Summary of my VHL GM survey

Berocka

Yes, this was meant to be a VSN Podcast idea, but I think with the extreme amount of numbers that having it as a Media Spot might be easier to digest for a lot of people.

Firstly, I would like to talk a bit about the VSN Podcast, Boot and I have had a lot of trouble with our schedules this past few weeks so it might be a while before the next 1.5 Aussies. I may record a solo one as now I will need to do the next ranking of the draft as the season has now ended. I may also look at the upcoming draft but no promises.

Now onto the survey. So, as I learned in grade 8 Maths you need to lay out your issues with the survey. This was done before the announcement of the retirement of Victor and Beaviss’ announcement of leaving as a commissioner. We had 41 responses that “most” people answered all the questions. There were some “trolly” answers in the GM suggestions, but I have only excluded nonspecific answers. For example, someone wrote me, myself, and I as the three suggestions as I do not know who submitted that I have removed them. If someone picked the same person twice, I removed the second suggestion. If someone suggested a group of people like ex GMs, I didn’t include that either.

If this was a true democracy and you needed the majority vote to pass a vote, no GMs would be fired. Yep, that is right 0 GMs would get the axe which means they are all do an amazing job. To keep the GMs happy, I am not revealing publicly the number of yes and no votes for each GM. If you are a VHL GM and would like your vote, please reach out. If you would like your results posted publicly, I will post it below. The 39% vote of being fired was the max a GM received, and 12.2% vote was the minimum that a GM received.

Now onto who would replace the “fired” GMs. This would be pointless as there were no firings but we have the news about Victor so who should replace the great man? With this if someone was a top preference, they received 3 votes, 2 votes for a 2nd preference and 1 vote for the 3rd preference. I was going to do real preferential voting but there is too many candidates and they weren’t all numbered.

So, with a total of 195 votes there were 6 people who got more than 10 votes.

With 11 votes we had @rjfryman and @Doomsday, these two I believe would both be good choices and it appears so does the VHL.

With 12 votes is @Acydburn  the VHLM commissioner and the only non-VHLM GM in the top 6. We all know Acyd would make a good choice.

With 15 votes is @Rayzor_7 sitting comfortably in third. I possibly think that he might not be higher as he rubs people the wrong way, but I know he would make a good GM.

With 23 votes is someone who just got re-hired as a VHLM GM that is @InstantRockstar and I think he would be an Instant Success in the VHL.

At the top of the list, we have the fan favourite and that is @Spartan. You always hear great things about his VHLM locker room.

Please see below for the full list of votes.

Until next time VHL!

Row Labels

Sum of Votes

Spartan

InstantRockstar

Rayz

Acydburn

rjfryman

Doomsday

Advantage

DMaximus

Gorlab

dlamb

Berocka

MexicanCow

BigAL

Fonzi

Blademaiden

Ferk

Thadthrasher

Tate

boubabi

Bev

Assassin

OrbitingDeath

JigglyGumballs

hatter

dil

Rory

Sonnet

Garsh

nyko

Flames1Fan

JardyB10

Molholt

WentzKneeFan036

Juice

Edited by Berocka

Just now, Berocka said:

I never said that

Oh I read it wrong.

Either way if your results don't destroy a few relationships your survey isn't dramatic enough.

It's nice to have some support from the community as I try to become a GM at the next level. Happy to have made a positive impact! Good work Berocka, the results for VHL GM's satisfaction amongst users is about what I predicted, as we do have great GM's at all levels. Love this kind of piece, really engages the community.