIce said:

LDN_Banner.png

Week ending July 25th

1.  Season opener is right around the corner.  How pumped are you to see your player perform this season?

2.  Players have retired (Jacob Tonn and Onde Sandstrom) and some have been traded (Micah Adrienne and Julian Nousianen).  We do get to welcome Hex Rose from Seattle though and he's been a solid member for the Seattle Bears).  What's your overall thoughts about this?

3.  What do you think the team needs to be competitive and what would be your idea to make an improvement?

4.  We had two picks in the draft in the 3rd round.  We drafted .  Do you think London could've or should've done better?

5.  Do you think hockey could be sillier or more interesting if there was a mandatory limit of alcohol required?

London UNITED: @der meister  @IamMOOSE  @Cornholio @Devise @Matt_O    @NickSunderbruch  @Trunkxolotl @Flames1Fan @Lazarus@Hex Universe 

London Prospects: @Howie McMeeker  @Kolby @nhlbeastmode_7777 @ThatsGreissy @stello2005 @RollerGames @Eagle Eye @Emi

1. Extremely nervous. I've got big shoes to fill and a major role, hoping I can live up to it.

2. I'll miss Onde, he came over from Vancouver with me!

3. Stay the course. I think we should honestly wait a few weeks to see where we land in the standings and then judge what adjustments need to be made.

4. Always need more prospects, especially since we seem to be heading towards a rebuilding route!

5. Alcohol makes everything better, so of course.

6. I don't think cereal is a soup, but did you know that the ocean technically is?

Just happy to get that rookie season behind me, onward forward huzzah. 

I think it's good to switch it up, especially in an effort to get a little younger which is what we did with Rose. Obviously a solid member and a contributing player on Seattle for a couple seasons now so should provide some good stability for us at center for the next two seasons at least, with still lots of career left for Rose. 

*Looks at Roster* More defenders? :P For real though we just need to focus on an identity I think. Whether that's "we got the depth" or "we got the starpower" when your a fringe playoff team looking to make noise you kind of have to lean into one direction without going too hard. Tater Tot may not be a stud yet, but he's getting there. Your starting to see a core age group here so for this season the best course is probably to just add a big name forward or D and ride out what the season has to offer. 

Two 0 TPA players? Uhh yeah, if any third rounders are going to justify the "Devise old school strat of trade all your picks" those two would be the ones. 

LOL. I'm just going to handwave this silly question. Don't drink and skate folks. 

I actually love this question because I stumbled upon the perfect fucking answer to this the other day as someone totally destroyed cereal for me. So for starters, fuck no it's not a soup. Soup is healthy or can be. Cereal is a uncooked breakfast pie. It was a take I saw recently and I can't unthink it. It's so true. 

13 hours ago, MattyIce said:

LDN_Banner.png

Week ending July 25th

1. I'm super pumped, it'll be my first ever season in the VHL so I'm exciting to see how my player performs.

2. Rose is a great young player who has already won a Continental Cup so I'm positive he'll translate his winning ways to London. It's a great start to set us up for the future.

3. Our back end is a little thin so adding some defenseman would certainly help. I think Zod and Reikkinen are great players but some support would be nice. Also maybe a goalie so Tot doesn't have to carry the full workload. If there is an active goalie around 300-400 TPE in free agency than maybe they could backup up Tot to relieve his stress a bit.

4. Seeing as this draft was weaker, those picks probably didn't have much value so I don't know what else could have been done.

5.  Hockey is the perfect sport just the way it is.

6. I guess you could call it that, but you shouldn't.