HSK/SEA; S77 off-season

VHL Bot

Helsinki receives:

S78 SEA 1st (16th Overall, Damien Salducci)

Seattle receives:

Venus Thightrap

This trade has been accepted by all parties and is pending league approval.

Edited by JardyB10

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Trading for a banned user, no one but Bana. Enjoy winning cups blade

That was just a suspension and it’s already done I believe.

@Jubo how many times does it make it that you’ve traded a player of mine off your team? I’m starting to think you don’t like me j/k Lol  But Seriously thanks for having me in Helsinki, I seriously consider it one of my best vhl experiences to date. Having AGMed for a while with you in Helsinki  I had been dying to actually making the roster and being part of that Helsinki magic!  Again thank you for everything and specifically sending me to a competitive team. 

@Banackock considering my history with sign and trades you have balls of steel for making this move, but I think I’ll let the VHL in on the secret that I have agreed to sign with the bears so people don’t  start ribbing you.  Thank you so much for bringing me on your very successful and well built team, i am so happy to be playing with my player render twin again, lets go get you some more cups, i want you double stacking your rings by the time i leave. 😄 

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

That was just a suspension and it’s already done I believe.

My only thought on this is actual bans come with PT bans, from my point of view it was definitely a wrist slap. And it was done at 9 est this morning if i am correct lol so i think i was still in timeout when this was processed but bek your point still stands it wasn’t like I wasn’t coming back.

@Jubo Easy talks as always. Glad we could do one more! Enjoy the beach! 

@BladeMaiden Welcome to Seattle. Long time coming. Still paid less than Warsaw ;) Hope you come into Seattle and find all the things I spoke about during last Free Agency and can find a new place to call home to tame the winds. You’re a top player and are gonna be quite the addition to a team that’s won 5 of the last 10 cups. Let’s see if we can go BACK TO BACK! 

7 minutes ago, PatrikLaine said:

Sad GIF by Pokémon

Tough pill to swallow for the Helsinki LR, but a move that had to be made. Good luck in Seattle, @BladeMaiden!

you’re breaking my heart Laine, you know that regardless of where my player is you all hold a piece of my heart in Helsinki. 

Checking In Mental Health GIF by Seize the Awkward

• Victor changed the title to HSK/SEA; S77 off-season
  • Commissioner
1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

Ngl I’m in it for the cups and personal stats!!

Hopefully you get along better with a Bana run Seattle than I ever do. I always enjoyed myself but am forever cursed to not make the finals.

15 minutes ago, JeffD said:

Joking around... being an asshole... all the same around here.

I mean, sure.. I guess it depends on the person and how they wish to read it. I’m sure you would know lol

31 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Hopefully you get along better with a Bana run Seattle than I ever do. I always enjoyed myself but am forever cursed to not make the finals.

I'm pretty sure half the roster would go down saying "I wouldn't spit on her  if she was on fire." and from my personal experience that is the best place to start when your moving to a new team, lol  but to be fair I can be  quite polarizing especially if you aren't a person with the benefit of knowing me well.

But seriously I hope I can just help Seattle keep doing what they have been doing. Venus has been really good, but as she is likely my last player I would love to see her reach HOF. It's honestly along shot and she just might end being very good, but I think I'm hoping to leave behind a fun name in the VHL History books. The Thightrap that won't be forgot has a nice ring to it lol

2 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

I'm pretty sure half the roster would go down saying "I wouldn't spit on her  if she was on fire." and from my personal experience that is the best place to start when your moving to a new team, lol  but to be fair I can be  quite polarizing especially if you aren't a person with the benefit of knowing me well.

But seriously I hope I can just help Seattle keep doing what they have been doing. Venus has been really good, but as she is likely my last player I would love to see her reach HOF. It's honestly along shot and she just might end being very good, but I think I'm hoping to leave behind a fun name in the VHL History books. The Thightrap that won't be forgot has a nice ring to it lol

This is way too civil, going to Seattle has made you soft. 

• Commissioner
38 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Come on my podcast and I'll show you how rough i can be lol

There’s a joke here… I know there is….

I think I’ve spent too much time in the toxic early VHL nostalgia train tonight.