S77 Fantasy Zone - Week 2

Dom

S77 Fantasy Zone Week 2:

The rules are the same as always, 2 uncapped TPE for guessing the 4 winners and 3 uncapped TPE for guessing the score and the winner of the last game. The form closes when the first game has been simmed, which I expect to be at the end of this week. If you submit the form more than once, your last submission will be the one considered.

*The games for last week are not simmed yet, I made a beginner mistake (my bad) and selected games that were just a bit too far but expect them to be simmed tomorrow or Tuesday. I adjusted myself for this week and it should not happen anymore.

Form

Answers

Good luck everyone!!

15 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

Form isnt opening for me...

I can PM you the questions and I will send your answers. Then you can look at the answers link to verify that I sent exactly what you wanted.

13 hours ago, Domg5 said:

S77 Fantasy Zone Week 2:

The rules are the same as always, 2 uncapped TPE for guessing the 4 winners and 3 uncapped TPE for guessing the score and the winner of the last game. The form closes when the first game has been simmed, which I expect to be at the end of this week. If you submit the form more than once, your last submission will be the one considered.

*The games for last week are not simmed yet, I made a beginner mistake (my bad) and selected games that were just a bit too far but expect them to be simmed tomorrow or Tuesday. I adjusted myself for this week and it should not happen anymore.

Form

Answers

Good luck everyone!!

Dom your the man !!! Thanks for all the hardwork partna ! 🤠 I appreciate you so much ! 

1 minute ago, bigAL said:

Ummm I think you missed me I was supposed to get 10 TPE this week as per our deal dom 

I'm sorry, I only got half of your money.

4 minutes ago, Domg5 said:

I'm sorry, I only got half of your money.

I’ll tell my mom to send an etransfer for next week

On 4/4/2021 at 4:19 PM, 16z said:

You can give away 5 TPE? I thought fishy was told last season not to do that?

what??? just bc people weren't good at fantasy zone doesn't mean i wasn't allowed to give the 5 tpe out LOL

7 minutes ago, fishy said:

what??? just bc people weren't good at fantasy zone doesn't mean i wasn't allowed to give the 5 tpe out LOL

Thought I read it somewhere, must have made it up in my mind.. Too much blaze that day

I'm happy to here that though, 5 uncapped is a huge chance!