Town of Salem #9 - Sign Up

Gustav

Town of Salem #9 - Format Poll  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What should the format of this game be?

• Normal Game - Mafia Evil
    • Normal Game - Coven Evil
    • Normal Game - Both Evils
    • Any All
    • Town Traitor

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/11/2020 at 08:46 AM

It is I, bearer of good news and unnecessarily long-winded announcement posts. I'm trying to work on that second bit, so here goes:

Rules are here

The wiki is here

Since I've graduated from rickrolls to links to whatever I happen to be listening to when I write this, here you go

No bits of exciting news to share with you this time around, but I do have a bit of news.

A while back @Berocka messaged me about the possibility of being a co-mod, because apparently he wants to work for me outside of being my AGM. He'll be there watching everything you do right along with me, and while I'll probably be the main person you'll see doing administrative stuff in this thread, he'll be around to do a few phase changes if I'm not there on time or if he's got a decent grasp on things. Give him the same respect you give me, however much or however little that may be.

**Because of this, I must ask that all night actions, last wills, death notes, or whatever be sent to both of us--the private forum message thread you'll get at the start of the game is strongly preferred over Discord DMs. If you're in a Discord server with access to an #official-decisions channel (i.e. if you're part of an evil faction, you're a Medium, or you're the Jailor), you can ignore this bit and put your stuff there.

One more thing, of course...

Yes, I bothered with doing trivia again.

CLICK THIS LINK TO PLAY

-If you won last game, you already have a 30% chance to receive a role of your choosing, which you may request by messaging me. The winners of last game are the Town and the Mafia, listed below in tag form because, what the hell, I like it when people see this thread:

-If you didn't win the last game, you can still request a role! Play trivia, and for each correct answer, you'll earn a cumulative 5% chance toward a role of your choosing, for a maximum chance of 20%.

-If you won the last game, you can still play! This possible 20% chance will be added to your 30% chance for a maximum of 50%.

-No, you do not need to do this if you don't want to.

-If you'd like to play without requesting a role, simply write "Random" in the role request box.

Vote for your preferred format up top and sign up down below, as always.

Target start date: Tuesday night? Maybe? Probably.

Unnecessarily long-winded announcement posts? Trying to work on that? Pish tosh. That's just a fad, Smithers. Just like the Lindy hop and polio.

List of those signed up:

BarzalGoat

bigAL

Caboose30

chatfan036

Devise

DoktorFunk

Doomsday

jhatty8

Mike

MMFLEX

Mr_Hatter

omgitshim

osens

Ricer13

Spartan

Wreckening

Edited by GustavMattias

43 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

The winners of last game are the Town and the Mafia

The Town and the Survivor*

NO EDITING POSTS

23 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@fishy says that we should play town traitor, spam tag her until she joins in!

btw, I'm in

I'm extremely torn between tagging @fishy and getting another player and going through TT hell for the third game in a row.

11 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Give him the same respect you give me,

In the VHL or the EFL, those are two totally different levels of respect ?

Oh and im in

Edited by Caboose30